Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm...good point munger! heres some footy talk... you boys have improved a hell of a lot since last year...but i suppose thats calling the pot black! just a question to the moula boys...how many home town/ home grown boys playin in the 1st team at present (no offencnce intended with that either just wondering)? cause it must be a hell of a thrill for those few original lads who have stuck through the bad times to be in the position they are in now! i would probably back u in for a premiership if u had maybe.... a TEE_R playin for u!

On another point...wakool could be the dark horse! would never take them to easy because if the guys who are out return they could be the team to beat for 2007:thumbsu: carn the hawks

Yeah mate its good for the local boys who have stuck it out during the tough years which has pretty much been our whole senoir career. But their would be about 12 local blokes who make up the team. Some of them dont live their anymore but they travel home to play. Their would only be about 5 of those blokes who have been playing seniors for the past 7 or 8 years, the others are young blokes who have stuck around or blokes who have moved to the town. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

With half way closing in on us after the long weekend, which players at clubs have really impressed opposition teams?

Young nully Aaron Smith looked pretty good the other week, pretty quick and got a fair bit of the ball.

Also Mick Bott at Wandella seems to be in the best a fair bit, he continues to get a mention and would have to get some attention during a game?

Any others?

Shaun Lawry from ultima palyed a cracker of a game on the wknd dont know about previous rounds though.

Half way mark fellas how about some end of year predictions.. just a bit of something to look back on at the end of the year..

Premiers: Murrabit
Runners Up: Moulamein
Best on ground in the Granny: Josh Logan
The rest in order: Nully,Wandella,Quamby,Wakool,Macorna,Ultima,Hay
League B&F:Glenn Smith & Robert Lowing (joint)
Runners Up: Simon Morton
Leading Goalkicker: Nathan Henry 79
How many goals will Shane Harvey kick for Balranald?: 41

Half way mark fellas how about some end of year predictions.. just a bit of something to look back on at the end of the year..

Tony conroy to play a full game without getting injured.

This is becoming to the point of ridiculous. Beat the likes of Murrabit, Wandella and Nully and then we might notice.

Can anybody tell me how young harry smith is playing up there at nully. Heard he has been in the seniors, does his big mouth get him in trouble? Has a few tickets on himself.

He been playing really good footy lately in the seniors. Harry is a humble bloke that can go out there and do his job. As for the tickets thing that is total c.r.a.p. Talk to the bloke and you will see he is very genuine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I asked the question about the Nullawil defence being the best in the league last week. I guess we got our answer. How did the two 'defences' go in the game? Any standout players for either side?

I asked the question about the Nullawil defence being the best in the league last week. I guess we got our answer. How did the two 'defences' go in the game? Any standout players for either side?

Well Murrabits defence was a class above Nully. Murrabits defence were smart enough to run off their opponents giving their first use to the 4wards, and Nully werent capable of turning the ball over which resulted in an abondence of Murrabit players keeping the ball inside 50! Simon Ettershank on Hewitt was a telling point of the game, keeping him to only one goal which was an outstanding effort. Nullawil seemed to be lacking a Centre Half Forward as young Smith spent a lot of time up the ground making a marking option which for a bloke his age and height, shouldnt happen. Word has it that Nully have a lot of injuries, missing a key centre half forward which hurt them a lot as Atkin couldnt get amongst it and ended up in the Backline! Rooney was superb across half back taking marks and clearing the ball at every opportunity. The game was clearly decided in the centre as Coulter and Saunders ran riot in the ruck as Nully are majorly under maned in this area, giving the likes of Hein and Morton first use of the ball.

Dont worry Gastev the second half of the season is coming, We will see at the end of that and CATTER anything can happen in finals football mate.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yes anything can happen in finals football, but you aren't there yet...as you just said, the SECOND half of the season is coming. Worry about that before you go talking finals. That goes for all teams except Murrabit, but mainly Moula as you are the blokes talking yourselves up so much

Hmmmmm. Don't beleive nully has beat a side above them either!

Hmmmmm I realise that. But we havn't been talking our selves up. From the bullshit that gets mentioned on here you would have thought that Moula are the informed side of the competiton.WRONG. But at the end of the day, Moula will only be making up the numbers by finals time. (If you get into it), and you nearly got done by a side that has only won game.

i heard a whisper yesterday that Brad Kingwell made another ass of himself on there week off at Lalbert watching the old team play. Played up after the game and was kicked out by Lalberts President and told never to return. Looks like murrabit may have him longer than planned. Can anyone confirm this??

Well he might not be welcomed back at the blue land either after he cleaned the President, Coach and runner out in a game of poker last night..
beginners luck :p Onya Saucey!!

Dear Moulville morons,

Your Moulville banter has this thread deteriorating at a fair rate. Please for *&^%'s sake, use those threads you people made. It really is painful just to see your 'non de plumes' on here without reading the crap the goes on in your community. No one cares how many beers Conrad had at the Barrel after church. It is great to see you blokes not holding the ladder up anymore. But spare me and other avid footy followers who enjoy talking footy, the Moulville news. Talk footy on the thread and Private message each other about who loves Gastev the most.

Appin Vet

Well he might not be welcomed back at the blue land either after he cleaned the President, Coach and runner out in a game of poker last night..
beginners luck :p Onya Saucey!!
Enough talk about the antics of someone at lalbert on saturday. Also who cares how much he won or who he beat at poker, i thought you all wanted to talk footy not about peoples social lives on this site. FOR SHAME!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back