Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murrabit are being talked about as being able to back it up again next year, have they recruited anyone else other than the 2 kerang bloke, hae they got anyone lined up to take coulters spot, as he stepped up last year.
Any news on the players that are going to the tigers with metro, did they play firsts in bendigo or are they just coming for the ride.

Murrabit are being talked about as being able to back it up again next year, have they recruited anyone else other than the 2 kerang bloke, hae they got anyone lined up to take coulters spot, as he stepped up last year.
Any news on the players that are going to the tigers with metro, did they play firsts in bendigo or are they just coming for the ride.

I think you are getting the 'talked about' thing mixed up with Moulamien. They have recrutied a player for every position! The ones to watch it seems.
But yes Coulter did step up last year for sure hard to replace, although Saunders and Randall did majority of ruck work in GF.

I think murrabit have done the right thing by posting video on the net, it proves that losers can be winners. They may just make a movie about them.

Justwatchin ! As much as I hate it, you can't call them losers. I watched the last two finals and I think they won both of them. As for the video, I spoke to a Murrabit bloke the other day and he seems to think it was put on back in Oct, for family of one players, who lives inter state.
Me thinks u might be fighing some inner demons. What happened ? Did one of the forwards kick a bag on ya. Time to move on.

Have Murrabit picked up Rooters brother Cam from paco vale??

Hey lads after the run down on a bloke that played with Ultima last year. His name is Jordy dont know the last name prettt short lad, blue ute let me know, as a player and a bloke?

he is roughly at an estimate 20 x better than his brother

Prob the worst rumour ever.... goes alright havnt seen him play in ages but handy enough, wild boy on the juice and a top bloke, but 20 X better.........negative ghost rider, their half brother Jay (Smilie) gun he would be 20 X better but not Cam. Wyche rang jay but is keen to stay some where in melbs

20 X better you wranger

Prob the worst rumour ever.... goes alright havnt seen him play in ages but handy enough, wild boy on the juice and a top bloke, but 20 X better.........negative ghost rider, their half brother Jay (Smilie) gun he would be 20 X better but not Cam. Wyche rang jay but is keen to stay some where in melbs

20 X better you wranger

each to there own i would say truck. you know a fair bit about what is going on with their family setup not related in any way are you?
just a question what is a wranger?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if the Geelong blokes are playing at Moulamein in 2008? I've been reading a few of the threads and can't see anyone saying they're not playing but also nothing to say they are. They're mad travelling that far anyway - not sure how Moula convinced them to go.

Heard they weren't coming back.

Interesting to see how the Moula boys go in 2008. Looks like they're just replacing the Geelong boyswith some local lads. Can someone tell me what Josh Logan, Marty Sanders and Mick O'Neill are playing next yr? One of the clubs up that way didn't have a coach (Ultima I think it was) - What's news with them?

Interesting to see how the Moula boys go in 2008. Looks like they're just replacing the Geelong boyswith some local lads. Can someone tell me what Josh Logan, Marty Sanders and Mick O'Neill are playing next yr? One of the clubs up that way didn't have a coach (Ultima I think it was) - What's news with them?
Sounds as if Ultima don't really care...it is rare not to have appointed a coach before xmas...lets hope they do soon cos they had a bad year this year

moula are kiddy themselves in regrades 2 john dunnstone, he promises the world but never comes through with the goods.. done the dirty on hay n best mate livin with, money talks louder then mateship n your word..all the best moula, hope u no what your gettin in in2..

moula are kiddy themselves in regrades 2 john dunnstone, he promises the world but never comes through with the goods.. done the dirty on hay n best mate livin with, money talks louder then mateship n your word..all the best moula, hope u no what your gettin in in2..

haha! ur a joke mate! did dunstone dominate u when he played in a premiership or 2 other grandfinals??? quality senior player!! hell kill it at mooola

As a new member on this website I would like to ask dartstruth why he thinks that John Dunstone owes Hay anything? He comes from Balranald and is going to Moulamein to support one of his mates in Ando. I say good luck to all the boys at Moulamein. It would be great to see a side like that do well. Go Moula!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back