Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played 6 or so games over in Deniliquin before moving back to kerang. Won the 3rds goal kicking at the Deniliquin Rovers not a bad effort in half a dozen games. The kid is only 15 but is built like a man. Will be a very handy player in the future

Whatever happened to Charles Mac mate, send him to the pound or what?????

Whatever happened to Charles Mac mate, send him to the pound or what?????

Poor charles is shadow of his old self. Once winning races in Melb now cant even get within 10 lengths of them over in WA. Sold him about 8 months ago and i reckon if the bloke that bought him knew where i lived i would be dead by now. The poor dog hasnt looked like winning for him. He was good for us though. Keep an eye out for the next two big things. Rover Assassin and Wild Panda.

The Vet is doing fine. Thankyou for the thoughts Foxdog. Yes, the goalkicking has certainly waned from previous seasons! But after 425 cans during the day, one has to give way to the effects of alcohol.
Wandella came back from their footy trip on Sunday and I haven't heard any reports. So it must've been pretty tame or the boys are very tight lipped. I'm thinking the latter.

Must have been tame....few sad faces in local paper photo taken at presentation night...still recovering maybe ?

I think it's time we get this going again, been very quiet lately...
Any news from around the league on new recruits? Coaches? or even Retiries?
I think Wandella might have a few that will hang up the boots after they finally won one!!!
Any news would be good....:thumbsu:

who would be retiring from Wandella?

I heard full back, Adrian Crellin was thinking about it...
after winning a premiership you might find a few people you wouldnt think retire will, and give a chance to the young blokes to step up...

Going two years undefeated the kids out there cant be too bad, alot capable of senior football... Wandella just need to get them to stick around thats the problem

I think Wandella might have a few that will hang up the boots after they finally won one!!!

New coach out at Nully is Brad Ryan from Birchip. Big, strong Centre Half Forward who has great contacts. Also signed Snake Robertson from Boga, and Lachie Paull from Woorinen, so Nully is finally getting some height at last!!!

Well what a long month ,ash wilson and the boys just sobered up in the last couple of day and resigned for 2009 keen on back to back.look like only loseing 2 player but 7 comeing from under 17s 4-5 have played seniors this year .whats the go out murrabit way a few not happy?

Well what a long month ,ash wilson and the boys just sobered up in the last couple of day and resigned for 2009 keen on back to back.look like only loseing 2 player but 7 comeing from under 17s 4-5 have played seniors this year .whats the go out murrabit way a few not happy?

Don't know of any unhappiness, maybe just disappointment at getting beaten by you guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so murrabit will have all the same players as last year no one unhappy and leaving thats good to hear!!!!

would morton put his hand up for the seniors coaching job??....

whats the possilbity of the local primary school Principle [hopkins] applying/getting the twos gig??

what are the Hay boys doing from Wandella?

whats the possilbity of the local primary school Principle [hopkins] applying/getting the twos gig??

The ol' silverfox Hay is looking towards London 2012 where he maybe representing Australia in the 'Diving'!

just curios because there could be a couple of guys travelling up from wallan next yr to have a kick with wandella, they played a few games for barham in 2007

Had the fortune of sharing some tales on Sunday arvo with 3 legends of the comp. Hangers "watch this, I'll pi$$ over that bus" Hancock, Murch (Back to back B&F) & Chum were in good form. Thanks Chum for the hospitality that was extended, the Heidelberg boys appreciated it and I'm sure we'll be back for our 9th year next Oct and make full use of your rippa setup.

You may also be interested to read that Shane Harvey (Nth Heid) won the Northern FL (former DVFL) comp medal on Fri night. He shared it with 2 others on 20votes. Shane kicked around the 120 mark.

just curios because there could be a couple of guys travelling up from wallan next yr to have a kick with wandella, they played a few games for barham in 2007

Who are these wallan boys you speakof greenbac?? New recruits or just blokes coming up to play for a premiership team?

Heard today that big Nats Henry scored the gig. If that is true well done. Also reading on the Central Murray site that Marcus Nalder may be heading back to his old stomping ground out at Moulamein. If so give the flag to them now! :rolleyes:

Who really cares what Brendan Murchie does next year he IS A HACK! Done nothing when he played in the black diamond just was a HACK! Be only a loss for a mt isa club to pick him up.hack
Brendan murchie is a good player.tough as nails.
I think he may leave macorna though.
making a return to his former club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back