Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the fortune of sharing some tales on Sunday arvo with 3 legends of the comp. Hangers "watch this, I'll pi$$ over that bus" Hancock, Murch (Back to back B&F) & Chum were in good form. Thanks Chum for the hospitality that was extended, the Heidelberg boys appreciated it and I'm sure we'll be back for our 9th year next Oct and make full use of your rippa setup.

You may also be interested to read that Shane Harvey (Nth Heid) won the Northern FL (former DVFL) comp medal on Fri night. He shared it with 2 others on 20votes. Shane kicked around the 120 mark.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::cool: Any time old cobber, look forward to it!!:thumbsu:

Not true.;)

I had also heard Nats was taking over at Murrabit but obviously heard wrong! Can we fill in some spaces on the coaching lists lads???

Macorna - Khane Mason
Murrabit - ????
Nully - Brad Ryan
Wandella - Ash Wilson
Hay - ????
Moula - Is Anderson doing it again????
Quamby - ?????
Wakool - ?????
Ultima - Luke O'Toole is not, but I'm hearing they are trying to get Luke Wilson.

New coach out at Nully is Brad Ryan from Birchip. Big, strong Centre Half Forward who has great contacts. Also signed Snake Robertson from Boga, and Lachie Paull from Woorinen, so Nully is finally getting some height at last!!!

What are these rumours about nully offering a 16 year old school kid 200 bucks a game to go from Birchip-Watchem Bulls to nully? Any truth at all, and where did it come from? They have a habit of this shit:mad:

What are these rumours about nully offering a 16 year old school kid 200 bucks a game to go from Birchip-Watchem Bulls to nully? Any truth at all, and where did it come from? They have a habit of this shit:mad:

its football mate, a players age is irrelevant. if a club thinks they are worth a certain amount of money to play senior football then thats what they should offer. as bad as it may seem its how it is these days...

Give me an example. I would very much doubt they would offer that money. If you were on 200 a game at nully and not the coach you would be in the top few paid players.

Shags, we cleared this up on the NCFL website. You Birchip sooks are the rumour starters.....no wonder Ruben wants to leave if you whinge so much about a rumour started by yourselves. Get over it, get over yourselves, no money was offered, you concentrate on finding yourselves a coach and making the youngsters want to stay at Birchip and Nully will look after our own backyard...

As for Matty Hayward Roota, yes was made an offer that was apparently less than Moula, but he chose Nully...He was 18 when he played his first game at Nully.

I had also heard Nats was taking over at Murrabit but obviously heard wrong! Can we fill in some spaces on the coaching lists lads???

Macorna - Khane Mason
Murrabit - ????
Nully - Brad Ryan
Wandella - Ash Wilson
Hay - ????
Quamby - ?????
Wakool - ?????
Ultima - Luke O'Toole is not, but I'm hearing they are trying to get Luke Wilson.

Can we fill in any blanks yet lads??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macorna - Khane Mason
Murrabit - ????
Nully - Brad Ryan
Wandella - Ash Wilson
Hay - ????
Quamby - ?????
Wakool - ?????

Heard on the old grape vine that pat mcmahon is coaching ultima...
seeing that he is only 19 then he must have some talent...
not sure how true this is but if anyone wants to correct me go for it

Heard on the old grape vine that pat mcmahon is coaching ultima...
seeing that he is only 19 then he must have some talent...
not sure how true this is but if anyone wants to correct me go for it

for sarters its pat MAHON and he's 23 and big things are going too happen next year

Macorna - Khane Mason
Murrabit - ????
Nully - Brad Ryan
Wandella - Ash Wilson
Hay - ????
Quamby - ?????
Wakool - ?????

Can we fill in any blanks yet lads??

Macorna - Khane Mason
Murrabit - ????
Nully - Brad Ryan
Wandella - Ash Wilson
Hay - ????
Quamby - ?????
Wakool - ?????
Ultima - Pat Mahon

Shags, we cleared this up on the NCFL website. You Birchip sooks are the rumour starters.....no wonder Ruben wants to leave if you whinge so much about a rumour started by yourselves. Get over it, get over yourselves, no money was offered, you concentrate on finding yourselves a coach and making the youngsters want to stay at Birchip and Nully will look after our own backyard...

As for Matty Hayward Roota, yes was made an offer that was apparently less than Moula, but he chose Nully...He was 18 when he played his first game at Nully.

why do you blokes bother paying hacks anyway?

Nully have obviously offered you a bit of money Dockers?
But with Patty at the helm with the Roos there's no doubt that u'll be pulling on the Kangas long sleeva again mate??? What about Bede???

im a bit out of the loop here, is all this talk about farua true or are you just stirring shit dockers...?
if it is true, what is everyones thoughts on such a young coach and will pat have some pull in gaining new players...i personally think pat will do a good job, always had a good footy head. He has been out of the game the last couple of years due to injury which has given him the opportunity to work from the bench and test his coaching skills...

im a bit out of the loop here, is all this talk about farua true or are you just stirring shit dockers...?
if it is true, what is everyones thoughts on such a young coach and will pat have some pull in gaining new players...i personally think pat will do a good job, always had a good footy head. He has been out of the game the last couple of years due to injury which has given him the opportunity to work from the bench and test his coaching skills...

all true daniel.. you know he's coaching and will do a tremendous job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back