Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the back some where as a result of the hit not good

Not good 2 hear of ol Hobbo not being able to play footy again. As for ur slaggin of Parker mate, he has copped some of the dirtiest treatment i have seen in a while. Take Orge Flemings hit on him the 2nd time we played Murrabit, was cheap and behind play!! As for the hit Parker dished out in the granny it was fully in play and called fair bump play on!! Surely if it was that bad @least a free kick would have been awarded! Parker went through on that passage of play and snagged a sausage roll!! If ur unaware football is a contact sport, always has been and always shuld b! These things happen, thats just football mate!

Is the rumour true that Darcy Ryan is playing with Nully next year?????

Will no doubt bolster them in the strength department big K. You blokes starting work early tues & thurs so he can make training. Wouldn't be a wise decision for a young talent such as Darcy, with some of his best football still in front of him. On the positive you wont have to attempt to mark those mongrel helicopters he sends your way!!!:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

In relation to the Vets analysis of Quamby, throw in Spear Kelly, a full season from a fit Maeli Felise and a couple of other likely signings and you may well have to eat your words.
Your best player has signed at Kerang and the only player of any substance on a list mentioned earlier is Blake Anderson.
Make sure you leave a little money spare to fix those bloody changrooms

Any word on any recruits coming in to Murrabit??
Heard there might be a few coming from the North Central??
Is Brad Wren going to pull on the boots next year??

Few moves around the traps. John Fitzpatrick & Geoff McCallum to Deni Rovers reportedly on huge money in an attempt to win Bode a GF. Heard Ultima are talking to heaps, not getting far though. Justin Condely met with Swan Hill, talking big money for him. Is blood stronger than money?? Darcy Ryan to Nulli, good luck & invest in a strong stretcher, spends plenty of time on it. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Few moves around the traps. John Fitzpatrick & Geoff McCallum to Deni Rovers reportedly on huge money in an attempt to win Bode a GF. Heard Ultima are talking to heaps, not getting far though. Justin Condely met with Swan Hill, talking big money for him. Is blood stronger than money?? Darcy Ryan to Nulli, good luck & invest in a strong stretcher, spends plenty of time on it. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
How confident are you of Fitzpatrick's movements, I heard from a souce close to the club that he will be coaching Hay.
Surely Bode wouldn't allow his club to pay McCallum, has the loudest foghorn voice in country footy and hasn't had a kick since he turned thirty which from the look of him was a fair while ago

How confident are you of Fitzpatrick's movements, I heard from a souce close to the club that he will be coaching Hay.
Surely Bode wouldn't allow his club to pay McCallum, has the loudest foghorn voice in country footy and hasn't had a kick since he turned thirty which from the look of him was a fair while ago

Fitzpatrick has signed as Assistant Coach at Deni Rovers, McCallum hasnt signed but has given every indication of his intention to play.

Well i thought that u'd no where he was playin!?? Would be good 2 have the big nosed sparky out @ nully thats 4 sure!! Hopfully we can snavle him! Wormy would b proud!!!

Surely his father wouldn't be proud of his son chasing cash in the golden rivers at 20 years of age! I would think his father would like to see him playing good footy in the Central Murray and play at Nully in the twilight years of his career! Im tipping him to break the record for the most 50m penalties in a season cant keep his mouth shut in the Central Murray he is going to be one very frustrated young man out in the Golden Rivers!:confused: Tooleybuc Manangatang would not be happy I heard he was recruited 3 years ago on big coin, played two ordinary seasons but had his hand out for the coin at the end of each game! Had a resonable year last season had some coin thrown at him and signed straight away, and wont talk to anyone at T/M is that true,? What's the feeling out there Kelvin?

i know this is off the beaten track and happened a long time ago but, why didnt lachy gleeson play in the grand final this year for wakool? was he injured? and on a more serious matter, why didnt josh bode play?:D but serious, why didnt gleeson play, i'm sure he's capable, good young player

Surely his father wouldn't be proud of his son chasing cash in the golden rivers at 20 years of age! I would think his father would like to see him playing good footy in the Central Murray and play at Nully in the twilight years of his career! Im tipping him to break the record for the most 50m penalties in a season cant keep his mouth shut in the Central Murray he is going to be one very frustrated young man out in the Golden Rivers!:confused: Tooleybuc Manangatang would not be happy I heard he was recruited 3 years ago on big coin, played two ordinary seasons but had his hand out for the coin at the end of each game! Had a resonable year last season had some coin thrown at him and signed straight away, and wont talk to anyone at T/M is that true,? What's the feeling out there Kelvin?

i think it would be hard for him to not talk to anyone at T/M seeing as he works for jarrod arentz, you ditz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i know this is off the beaten track and happened a long time ago but, why didnt lachy gleeson play in the grand final this year for wakool? was he injured? and on a more serious matter, why didnt josh bode play?:D but serious, why didnt gleeson play, i'm sure he's capable, good young player
had a knee injury earlier in the season. Not sure if he was available for selection or not?

Lives in Deni now, was transfered with work. Same as McCallum, they work together. Also he told me he is assistant coach 4 weeks ago.
Agree with you also Cheese man, Can't see Darcy @ 20 playing GRFL. Very angry young man, would think he'll break the 50M penalty record by the length of the record itself.

i think the reason he is leaving is because it is his fathers former club, so no doubt the old man is pushing him to play there...u idiot!

I have it on good authority that he was on $50 a game when he went to tooley, it was more to play with his bro in law. ******** Cheese- Just another nobody insanely jealous of others with ability who are offered money? Now you try and speak for his father.

Interested in some recruiting news, who's coaching where, recruits etc. this is what i've heard/know if anyone can fill some gaps please do so

Nullawil: Coach Glenn Smith, Darcy Ryan...........
Ultima: Coach Nathan Condely..............
Moulamein...............
Macorna Coach: Pellegrino, Wayne Metrovic and his sisters
Quambatook: Coach Brendan McIntyre, Michael Kelly..........
Murrabit: Coach Josh Bray..........
Hay.............
Wandella Coach Matt Chamberlain, Blake Anderson.........
Wakool Coach Greg Whelan, 4 mates of harveys

If anyones got any news, signings or near signings only, feel free to add.

so tooleybuc recruited Darcy Ryan as a 17 year-old on big coin? :confused: bit young to be getting paid isn't it?

note: didn't read russ74's post at the time of posting

Interested in some recruiting news, who's coaching where, recruits etc. this is what i've heard/know if anyone can fill some gaps please do so

Nullawil: Coach Glenn Smith, Darcy Ryan...........
Ultima: Coach Nathan Condely..............
Moulamein...............
Macorna Coach: Pellegrino, Wayne Metrovic and his sisters
Quambatook: Coach Brendan McIntyre, Michael Kelly..........
Murrabit: Coach Josh Bray..........
Hay.............
Wandella Coach Matt Chamberlain, Blake Anderson.........
Wakool Coach Greg Whelan, 4 mates of harveys

If anyones got any news, signings or near signings only, feel free to add.
Harvey bringing some mates!

Boort seemed to always recruit a gun footballer and he'd drag along a few mates and they would end up getting more coin due to the fact of having a high profile friend.

Though that's not saying Harvey's mates can't play. Just stating whats happened from other experiences.

So mr September who are these mates of Harvey's? got names?

I think mitrovic is staying at Sandhurst, and i haven't heard if pellagrino has committed. the Tiges could be in a spot of bother if he doesn't. Fox doog might be able to shed some light?

In relation to the Vets analysis of Quamby, throw in Spear Kelly, a full season from a fit Maeli Felise and a couple of other likely signings and you may well have to eat your words.
Your best player has signed at Kerang and the only player of any substance on a list mentioned earlier is Blake Anderson.
Make sure you leave a little money spare to fix those bloody changrooms

Until they are in the finals, I will not be having humble pie. Good recruitment though lads.

So mr September who are these mates of Harvey's? got names?

I think mitrovic is staying at Sandhurst, and i haven't heard if pellagrino has committed. the Tiges could be in a spot of bother if he doesn't. Fox doog might be able to shed some light?
Wouldn't have a clue who Harveys mates are, is the word of the current president though, we'll have to wait and see.

Think you'll find Arron ***** may step in if Pelligrino doesn't come up for the 2007 season. Already A/C at the 2 heads.
Yes that one bloke i forgot, bloody good player but will need significant support if the tigers are to challenge, have doubts over his coaching ability and i doubt it would be the best thing for his footy, loves to play with gay abandon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back