Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad To hear the Wakool player hurt by parker inthe GF is in melb hospital having a op he may never play again maybe the umps should be worried as i understand wakool spoke the the umpires with regard to parkers head high hits after the first round the umpires did nothing players heads are a protected area hope nothing more comes of it ps the wakool footy clubs horse came second at donald in class 4 race things are going well for the hawks

Why name names? You only named Parkers name not the other. Ben has had the ******** kicked out of him by you blokes all year and as soon as he gives out a bit you have a sook.
Bad luck about the bloke in questions, no one deserve that, but before you go and name someone from another club look at your own Meehan. Langbrook done exactly the same to Jase Moloney, but its footy and he got on with. Accidents do happen so dont single out parker.

Why name names? You only named Parkers name not the other. Ben has had the ******** kicked out of him by you blokes all year and as soon as he gives out a bit you have a sook.
Bad luck about the bloke in questions, no one deserve that, but before you go and name someone from another club look at your own Meehan. Langbrook done exactly the same to Jase Moloney, but its footy and he got on with. Accidents do happen so dont single out parker.

Catter i am not from the GRFL so i don't know a lot about it, but it seems that this Parker, who is playing at barham next year, is a repeat offender. Now if this is the case then the club has every right to single him out. Please feel free to have a crack at that, because i am an outsider looking in.

Catter i am not from the GRFL so i don't know a lot about it, but it seems that this Parker, who is playing at barham next year, is a repeat offender. Now if this is the case then the club has every right to single him out. Please feel free to have a crack at that, because i am an outsider looking in.

Dont worry roota your opnions do matter to me:thumbsu: . Benny (who has moven to robinvale) will be lining up with the Maroons. Barham put a good offer on the table but he declined. I was just sticking up Parker Pretzels because he does cop a fair bit on the field and meehan made him out to be a thug. That game against Wakool in the 2nd semi was just one of those days. Having played with and watching him this year I feel that he plays the ball fairly 95% of the time.

Dont worry roota your opnions do matter to me:thumbsu: . Benny (who has moven to robinvale) will be lining up with the Maroons. Barham put a good offer on the table but he declined. I was just sticking up Parker Pretzels because he does cop a fair bit on the field and meehan made him out to be a thug. That game against Wakool in the 2nd semi was just one of those days. Having played with and watching him this year I feel that he plays the ball fairly 95% of the time.

Fair enough, as i said i only saw the GF and had heard some rumours. I know what it is like to cop a bit of s h i t, so good on ya for standing up for a team mate. It is good news for you blokes that he is hanging around Fair trip back from Robinvale, and i know hey have plenty of coin to splash around!!!

This was in the first round that wakool spoke to the umpires i understand the wakool coaching staff spoke to the wakool player it was the sec semi wasnt it and he was told not to do those things its not footy and he didnt in the gf but parker took a cheap shot on him hit him in the head in th GF didnt you see it split eye behind play catter read the rule book, good players dont need to do those things

parker's hit on hobson in the gf should have resulted in a report & 4-6 weeks on the sidelines.watched parker a few times this year does'nt like it tough abit of a girl really.

come on super you have had plenty to write about what no comment you are online
yes meehan, bad news for rye grass, hope its not too serious. Im sure he has no hard feelings towards parker though, coz ash doesn't mind the odd cheap shot either.

You are dead right though, the umpires must protect the player with his head over the ball. I recall an incident from a wakool murrabit match that i saw during the year, when Michael Harrison ran through a young murrabit kid (L Millard i think) who had his head over the ball. Kid went straight to hospital concussed and requiring stitches above the eye. If it was the AFL Harrison would have got 4 weeks, but only had a free kick paid.

Dont make Wakool out to be completely innocent. These incidents occur, involving players from all clubs.

ps: you are an t o o l meehan:thumbsdown:

yes meehan, bad news for rye grass, hope its not too serious. Im sure he has no hard feelings towards parker though, coz ash doesn't mind the odd cheap shot either.

You are dead right though, the umpires must protect the player with his head over the ball. I recall an incident from a wakool murrabit match that i saw during the year, when Michael Harrison ran through a young murrabit kid (L Millard i think) who had his head over the ball. Kid went straight to hospital concussed and requiring stitches above the eye. If it was the AFL Harrison would have got 4 weeks, but only had a free kick paid.

Dont make Wakool out to be completely innocent. These incidents occur, involving players from all clubs.

ps: you are an t o o l meehan:thumbsdown:
well super you have not inproved i made the phone call to wakool who have advise me that millard hit harrison knee it was right infront of the ump harrison had the ball so why would he run through the kid you seem to make comments that are incorrect but if what you say is correct in your eyes the umps dont look good do they so who do you surport

well super you have not inproved i made the phone call to wakool who have advise me that millard hit harrison knee it was right infront of the ump harrison had the ball so why would he run through the kid you seem to make comments that are incorrect but if what you say is correct in your eyes the umps dont look good do they so who do you surport

i saw it, you didn't- end of conversation.

I just made a phone call to Nully who informed me that Parkers hit was fair......how about you make a phone call to Murrabit meehan and see what they thought of the incident. I'm with Snoop, you're a t o o l

Just made the phone call to Geelong. They are adament that Yeates was is in the right back in 89". Get with it Meehan and start talking sense. Footy is footy. You can not stop the odd hard hit in country footy.
Your even whining after you won the cup. "The votes have been counted" its official your a heck stick

Sad To hear the Wakool player hurt by parker inthe GF is in melb hospital having a op he may never play again maybe the umps should be worried as i understand wakool spoke the the umpires with regard to parkers head high hits after the first round the umpires did nothing players heads are a protected area hope nothing more comes of it ps the wakool footy clubs horse came second at donald in class 4 race things are going well for the hawks

As previously mentioned, you are a tool Meehan, still sook arsein and blamin umps for things that happen. Take a good look at your own club, blameless, i dont think so. No one, including umpires likes to see things occur, as what happened to Ash, (a mate of mine by the way), young Craig's gutless effort in the 2nd semi was a weak as pi s s and Parkers was a hit on a player, totally unaware of his surroundings, when he took possesion. Unfortunately, these things DO happen in our great game, but move on and stop blamin every one else and by the way, with 3 of the 7 umpires retiring and another 2, still to make up there mind about next year, and the way your club carried on like schoolgirls after the Grand Final, be prepared to put your hand up and umpire Meehan, but then again, its easier to bag em out behind an alias, you tosser!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As previously mentioned, you are a tool Meehan, still sook arsein and blamin umps for things that happen. Take a good look at your own club, blameless, i dont think so. No one, including umpires likes to see things occur, as what happened to Ash, (a mate of mine by the way), young Craig's gutless effort in the 2nd semi was a weak as pi s s and Parkers was a hit on a player, totally unaware of his surroundings, when he took possesion. Unfortunately, these things DO happen in our great game, but move on and stop blamin every one else and by the way, with 3 of the 7 umpires retiring and another 2, still to make up there mind about next year, and the way your club carried on like schoolgirls after the Grand Final, be prepared to put your hand up and umpire Meehan, but then again, its easier to bag em out behind an alias, you tosser!!!
Well i am tool you must be an umpire craig ie wakool player was sent from the ground wasnt he but parker wasnt what the hell was the diffluence in the hits. If you are a umpire you should retire I am a umpire in melbourne would you like me to post the rule number thats in your hand book so you can read it

Well i am tool you must be an umpire craig ie wakool player was sent from the ground wasnt he but parker wasnt what the hell was the diffluence in the hits. If you are a umpire you should retire I am a umpire in melbourne would you like me to post the rule number thats in your hand book so you can read it
For an umpire in melbourne you seem to follow wakool pretty closely. what is the connection meehan?

Stay in Melbourne tool!!! Do us all a favor, Your obviously not a good umpire,as the good ones are busy umpiring finals in September, not biasly supporting other sides. Time to get a life Meehan!!! Stop WHINGING & P/O

Umpire? thats says it all. Its soft ***** like yourself which is stuffing the game. Metro footy is a different kettle of fish to the GRFL

Stay in Melbourne tool!!! Do us all a favor, Your obviously not a good umpire,as the good ones are busy umpiring finals in September, not biasly supporting other sides. Time to get a life Meehan!!! Stop WHINGING & P/O
Well Lenny why dont you go and read some post back a bit you did not answer my question We looked at the lashbrook incident and parkers
Where you one of the GF umps you dont seemed to like question about the umps, all umpires should learn a fair bit from talking to clubs or players what are you afraid of .

Well Lenny why dont you go and read some post back a bit you did not answer my question We looked at the lashbrook incident and parkers
Where you one of the GF umps you dont seemed to like question about the umps, all umpires should learn a fair bit from talking to clubs or players what are you afraid of .

Umpires should be like children. Seen but not heard. Thats the problem, umpires trying to get to much involved with footy clubs (senior level).
If the club has a problem with anything during match day the league should sort it out. The league should be the middle man between clubs and umpires.

Umpires should be like children. Seen but not heard. Thats the problem, umpires trying to get to much involved with footy clubs (senior level).
If the club has a problem with anything during match day the league should sort it out. The league should be the middle man between clubs and umpires.

Well done catter i agree the communications lines should be open are they in the GRFL I spoke to the local paper today as i have a copy of there GF paper and it seems some reports about umpiring this year was not good ,incidents at wandella ,hay a goal umpire writing to the paper re the hay game why was there no reports etc .We need the game to be safe as possiable yes it is a contact sport and things happen the changers to the rules have tried to take shirt front etc out of the game but at the end of the day the umpires are in charge and have the well being of the players in there hands if they follow the rules they wont have any problems. As i have stated before lenny69 parker and lashbrook should have been REPORTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back