Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the word is that wakool have plenty to choose from. Nullawil are apparently losing a few, Col Fawcett rumoured to be coaching Beulah?

Nully losses are Bodey and Brenton Hogan. Col Fawcett, Nullys president last year, will still be at Nully. Don't know where you pulled that one from Snoop Doggy Dog.

jus wanting to know how many players wakool are keeping from last year's side? this has been discussed before a while back and jus seeing who they have re-signed at this stage and possible recruits?

rumour has it that Wakool have sacked Matty Graham due to money issues. but i think wakool are one of the lucky clubs with players approaching the them to come and play for the brown and gold. Jay Laursen is likely to be pulling on the hawks jumper this year. Most of the other players are returning with a few new recruits thanks to Mr harvey out of the Diamond Valley league Div 1. I think Wakool will be hard to beat this year, but as the old saying goes 'you don't know whos got who until that first bounce in April'.

So good luck to all the teams in the recruitment process it is a very tiring job.

Hey there Snoopy. How are the royal blues travelling at the moment?? Training the house down with some new recruits or just trying to nurture the abundance of the younger brigade, ie Monk, Millard, Westblade, Thorne and the like?? When do/did you start training?

rumour has it that Wakool have sacked Matty Graham due to money issues. but i think wakool are one of the lucky clubs with players approaching the them to come and play for the brown and gold. Jay Laursen is likely to be pulling on the hawks jumper this year. Most of the other players are returning with a few new recruits thanks to Mr harvey out of the Diamond Valley league Div 1. I think Wakool will be hard to beat this year, but as the old saying goes 'you don't know whos got who until that first bounce in April'.

So good luck to all the teams in the recruitment process it is a very tiring job.

That doesn't surprise me, with what i heard from a afew guys that know him they reckon he is a mercenary and a tosser, good riddance.

Wakool has not sacked Graham

Wakool has not sacked Graham
heard from a very reliable source laursen staying at raiders was offered truck loads but is loyal bloke also my mail is harvey wanted a pay rise now on 5000 sign on plus 2200per game i ******** you not .40000 large .also wanted acouple of others to come with him so they got 2 north hieldelberg fringe players 600 each no such thing as a salerycap in that comp 2whelans,pollock,doyle ,thomo, harrison,graham,kerney,weatly,scoullar,hobson,plus6frrom melbourne cant afford to turn the lights on at training,dont need to cant train when you get6 to training

who are some players under the age of 20-21 who you reackon will have a massive year and show there talent

Don't know about massive years with these but worth a look...

Michael Harrower from Wandella got a mention a bit towards the end of last year, expect him to improve.

Jordan Simpson from Macorna, for 16 he is quite a solid lad! should be a perminent fixture i would say in their line up.

3 from Murrabit could be worth looking at Blair Monk, Kieran Thorne and Leigh Millard should be a part of the mix you would think.

No one springs to mind from Quamby..

as for the others i don't know

Don't know about massive years with these but worth a look...

Michael Harrower from Wandella got a mention a bit towards the end of last year, expect him to improve.

Jordan Simpson from Macorna, for 16 he is quite a solid lad! should be a perminent fixture i would say in their line up.

3 from Murrabit could be worth looking at Blair Monk, Kieran Thorne and Leigh Millard should be a part of the mix you would think.

No one springs to mind from Quamby..

as for the others i don't know

what about the bloke from wakool that everyone was pumping the tyres up on last year? from memory tall running backman. they said a few vfl clubs were very interested in him?

heard from a very reliable source laursen staying at raiders was offered truck loads but is loyal bloke also my mail is harvey wanted a pay rise now on 5000 sign on plus 2200per game i ******** you not .40000 large .also wanted acouple of others to come with him so they got 2 north hieldelberg fringe players 600 each no such thing as a salerycap in that comp 2whelans,pollock,doyle ,thomo, harrison,graham,kerney,weatly,scoullar,hobson,plus6frrom melbourne cant afford to turn the lights on at training,dont need to cant train when you get6 to training

Don't know about the Laursen/Raiders bit but word for word, figure for figure I have heard the same story about Shane Harvey. Big coin but without him they simply wouldn't win it so it could well be a good investment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New to this forum Reading this crap about harvey,know for a fact wakool rang him and offered him more money,didn't want to lose him. Also way of on money no where near this mark.

New to this forum Reading this crap about harvey,know for a fact wakool rang him and offered him more money,didn't want to lose him. Also way of on money no where near this mark.
Is he going to play at Wakool or is Balranald still in the mix... Travelling might be a bit much? What do u think Richard?

No offence mate but on the Harvey issue, you're full of s h i t... he was on about 1200 a game last year and a payrise this year to about 1800....

I think it's time bigfooty awarded a weekly biggest BULLSH_T award as thats about all some ppl are doing on here. I wonder what the players involved in all of this are thinking of all the crap spoken about them at times.:eek:
PS whats happened to Semptember since he was found out, did he forget to turn thr mains off and zapped himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back