Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys just wondering how a gun player by the name of Jack Baker from Quamby is goin? How is his recent form? Cheers, apparently wycheproof have thrown a fair bit of coin at him..

Dockers, you sound a little miffed as do some of the others on here spruiking the signing of JR and his wonderful talents. The only reason Woorinen wouldnt clear him is because he owed them a sackfull of cash which we weren't willing to pay at the time, in the meantime his contract was shredded, he took the red-eye to Quamby and signed on the dotted line so at least he had somewhere to play. They were more than happy to fork out the bag of cash owed, good on 'em. $400 per game plus the bag full of cash makes him a lot more than a $400 per game player. And I couldnt have said it any better than the quote after your little dummy spit - you are obviously an intellectual !! I can only hope (a) you think a little bit more before making posts like that about another person's sexuality !! and (b) do your homework a little better before throwing tantrums like that one !!

in reply to the tyrade of a abuse you received from "Docker's" last post, i wish to inform you rossco that it wasnt the true owner of this username that posted it... in my defence, i have no link whatsoever to either the nyah footy club or quamby footy club and have never had any links to these clubs. i do not have an opinion on the robertson subject, therefore i couldn't careless who he plays for. i am however playing for the woorinen footy club but my time there has been short and have no knowledge of this bag of cash robertson owed... to be honest i dont want to know about it because everthing to do with this matter has nothing to do with me and i would like to keep it this was, once again rossco, i would like to apologise for any offence you may have taken from the imbosile that posted on here last but the comments made do not reflect what i think in any way shape or form:thumbsu:

in reply to the tyrade of a abuse you received from "Docker's" last post, i wish to inform you rossco that it wasnt the true owner of this username that posted it... in my defence, i have no link whatsoever to either the nyah footy club or quamby footy club and have never had any links to these clubs. i do not have an opinion on the robertson subject, therefore i couldn't careless who he plays for. i am however playing for the woorinen footy club but my time there has been short and have no knowledge of this bag of cash robertson owed... to be honest i dont want to know about it because everthing to do with this matter has nothing to do with me and i would like to keep it this was, once again rossco, i would like to apologise for any offence you may have taken from the imbosile that posted on here last but the comments made do not reflect what i think in any way shape or form:thumbsu:

Well I think its about time ya changed ur password there ol mate, because I do not believe that this is the first time you've had to apologise for a particular person using your account???

Some good notes put in the record from Wakool this week....

Some good and bad bits, I thought. They are obviously passionate about ensuring the viability of their club going forward, and no one blames them for having a real crack at recruiting some good footballers after the lean period they had, but those notes basically said that they had finally come to realise what everyone else in the GRFL had seen coming for 2 years. High cost, high labour is one thing, but what Wakool have done is quite another. I hope they stay afloat, but they only have themselves to blame if they can't.

lalza and roota i cant beleive you can go on here and say all this stuff i am the player in question you are talkin about from nully if you must know danny rang me on friday night at 9.30 before the game against murrabit and said i was cleared to play the following day so before you go on here saying this stuff get the facts straight now thats a fact!!!!!!

lalza and roota i cant beleive you can go on here and say all this stuff i am the player in question you are talkin about from nully if you must know danny rang me on friday night at 9.30 before the game against murrabit and said i was cleared to play the following day so before you go on here saying this stuff get the facts straight now thats a fact!!!!!!

Roberts you fuc*ken TOOL. Read past posts mate we know that Verbeek can say what he likes but you were not cleared on the computer mate, the process had not been completed, surely you would know the process you have played at more clubs than an indian has had curry dishes.

Roberts you fuc*ken TOOL. Read past posts mate we know that Verbeek can say what he likes but you were not cleared on the computer mate, the process had not been completed, surely you would know the process you have played at more clubs than an indian has had curry dishes.

Thats alot of curry man:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont know who u are Lalza, but you obviously have a connection with the Lalbert Footy Club, a strong connection. From what I have heard Verby has a fair input into who gets cleared and who doesnt? Has it come to your attention that maybe there has been a fault in the computer system?
Becoz I have just looked at the transfers list then (29/4/08 at 21:33) and it says that Willy Cossack's clearance to Wakool is still in progress yet he played against us on the weekend? So the computer may not always be rite?!?!
But for you to doubt Robbo, the man in question who has obviously spoken to Verby one on one, is a massive call! Are you or involved with the clearing process, becoz by the way you are speaking, you most certainly have to be.

As for your query Wizzo, Matty Hayward starts the game on a forward flank and changes in the guts.

Sorry Robbo. I was at the Lalbert game on the day in question and a few blokes i spoke to said that you weren't cleared but you have cleared tat up for us

I dont know who u are Lalza, but you obviously have a connection with the Lalbert Footy Club, a strong connection. From what I have heard Verby has a fair input into who gets cleared and who doesnt? Has it come to your attention that maybe there has been a fault in the computer system?
Becoz I have just looked at the transfers list then (29/4/08 at 21:33) and it says that Willy Cossack's clearance to Wakool is still in progress yet he played against us on the weekend? So the computer may not always be rite?!?!
But for you to doubt Robbo, the man in question who has obviously spoken to Verby one on one, is a massive call! Are you or involved with the clearing process, becoz by the way you are speaking, you most certainly have to be.

As for your query Wizzo, Matty Hayward starts the game on a forward flank and changes in the guts.

Lets just get one thing straight I have not connection with the Lalbert Football Club just know a few blokes that do. my connection in that league would be with the Mighty dogs... I actually play in the Golden Rivers League as I have said before and it was against us that robbo played hence my dissapointment with the system.

Lets just get one thing straight I have not connection with the Lalbert Football Club just know a few blokes that do. my connection in that league would be with the Mighty dogs... I actually play in the Golden Rivers League as I have said before and it was against us that robbo played hence my dissapointment with the system.

As I mentioned there last nite, Willy Cossack is still marked as In Progress yet he played against us on the weekend?? It is the same as what has happened with Robbo therefore I think there must be a bit of a glitch in the computer system maybe?

Geez some ill feeling on this thread. So I thought I might put my too Bobs in, you can be cleared with out it saying it on the computer system. The site is mainly an indicator of whats going on. As long as the person is cleared, usually by fax, they can play.
Mr. Somers would be able to help out a bit more. Obviously Lalza you are speaking off Hearsay, (i.e talking to a few blokes at the footy) so if you dont have the facts about the stiuation you are better of shutting up and not making a fool of your self.

Geez some ill feeling on this thread. So I thought I might put my too Bobs in, you can be cleared with out it saying it on the computer system. The site is mainly an indicator of whats going on. As long as the person is cleared, usually by fax, they can play.
Mr. Somers would be able to help out a bit more. Obviously Lalza you are speaking off Hearsay, (i.e talking to a few blokes at the footy) so if you dont have the facts about the stiuation you are better of shutting up and not making a fool of your self.

Ok lets put a few things to bed.. I do not have a clue who lalza is and lalza piss off you are a pain in the arse. I do hope you have nothing to do with Lalbert..After saying that what he or she says is partly true, Lalbert did not recive the second clearance until the 22nd as it says on interfuse so we did not clear him and he did not play on a permit... FACT... But in saying that we were waiting for his clearance to come through so we could clear him and D.Verbeek was under the impression that it had come through so we could clear him. Anyways we think it was a computer Glitch as FACTS RITE says as there were a few problems on that Friday night as all clubs new and nully would of sent his clearance in. Its only country football let the man play good luck to him and the nully boys this year.

Ok lets put a few things to bed.. I do not have a clue who lalza is and lalza piss off you are a pain in the arse. I do hope you have nothing to do with Lalbert..After saying that what he or she says is partly true, Lalbert did not recive the second clearance until the 22nd as it says on interfuse so we did not clear him and he did not play on a permit... FACT... But in saying that we were waiting for his clearance to come through so we could clear him and D.Verbeek was under the impression that it had come through so we could clear him. Anyways we think it was a computer Glitch as FACTS RITE says as there were a few problems on that Friday night as all clubs new and nully would of sent his clearance in. Its only country football let the man play good luck to him and the nully boys this year.
Would of, should of, could of, didn't. The league has set many a precedent, if Keith is doing his job Nully should be slapped with a $200 fine and loss of points (if they won)

Enough politics this forum will not have an outcome on the robbo sarga anyway.

This weekends main game Murrabit Macorna.

I doubt Macorna will water the ground this thursday...

Sprinklers are on right now, the ground was a bit firm last night at training and hopefully we get a bit of rain on it as well. Nothing wrong with an old fashioned slog in the mud.

Nah they shouldn't need to there is showers predicted tonight and tomorrow. So the ground should be in good condition you would imagine.

Big Game for murrabit, not a good start to the season and last week with the bomber defenders on top (henry 1 goal and randell 0) Macorna would be looking to keep them quiet again while ***** will need to kick straight. 1-7 last week?

Moula and Nully another good game, bedgy with 10 last week will want to fire again and Smiths in the midle will have to rove Anderson all day i'd say!

Nah they shouldn't need to there is showers predicted tonight and tomorrow. So the ground should be in good condition you would imagine.

Big Game for murrabit, not a good start to the season and last week with the bomber defenders on top (henry 1 goal and randell 0) Macorna would be looking to keep them quiet again while ***** will need to kick straight. 1-7 last week?

Moula and Nully another good game, bedgy with 10 last week will want to fire again and Smiths in the midle will have to rove Anderson all day i'd say!

Don't believe Randal played last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back