Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the old story says on Big Footy.....
Dont always belive what u read on Big Footy.............

Ah, Touché!!! :D
I'm still a firm believer of the "Sleeping Giants" remark made earlier, I think that Murrabit always lift a cog or two come the finals, just ask Wandella!! It has been a while since the Tigers have seen September, may get a bout of the 'Tiggiwobbles' come satdy!!!

Hey guys just wondering if anyone in the know from moula can give me an update on how my good mates from geelong way blake 'tampon' limb and tiger o'neill have gone this year? they had any standout games/been consistent?? the lads are pretty pumped for finals action. cheers.

Whats the verdict on the teams for tomorrow's clash??? Any hard luck stories?? From a spectators point of view, let's just hope that the two teams get out there and belt the living suitcases out of one an other!! Bit of fisticuffs would be good!!! :D

Whats the verdict on the teams for tomorrow's clash??? Any hard luck stories?? From a spectators point of view, let's just hope that the two teams get out there and belt the living suitcases out of one an other!! Bit of fisticuffs would be good!!! :D
Tiges prob carrying a few injuries coming in, could be interesting match...Maybe ***** will play on Henry and leave Metrovic and Rowe forward. Tip - Blues by 3 points. Money for your thoughts?

Well what a day of footy yestdy! 2 good games, 2 blow outs! For the senior game Murrabit were simply outstanding and proved that all "sleeping giant" remarks were true! Nathan Henry was a man on a mission killing his dierect opponent. As for Metro, started off like a house on fire then took more satisfaction out of arguing with a supporter rather than getting a kick!! Moultown would be extremely shattered with the loss in the shirt tearers, maybe should have tried to get the percentage in the last home and away game rather than feeding big Garth! And as for Murrabit's under 17 win great effort but post game celebrations were as if they'd won the flag, think about it fella's but was pretty funny watching Hirsty stream out on the ground after the game!!! haha

Well what a day of footy yestdy! 2 good games, 2 blow outs! For the senior game Murrabit were simply outstanding and proved that all "sleeping giant" remarks were true! Nathan Henry was a man on a mission killing his dierect opponent. As for Metro, started off like a house on fire then took more satisfaction out of arguing with a supporter rather than getting a kick!! Moultown would be extremely shattered with the loss in the shirt tearers, maybe should have tried to get the percentage in the last home and away game rather than feeding big Garth! And as for Murrabit's under 17 win great effort but post game celebrations were as if they'd won the flag, think about it fella's but was pretty funny watching Hirsty stream out on the ground after the game!!! haha

Couldnt agree with you more Nackas, was very funny seeing hirsty run onto the ground, seems its the first semi, they haven't made the grand final and now have to travel to Hay... good thing to celebrate for ha ha:thumbsu:

Couldnt agree with you more Nackas, was very funny seeing hirsty run onto the ground, seems its the first semi, they haven't made the grand final and now have to travel to Hay... good thing to celebrate for ha ha:thumbsu:

I think the best premature celebrations go to the Quamby kid that was giving high fives before he missed the goal that enabled the blues to take it down and kick a goal to win the game. At least Hirsty waited for the siren to go before he celebrated :D

I think the best premature celebrations go to the Quamby kid that was giving high fives before he missed the goal that enabled the blues to take it down and kick a goal to win the game. At least Hirsty waited for the siren to go before he celebrated :D

HAHA now that was hilarious, poor ol Hindy would have felt like an absolute tool after that effort! Mind u, once he started dishing out the high fives he was always going to miss, is a funny thing karma!

Have to say Murrabit were amazing, they showed us how to play football... One of the saddest days iv ever played in footy.. Hein, Morton & Buddah were that hard at the footy.. They were the better team. After that peformance i can see them goin all way. Finals experince is an extra... all the best to Moula n Wandella. Did u see em play Can Play????
1 good thing Can Play our 2s had a good win against u boys!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to say Murrabit were amazing, they showed us how to play football... One of the saddest days iv ever played in footy.. Hein, Morton & Buddah were that hard at the footy.. They were the better team. After that peformance i can see them goin all way. Finals experince is an extra... all the best to Moula n Wandella. Did u see em play Can Play????
1 good thing Can Play our 2s had a good win against u boys!!!!
Watched till half time. Looked like it was Nath Henry show. Suprised he only ended up with seven. After being up 6 goals to nil at quarter time, it looked like moula by how far. Well done to your boy's for sticking at it. At the end of the day they probably wanted it a bit more and our boy's thought the job was done. How many free's did Frantzy pay for the day? I lost count when I ran out of toes and fingers.

Watched till half time. Looked like it was Nath Henry show. Suprised he only ended up with seven. After being up 6 goals to nil at quarter time, it looked like moula by how far. Well done to your boy's for sticking at it. At the end of the day they probably wanted it a bit more and our boy's thought the job was done. How many free's did Frantzy pay for the day? I lost count when I ran out of toes and fingers.

HA with Frantzy, when he blows the whistle everyone just looks at him cos u dont know which way its going to go...:D All the best to your boys Can Play, it will be good to see where you boys at..... All the best to the other teams in the hunt of the Holy Grail...
And I hope our 2s can go all the way...

HA with Frantzy, when he blows the whistle everyone just looks at him cos u dont know which way its going to go...:D All the best to your boys Can Play, it will be good to see where you boys at..... All the best to the other teams in the hunt of the Holy Grail...
And I hope our 2s can go all the way...

Can't see your two's going all the way as murrabit and nullawil i would say would be a class ahead. but as you say if frantzy umpires who knows what could happen. Don't know where he got his whistle license. :)

Has anyone heard of who will be umpiring each game this saturday??:thumbsu:

I vote Frantzy for all four!!!!! :D But will probably find out on satdy morning on the radio, or ring the umpires association! Scott Bourne is hopefully in the goals, gets rather animated as a goal umpire is funny to see. Although the ball is at the other end of the ground, still gets rite into it and shouts commands with his ''manly'' voice! Now the threads getting rather quiet here fella's??? Who's got the tips for this weekend??

4 me, its Wandella in both under agers, Nully in the Ressies and Moulamein in the seniors with Wandella going out in strait sets again this season!!!

I vote Frantzy for all four!!!!! :D But will probably find out on satdy morning on the radio, or ring the umpires association! Scott Bourne is hopefully in the goals, gets rather animated as a goal umpire is funny to see. Although the ball is at the other end of the ground, still gets rite into it and shouts commands with his ''manly'' voice! Now the threads getting rather quiet here fella's??? Who's got the tips for this weekend??

4 me, its Wandella in both under agers, Nully in the Ressies and Moulamein in the seniors with Wandella going out in strait sets again this season!!!

U14's Wandella
U17's Wandella, Going for two years undefeated, big task
Reserves: Nulliwul
Seniors: Wandella, might actually go all the way this year, if no injuries

U14's Wandella
U17's Wandella, Going for two years undefeated, big task
Reserves: Nulliwul
Seniors: Wandella, might actually go all the way this year, if no injuries

Seniors: Really keen to see this game, as Moula have been the best team I've played this year, yet haven't beaten Wandella. Hopefully its a cracker but it's Moula for me by 33points.

Ressies: Should be a quality game. Will go with Nully by 18pts with big Ralphy a welcome inclusion.

Both Unders look like Wandella, hopefully the Nully boys put up a good show.

As we seen last week, anything can happen in the finals!

wandella straight sets again when was the last time that happened nackas?look out in 17 yrs for a young jasper chamberlian playing chf 4 wandella ones,hope he can kick better than his old man!!!!! congrat chum

the way nackas was talkn i thought it must have been last 10 years in a row

Righteo fair point Ruddi, I did get a lil misunderstood there, what I should have said was when was the last time that Wandella didnt choke in a finals series/when was the last time they won the flag???
Are the stubby holder printers gettin business again this season or not?

Righteo fair point Ruddi, I did get a lil misunderstood there, what I should have said was when was the last time that Wandella didnt choke in a finals series/when was the last time they won the flag???
Are the stubby holder printers gettin business again this season or not?
Nackas goes BANG:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back