Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
meehan said:
You are wrong about the players as i spoke to them at the last social they are happy to stay. Made the phone call to my mate at the club your figures are off the mark by a long way. Maybe you should call yourself (I am a bunny)
stop talking s h i t paul meehan. You know the players wont stay, and everyone knows they are folking out big dollars.

super snooper said:
stop talking s h i t paul meehan. You know the players wont stay, and everyone knows they are folking out big dollars.

If the figures are way off the mark then y is everyone discussing the same amount within each other?? Lets b honest, Harvey has come from AFL status, I dont think that he would travel out 2 play country footy for less than $1000 a game, not compared to what money he has been on recently!

meehan said:
You are wrong about the players as i spoke to them at the last social they are happy to stay. Made the phone call to my mate at the club your figures are off the mark by a long way. Maybe you should call yourself (I am a bunny)

Maybe you should speak to some of there old clubs and see how reliable they are because i have.

i think the figure is very close too accurate give or take afew grand and i would be willing to bet some trees on it....woops...

and bunny is better than mee****, don't ya reckon.

meehan said:
My Info is they have retained players and what sort of money did they spend

Hard to see how you can say they have retained players, retaining them would mean that they would be there next year. Seeing as this season hasn't even finished, next year is a long, long way off, and so too would be any decision by those guys to come back you would think.

Easy to say it now (to come back next year), very hard to back it up later on down the track!

good call Meehan. i was at the last club function till bout 2am talking to a few of the boys n they love the place, love the people, n love the laid back atmosphere. Most of them made there intention clear that they wanted to stay again next year.
Whats wrong bunny u got something stuck up your arse, u seem to have a problem with the fact that wakool’s above your beloved team, or are u just one of those people that stay home coz u cant n never have been able to play footy for ****. You seem like a real dreamer

Nackas said:
If the figures are way off the mark then y is everyone discussing the same amount within each other?? Lets b honest, Harvey has come from AFL status, I dont think that he would travel out 2 play country footy for less than $1000 a game, not compared to what money he has been on recently!

harvey more like $1,800 i would think, thorpe, smith, wheatley, kearney, graham and harrison would be on some pretty good money.

FLAMMABLE said:
good call Meehan. i was at the last club function till bout 2am talking to a few of the boys n they love the place, love the people, n love the laid back atmosphere. Most of them made there intention clear that they wanted to stay again next year.
Whats wrong bunny u got something stuck up your arse, u seem to have a problem with the fact that wakool’s above your beloved team, or are u just one of those people that stay home coz u cant n never have been able to play footy for ****. You seem like a real dreamer

and who would you have been talking too? mate put up or shut up. if you ask me, i reckon that none of them will stay around and i have spoken to peolple that know afew of them quiet well.

aunt_bunny said:
and who would you have been talking too? mate put up or shut up. if you ask me, i reckon that none of them will stay around and i have spoken to peolple that know afew of them quiet well.

i know afew of the boys and the only thing stopping some of them from going back would be travel side and family as most of them have young kids.

nogood said:
Good. im glad that has been finalised. Any one got something else that we all need to discuss. im sure there is some problem that we all on bigfooty.com can solve.

Ever reliable Northern Times may have dug up an eaaaarrrrryyy story from Saturday's games. Could be an interesting topic if anyone knows of any web sites where we can talk some s h i t.:eek: Stay tuned......... now its back to SBS for **** and soccer ! MMMmmmm Soccer.

aunt_bunny said:
harvey more like $1,800 i would think, thorpe, smith, wheatley, kearney, graham and harrison would be on some pretty good money.
tell you now bunny hes not on 1800 mate. halve it and you are around the mark give or take a 100

madpie said:
tell you now bunny hes not on 1800 mate. halve it and you are around the mark give or take a 100

I thought we stopped talking about all this s hit. Who gives a flyin f uck whos on what and how much wakool is paying. It is their money, do what they want with it. At the very least they are going to make the Prelim final, which will be a fair bit better thatn where they have finished the last 10 years. if they are paying the big bucks, if they arnt paying the big bucks it doesnt matter. They obviuosly knew there was a problem and they tried to fix it. There is more than just the club at stakes. In small towns if the footy team is travelling well the town usually travells a bit better. Most of the time it's more about the community a a whole rather than the club. GET OFF the topic. Talk about something more interesting. There are finals around the corner, club and league BnF's to discuss etc etc.

aunt_bunny said:

Rabbit you tool. Harvey is on $1200. That is fact. The others would be on good money, you are right. What's the matter? You never been offered money yourself? Jealousy is a curse, seek some help.

PARROT9 said:
Ever reliable Northern Times may have dug up an eaaaarrrrryyy story from Saturday's games. Could be an interesting topic if anyone knows of any web sites where we can talk some s h i t.:eek: Stay tuned......... now its back to SBS for **** and soccer ! MMMmmmm Soccer.
I ear you parrot9. I heard the Hay coach didn't think much of the tucker at tha Hay canteen. Apparently he couldn't wait for the oranges at half time.
Was scratching around for a feed during the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

backpocket93 said:
I ear you parrot9. I heard the Hay coach didn't think much of the tucker at tha Hay canteen. Apparently he couldn't wait for the oranges at half time.
Was scratching around for a feed during the game
Why must we talk in code? I think you are refering to an incident up at Hay last week where it was alledged that Hay's coach Learmonth bit the ear of wandella's ryan Lancaster.

Yaaablett said:
Rabbit you tool. Harvey is on $1200. That is fact. The others would be on good money, you are right. What's the matter? You never been offered money yourself? Jealousy is a curse, seek some help.

are you sure about that? thorpe would be close to that amount, harvey more. i have never taken a footy club for there money, i can hold my head up high and say that. thats why they will probably not win the grand final playing for the wrong reasons and not the love of the jumper/the town and the people.

whats with you tool, care to elaborate some more on it? does it mean that i am useful or something or is it what you chose to shove up ya arse.

aunt_bunny said:
are you sure about that? thorpe would be close to that amount, harvey more. i have never taken a footy club for there money, i can hold my head up high and say that. thats why they will probably not win the grand final playing for the wrong reasons and not the love of the jumper/the town and the people.

whats with you tool, care to elaborate some more on it? does it mean that i am useful or something or is it what you chose to shove up ya arse.
Well (I am A bunny ) the person that has fed you the info should have informed you that Wakool is happy to be in the Finals what ever result they get, the year has been great the towns pub,club and store have all done well you have not got any idea what thorpe and co are on
You should get off this site a let the restof us talk about the finals i am coming up from melb to veiw the finals and cant wait it will be top country footy again well done to Wakool for being there

:(
super snooper said:
Why must we talk in code? I think you are refering to an incident up at Hay last week where it was alledged that Hay's coach Learmonth bit the ear of wandella's ryan Lancaster.

This "alledged" incident should be forwarded to the local authorities. It was nothing short of Barbaric and is a huge blight on the Hay FC as a whole. Sure, there are some great blokes there. But to do this when they were already down by a fair margin was uncalled for and very silly. Not really leading from the front, is it??

Appin Vet said:
:(

This "alledged" incident should be forwarded to the local authorities. It was nothing short of Barbaric and is a huge blight on the Hay FC as a whole. Sure, there are some great blokes there. But to do this when they were already down by a fair margin was uncalled for and very silly. Not really leading from the front, is it??

Fair call A/V, There tactics were to go the man (head high s hit) and they paid the penalty right from the first bounce. Umps protected the ball players all day was sad to see the shellacking they got when they walked of the ground from Hay's MORON supporters,i would not want there job for any amount of money. Hay's day of shame put country footy back to the dark old ages. Bring on the Blues next week.

LENNY69 said:
Fair call A/V, There tactics were to go the man (head high s hit) and they paid the penalty right from the first bounce. Umps protected the ball players all day was sad to see the shellacking they got when they walked of the ground from Hay's MORON supporters,i would not want there job for any amount of money. Hay's day of shame put country footy back to the dark old ages. Bring on the Blues next week.
So what is going on?? Why wasn't the incident reported in the paper? Surely there must've been some sort of investigation forwarded to the league and why has it taken till Thursday for this to come out?? Is there a big cover up going on here?? Biting a person ear!!! That is low as you can go and from the coach of all people! Does anyone know what is actually going on here from the league perspective? Did an umpires report go in?
What sort of penality this should incurr if found guilty?

CLIFTON WANNABE said:
So what is going on?? Why wasn't the incident reported in the paper? Surely there must've been some sort of investigation forwarded to the league and why has it taken till Thursday for this to come out?? Is there a big cover up going on here?? Biting a person ear!!! That is low as you can go and from the coach of all people! Does anyone know what is actually going on here from the league perspective? Did an umpires report go in?
What sort of penality this should incurr if found guilty?

Apparently the Hay Coach had forwarded a letter to Wandella FC regarding his actions. Sounded like he was as sorry as John Howard. Anyway the apology has been accepted from all reports. But watch this space...

Appin Vet said:
Apparently the Hay Coach had forwarded a letter to Wandella FC regarding his actions. Sounded like he was as sorry as John Howard. Anyway the apology has been accepted from all reports. But watch this space...

Northern times should be good reading on Friday, should not get away with it as it was as low as cat****.

i think you're a bit harsh on the guys from melbourne, button travells up there every weekend and apparently isnt on anything, he is only playing seconds and stays around for the club functions. harrison and thorpe played footy with wheelan at koondrook - barham and have travelled up there to help wakool out.
aunt_bunny said:
would wakool be flag fav's? i hear that the melbourne players are all fairly soft, can anybody confirm this?

that m graham guy is the biggest tosser, the guy needs a hair cut.

rumour has it that harrison, thorpe, wheatley, kearney and the rest off the softies tend to go missing in action come finals time.

hope nullawil, smash them and they go out in straight sets it would be a waste of $100,000 grand for all those melborune duds.

LENNY69 said:

LEN I think you will find Wandella play Murrabit this week????:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back