Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has mate . I wont just say there names yet mate il say in bout 3-4 weeks:thumbsu: . Il just say we have sighn up bout 6 new players. Hopefully we r going to be better than last year, but hey time will tell. We could be bottom side again or we could be a finals team, its just to early to tell.
Hey hoz your team u follow closely bear???
Will be good to see the tigers up there a bit. My side North Melbourne are enduring a tough pre-season at the moment.

Hey Guys, Not much on the go..... Anyone know if Hogan has taken any players from Nully to Woomalang? Heard TD could be heading back with him.....
Any news on where you are playing Tripod?

Do you want to go at it STP. Cliches from 20 paces.
NO THANKS BOBBY I KNOW YOUR TYPE.YOUVE EITHER GOT BIG FUZZY HAIR AND SING SONGS WITH YOUR OWN SPIN ON THEM OR YOUR OLD AND FAT AND BALD.BY THE WAY WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL ? IT IS LAURSEN NOT LAWSON IF YOU ARE GOING TO ADDRESS SOMEONE USE THEIR CORRECT SPELLING FOR THEIR NAME.I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IN TODAYS AGE YOUR TEACHERS WOULD HAVE PUT A BIG EMPHASIS ON YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMER. :mad:

Sorry if the question has been asked but what is the talk with wakool this year? I heard harvey is back, any other new signings?? Have they lost any of the recruits from last year?

Sorry if the question has been asked but what is the talk with wakool this year? I heard harvey is back, any other new signings?? Have they lost any of the recruits from last year?

Yeah iv heard Harveys back and his bringing some of his mates, i think Garham gone and also Thorpe has gone. Iv heard that they picked up a ex Afl rookie i dont know his name but i think he use to play with North or Collingwood?

NO THANKS BOBBY I KNOW YOUR TYPE.YOUVE EITHER GOT BIG FUZZY HAIR AND SING SONGS WITH YOUR OWN SPIN ON THEM OR YOUR OLD AND FAT AND BALD.BY THE WAY WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL ? IT IS LAURSEN NOT LAWSON IF YOU ARE GOING TO ADDRESS SOMEONE USE THEIR CORRECT SPELLING FOR THEIR NAME.I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IN TODAYS AGE YOUR TEACHERS WOULD HAVE PUT A BIG EMPHASIS ON YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMER. :mad:
Dont you mean Grammar

Is it just me, or does the recruiting this season seem quiet compared to other years? I know it is early, but there is little talk surrounding most clubs in the GRFL.

Most clubs appear to be stagnating? Surely someone can shed some light?

I've read a few of your posts around the leagues Shamefully Tiny Penis. Something of a trouble maker I think and there should be more of it. So a big UP YOUR BUM to the "Instigator".

Is it just me, or does the recruiting this season seem quiet compared to other years? I know it is early, but there is little talk surrounding most clubs in the GRFL.

Most clubs appear to be stagnating? Surely someone can shed some light?

I think people are more weary of talking there chances of getting players up until they are signed and sealed. I have noticed that people tend to get ridiculed for suggesting a club may have picked up a player and then for what ever reason it happens to fall through (Appin Vet and his Blake Anderson scoop for example).

I think people also don't want to mention names, espeacially if they are from other local clubs that other clubs may get wind of and go to see them themselves and up there offer or there home club might hear it and go see them with there hand in there pocket to stay.

I may be giving Big Footy to much credit but I am involved at a club at a recruiting level and I know if I saw a rumour of one of our players going to another club I would be on the phone to them 10min later. No one wants to risk losing any player espeiacally with the competition for players being so cut throat.

I know the club I am involved with still has an active list of players still in negotiations of around the 15 mark and we are pretty confident we have around 6 really close at this stage. Why would I mention names if it may risk getting some of those guys over the line. Also if things don't work out for some reason I end up with egg on my face and cop greif for talking my clubs chances up.

This may be a reason why things seem quiet or maybe it's because no one can get players.

I think people are more weary of talking there chances of getting players up until they are signed and sealed. I have noticed that people tend to get ridiculed for suggesting a club may have picked up a player and then for what ever reason it happens to fall through (Appin Vet and his Blake Anderson scoop for example).

I think people also don't want to mention names, espeacially if they are from other local clubs that other clubs may get wind of and go to see them themselves and up there offer or there home club might hear it and go see them with there hand in there pocket to stay.

I may be giving Big Footy to much credit but I am involved at a club at a recruiting level and I know if I saw a rumour of one of our players going to another club I would be on the phone to them 10min later. No one wants to risk losing any player espeiacally with the competition for players being so cut throat.

I know the club I am involved with still has an active list of players still in negotiations of around the 15 mark and we are pretty confident we have around 6 really close at this stage. Why would I mention names if it may risk getting some of those guys over the line. Also if things don't work out for some reason I end up with egg on my face and cop greif for talking my clubs chances up.

This may be a reason why things seem quiet or maybe it's because no one can get players.

Nice work:thumbsu: Once the clearances open we may have more of an idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly Mr. English, Youve is You've. After By the way you should have had a comma. After Lawson you should have inserted a full stop. After full stops, you should always have a space between that full stop and the next letter. And lastly, in this day and age we don't write entirely in capital letters.

Firstly Mr. English, Youve is You've. After By the way you should have had a comma. After Lawson you should have inserted a full stop. After full stops, you should always have a space between that full stop and the next letter. And lastly, in this day and age we don't write entirely in capital letters.

great call yaaablett:thumbsu: if you're going to bag someone, do it properly.

Hey Guys, Not much on the go..... Anyone know if Hogan has taken any players from Nully to Woomalang? Heard TD could be heading back with him.....
Any news on where you are playing Tripod?
Not sure about Nully, but is very keen to get Brad Kingwell from lalbert. Heard been offered $600

So can anyone out there give us news on how their clubs are shaping up?
New faces at training (with which club, so we know who you are talking about) pre-season numbers etc...
Also can anyone give us a Flag & ladder prediction. Love to hear about January fav's.. Got for it guy's. :rolleyes:

So can anyone out there give us news on how their clubs are shaping up?
New faces at training (with which club, so we know who you are talking about) pre-season numbers etc...
Also can anyone give us a Flag & ladder prediction. Love to hear about January fav's.. Got for it guy's. :rolleyes:

Ladder Prediction
Wakool
Nullawil
Murrabit
Wandella
Quamby
Ultima
Macorna
Hay
Moula

Im tipping not a lot will change.

Ladder Prediction
Wakool
Nullawil
Murrabit
Wandella
Quamby
Ultima
Macorna
Hay
Moula

Im tipping not a lot will change.
Have Wakool recruited well or they just unchanged.
Have heard Nully recruiting hard, Smithy a big +
Told Murrabit have 5. Four from CMFL
Wandella?? can anyone give us some scoops
Quamby- heard 3 from Boort
Not sure about the rest.

Not sure about Nully, but is very keen to get Brad Kingwell from lalbert. Heard been offered $600

Surely not. Good player but $600? Have we all gone mad? I'm not having a go at 1 player here either but this has all gone too far. It wasn't that long ago that those prices were reserved for the absolute guns kicking ********loads of goals or touching it a dozen times a quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back