Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didnt look 2 bad. Jem Barbetti had a solid game across half back. Glenn Smith has been a massive boost for nully's drive across the ground. Sam Goldy moved well in the forward line, looks good for a big year. Josh Poyner was another to impress along the backline and playing a bit in the ruck, will be a value contributor this season. The likes of Col Fawcett and Brett Smith chipped in with there usual contributions. Wade Humphrey was moving sensational in the ol New Balance sneakers!!!!:eek: . For Deni it was obvious that Bode and Fitzpatrick have been massive pickups for the side!

What was the end result score wise??
Did nully get ova the top of them??

Just as well Coach Smith rested your weary legs there Factual. Looking forward to another crack at possibly the best footballer ever to grace a GRFL venue?? (Other than Bruce Gillingham...)

Haha yeah mate u no how it is the arthritis just plays up every now but obviously was referring to myself as well as the boys in the Unda 17s mate!

are most of those clearence's from wakool to koondrook young kids going to play colts? if so, let's hope they come back the next year ensuring the furture of the wakool footy club is a bright one

Nully had another solid 5 quarter hit out against Lalbert last night in Swan Hill. Again no scores kept but Nully over the line pretty easily. Bill Hewitt on fire.

are most of those clearence's from wakool to koondrook young kids going to play colts? if so, let's hope they come back the next year ensuring the furture of the wakool footy club is a bright one

Yes, all the boys are playing in the colts. Are you unaware of how hard they have made it for the kids to get clearances??? Doubt they'll be back.... Wakool up to and extending on their usual tricks.

Yes, all the boys are playing in the colts. Are you unaware of how hard they have made it for the kids to get clearances??? Doubt they'll be back.... Wakool up to and extending on their usual tricks.
Done some investigating and there are only 3 on the transfer list heading to the Raiders to play colts, Loomes, Pringle and Pasco. Only Pringle has the footy smarts to play at that level. The last time i seen Loomes play all he done for the day was head hunt the smaller players, not good for a junior trying to make in a higher league.
Interesting to know what there tricks are, if they are short of players in junior ranks why wouldn't they try to keep them.
Still surprising to see no new players from here in Melbourne as I herd there are a few heading up with Harvey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just as well Coach Smith rested your weary legs there Factual. Looking forward to another crack at possibly the best footballer ever to grace a GRFL venue?? (Other than Bruce Gillingham...)
vetty hope you werent saying bruce gillingham was the best player to play in the grfl if so your on the same stuff as the boys from westcoast.

vetty hope you werent saying bruce gillingham was the best player to play in the grfl if so your on the same stuff as the boys from westcoast.

I think one Evan Wilson along with a few members of the O'Toole family would have something to say about players gracing the grfl

Would I be right in saying you were an Ultima supporter Chubbs?

could be, only because im from swan hill and know a few of the Ultima players and seen a few games over the years. dont have a team as such though, blow in. shane harvey would have to be up there also!

Would I be right in saying you were an Ultima supporter Chubbs?

you dont have to be an ultima supporter to know even wilson and some o'tooles are up there with the best of them! bruce gillingham wouldnt even do these blokes boot laces up!

you dont have to be an ultima supporter to know even wilson and some o'tooles are up there with the best of them! bruce gillingham wouldnt even do these blokes boot laces up!

good call, beast, gillingham doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as those blokes...

Hows Justin Rooney and Nathan Henry going to fit into the forward line at Murrabit does anyone know? We know Nathan likes to kick goals and Justin Rooney is a bit goal hungry himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back