Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ground are they playing that at, just that a few of the grounds down there are pretty average with the lack of water and all that jazz.

Also, havnt seen meehan about for a while, someone must have got under his skin and put him in his place when he was making the bs claim about the young wakool guys leaving for money.

They are playing in Bendigo at YCW's home ground.

What ground are they playing that at, just that a few of the grounds down there are pretty average with the lack of water and all that jazz.

Also, havnt seen meehan about for a while, someone must have got under his skin and put him in his place when he was making the bs claim about the young wakool guys leaving for money.
Gone underground hasnt he?He'll be back just waiting for his time to be up and will logon under a new name.Wont be hard to find though as he is such a tool.We may out him under his real name at a later date.

There will be some sore heads after the Haz's wedding on the sat night. Thank you Smithy:thumbsu:

I am sure smithy himself will be a bit under the weather this sundy!! hates the tinnies that bloke!! watch that pinky finger to buddy, dont wanna go dislocatin it for the 4th time before the season opener!:thumbsu: :)

I hear that younster from nully Arron Smith has been gettin into a bit of strife.. Whats the story there??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well i hear that the young lad was caught with his hand in the money til?? im not saying he did i was just asking if this rumour was true??
Don't believe everything you hear posty. Get your facts right before you go putting bullsh*t rumours on here.

I think it would be fair to say that Murrabit would go in to the season as favourites, if the rumour is true that Whelan has gone down with possibly a serious knee injury. Murrabit have played excellent footy against, admittedly pretty ordinary sides in night comp, but have convincingly defeated those sides. Nullawil seem to be the other danger, apart from Wakool, but it seems that the two guys that have caused Murrabit the most grief over the past few years, in Bode and Hogan, have moved on, and it would seem that if Murrabit got thru the year with a fit Henry, Coulter, Hein etc, and got Josh Bray back early to mid season, they will definitely give the flag a huge shake.

Well i hear that the young lad was caught with his hand in the money til?? im not saying he did i was just asking if this rumour was true??

As i write to u guys in pentridge, I can just see my cell mate eyein me off, constantly pickin up and throwin a bar of soap infront of my feet!!! Is also hard 2 type with ur toes as they have elected to remove my hands!! Hahaha nah dunno where ur gettin ya yarns from, but she aint tru ladz!!!!

Who has Murrabit recruited to be favorites. How many teams in the night series played with there full side, not many i hear.

Shi t eh?

Heard Murrabit got a bit of a touch up by South Barwon. Apparently they (SB) took it fairly seriously. Finalists in the GFL the past few years. Snoop, how many blokes didn't partake in the match?

How is the Night Series going? Who are in the Div 1 and Div 2 GF's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back