Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tundy bannam lives in moola and evans is a born n bred moola boi from what iv been told. that leeves richards campbell dunstone anderson mattarazo donno hoo els i can think of..... from wot i can gather they wont be goin over board n the locals down ther cannot wait for 08

seen a couple of games out there last very impressed wit pudge buckly and that young morson kid

Can confirm Ash Wilson was last night elected coach of Wandella.

Interesting way to go for Wandella, has good coaching experience but he is well past his best as a player. Will still be a handy pick up, is he bringing any players with him. I don't remember him bringing to many players to kerang when he was doing that job.

Any thoughts on this appointment Vet?

Interesting way to go for Wandella, has good coaching experience but he is well past his best as a player. Will still be a handy pick up, is he bringing any players with him. I don't remember him bringing to many players to kerang when he was doing that job.

NO COMMENT. As for you Mildred, no comment!

Good luck Wandella players, you are in for a long season of being abused sworn at and lead by a bloke who you will have no respect for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assistant Coach : corey campbell (balranad) massive signing.Other signings: josh richards,john dunstone, a bloke that played at balranald this year by the name of "spit" duryea had a stint wit hay a few years ago...tundy bannam has put pen to paper n will be a handy recruit along with kane evans and a possible marcus nalder????? tom mataratzo has gonedown hill in thee last few years iv seen him but the swanners recuting team must see a bonus from him

some good pick ups there Moula..Well Done
few good young blokes that are handy footballers and better yet will be good around the club...young coot(John Dunstone) tough little player who knows where the goals are and likes a beer aswell..Doo(corey campbell) brother of zoomy who played for Hay a couple years back is a utility who is quick and can play everywhere...
some good blokes there for the club...

i agree CHINA...johnny dunstone is a little goer and a great bloke also! I know this thread use to be flooded with shane harvey talk, but does anyone know where he is playing next year?​

I just cant believe it myself fox dog. Those boys have a lot of cheek.
You and your team of pups should be inspired by this very public display of gloating and have a crack.

Yeah pretty cheeky, playing in a grand final with a mobile phone in one hand and then posting it on the net. Not to mention winning the game too!:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back