Remove this Banner Ad

ormond-allen

Team Captain
Feb 8, 2005
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Just heard on SEN that the Sp(h)inkter is umpiring on Saturday arv. But I'm sure I've seen the names of the umps doing our game somewhere else, and can't remember seeing DGs name. Can anyone confirm/deny?

If Goldspink replaced Chamberlin it would be pants down lap around the table time for us:thumbsu:

I assure you your guys antipathy for Goldspink we share in it's nature, just not it's extremity which is reserved for Chamberlin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kinda funny that both sets of supporters have the same reaction to both rampaging Ray and Goldspink! We think we are going to lose if either umpire the game.

So a draw is on the cards? :p

I can assure you Goldshit shares the greater hatred for the hawks than he does for the crows. He may hate you alot and ruin your matches but he has blatantly cheated so many times in our games he has umpired it is not funny. Most recently R20 2007 vs Port Adelaide and R8 2006 vs Melbourne.
The biggest is the infamous rigged 1st quarter of the 2001 Prelim final vs Essendon where he handed 5 free kicks in front of goal for the bummers that weren't, I REPEAT, were not there.
See if you can top that :p.

I can assure you Goldshit shares the greater hatred for the hawks than he does for the crows. He may hate you alot and ruin your matches but he has blatantly cheated so many times in our games he has umpired it is not funny. Most recently R20 2007 vs Port Adelaide and R8 2006 vs Melbourne.
The biggest is the infamous rigged 1st quarter of the 2001 Prelim final vs Essendon where he handed 5 free kicks in front of goal for the bummers that weren't, I REPEAT, were not there.

Yep, he started paying the 'hands in the back' rule 5 years before it was even thought of. Cost us a Grand Final appearance. Untoppable....

That was my first and ever final! And all I remember was an umpire ruining Hawthorn's chances in the first half! Now I know his name and his place of residence! The half man, half knob will pay! (Austrian accent) :mad:

Just heard on SEN that the Sp(h)inkter is umpiring on Saturday arv. But I'm sure I've seen the names of the umps doing our game somewhere else, and can't remember seeing DGs name. Can anyone confirm/deny?
Don't always believe what SEN say. They are usually full of rubbish.

We still have shocking umps for the match. Allen and Chamberlain especially.

I don't think Chamberlain has ever given us a raw deal, nor Allen. I can't recall any bad games umpired by them. Hope Goldy breaks a legg, To confirm we don't have him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goldspink to umpire our match (SEN) - Oh well, bring on 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back