Golf Golf Course rankings, and general golf course chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Any decent courses/regions in mid/north NSW?
Say from Port Stephens to the border.

Going up that way next month, and might do some reconnaissance as the bride has it in her head that we’ll be moving up there when we retire (still 5+ yrs away).

I’m not going anywhere that doesn’t have good tracks.

We have reciprocal rights with Huntingdale. Would love for Metro to be included in that.

yet to be seen. Maybe, but in my experience, some reciprocals always fall by the wayside. For example, when long island and the national merged, long islands friends were not brought over to nationals.

Reckon you will drop the money and become a member at a third club peternorth ?

played with a person who has membership with royal adelaide and queensland!

I was gonna say 1000/1. Maybe not that high, but given RH isnt recip with Metro now, i dont see it. but golf is a funny game

I'm a Freo supporter. My very existence is sustained by Hope. 100/1 gives me hope. Insert Dumb and dumber.

I'm a Freo supporter. My very existence is sustained by Hope. 100/1 gives me hope. Insert Dumb and dumber.
Would be good Bicco but the first order of business after a golf club merger is cut a swathe through existing reciprocals of the entity being acquired (in this case Huntingdale)!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of this is bringing me joy.
What you need to be doing is lobbying anyone you know at Huntingdale to vote against the merge. If you dont know anyone at HGC, go through your clubs channels and ask them to lobby on your behalf

Would prefer the club to lobby Metro for reciprocal rights.
Liam Neeson Good Luck GIF

I’m at Heidelberg.

Great course. Very hilly. Prefer it to Rosanna which is very straight up and down for the most part.

No joining fee either which is a bonus.
Cheers mate! They just got back to me last week that a spot has opened up. Going for a round on Tuesday and then will likely move forward with a membership unless I hate the course or something unexpected haha.

First time becoming an actual golf club member, am pretty excited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf Golf Course rankings, and general golf course chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back