Good call, bad call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad call, kreuzer has been hindered by injury but i still wouldn't say he has been disappointing. i think the big fella will be much improved over the next 2 years.

Scotland will struggle to get games this year , not due to his ability but more due to young players being given games ahead of the aging star GC/BC ?

GC there... I think that Scotland is there as insurance for younger players this year and will spend time learning more about the coaching game at the Bullants.

GC/BC Cam Wood to spend this year playing at the Bullants?

wtfc.
Ellard to maintain his place on the list, GCBC.

Would be nice call... there would have to be a lot of bad things happen to some of the other players for him to get a look in. Although, if we were to play him in his preferred position of small defensive forward who can rotate through the middle, he might just get a few games this year!.

GC/BC that in our first game against Adelaide with Eddie in their side, he gets taken to the cleaners by Tuohy?

GC. Any players with a chance seem to be edged by others clubs' stars.

Deep, deep down a lot of supporters are secretly disappointed in Kreuz thus far. GC/BC?

Maybe, but personally it's impossible to be disappointed in a bloke who gives absolutely everything he has every single time he dons the old dark navy...

Thank feck the cool change is coming. GC/BC?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lachie Henderson will further establish himself as our most important player on the list this year with a breakout season playing both ends of the ground again and winning the B&F.

GC/BC ??
Good call, great call, wise call, incisive call.

Menzel to kick 30 goals from a flank. GC/BC?

Bell, Carrazzo, Curnow, Graham and McLean all cannot fit into the same midfield/team.

GC/BC?
50/50 call. I think there is room but that will depend heavily on the forward line. Obviously they won't all play through the midfield in the same team, but depending on the forward line's form, I think a couple of them may go forward (Graham/McLean) and Carrots might play off half back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good call, bad call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back