Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in place

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in pl

Hopefully we'll both have much better luck with injuries next year mate.

Sounds like you could've had a shot at the finals with a bit more luck that way. As you can see with our various injury probs. I reckon we'd have gotten pretty close to the top 8 at full-strength.

We've had half a dozen season-ending injuries to players as well... yeah, it's been seriously agonising.

Re: Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in pl

Sounds like you could've had a shot at the finals with a bit more luck that way. As you can see with our various injury probs. I reckon we'd have gotten pretty close to the top 8 at full-strength.

We've had half a dozen season-ending injuries to players as well... yeah, it's been seriously agonising.

Well in all seriousness in 2-3 years both West Coast and Melbourne should be in the top 8.

I don't see Freo getting better though, dunno what it is with them but they just never seem to get anywhere above mediocrity.

As much as I like to trash talk Freo, they do have some potential there. Not trading any draft picks last year was a good start, and Hill will be a superstar, Broughton looks like a solid rebound defender (and due to his age, will peak sooner rather than later), Suban's decent, and I think that if they are prepared to trade Pav and Tarrant to Gold Coast maybe for some good picks, then they will challenge again in five years.

Melbourne will improve, but for me I don't like the look of many of their young players. Maybe it's poor recruiting and/or injury worries, but for me a leadership group of Macdonald, Moloney and Robbo is rubbish.

In my opinion.

You know Dajes, your continued perserverance is admirable - you're even starting to grow on me a bit!

But I'm afraid your efforts are proving about as accurate and effective as Chris "The Legless Hyena" Masten's kicking ;)

Missed%2520target.gif

(I don't even need to mention Double-O's ball skills of course, that's getting to be common knowledge :cool: )

whats with the pictures in every single post?

youre like a kid trying to get extra marks for presentation.

whats with the pictures in every single post?

youre like a kid trying to get extra marks for presentation.

Well, when conversing with West Coast fans, they often struggle to comprehend even the most basic of words, hence the need for visual explanation.

i lold

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfnews/priority-pick-to-be-revamped/2009/08/10/1249756255918.html

Only Melbourne remains eligible for a priority choice this year with Demetriou staunch in his defence of the system, which has drawn strong and persistent allegations that it creates a culture of teams manufacturing losses. Whatever the Demons' fate next year they will not receive another No. 1 pick.

Although AFL boss Andrew Demetriou was at pains to point out last night that the priority pick would survive in some form, he agreed that next year the first three draft picks would go to the Gold Coast before that club made its debut in 2011.

Demetriou confirmed that the highest possible pick for a club that qualified under current rules for a special pick would be No. 4 in the national draft.

Well, when conversing with West Coast fans, they often struggle to comprehend even the most basic of words, hence the need for visual explanation.

your graphics are childish. perhaps you should invest in updated software.

and while you are at it I would let the Commadore 64 go, it has about as much grunt as the melbourne leadership group.

hahah we are rebuildin and we are better than you.

Sydney > > > > > Melbourne
Why do you even bother discussing footy outside of the Swans board? :confused:

Your list is hopeless.

I bet Melbourne wish they had selected Daniel O'Keefe and not Ricky Petterd in the 2006 draft. :thumbsu: :eek:

Sydney has but a handful of good young players coming through.

How many rising star nominations have Sydney had this year?

Have they had any this year? :confused:

Veszpremi hasn't played a game since Carlton blew Sydney away in the last quarter.

Johnstone, Heath and Currie haven't even had a taste of senior footy this year.

Meredith, Currie, Hanneberry, Bird, Jack, Veszpremi, Grundy, White, Pyke and Johnston is an all star list of rising AFL stars. :eek:

Sydney will have lost O'loughlin, Barry, Hall, Crouch and Kirk to retirement by the end of next year.

Buchanan, LRT and Ablett are spuds just waiting for the axe.

Mattner, Shaw, Bolton, C.Bolton, R.O'Keefe, Goodes and Jolly aren't getting any younger with the taxing and boring as bat shit game plan Roos employs. Good luck replacing those names once the concessions handed out to the GC and West Sydney hit the 2010, 2011 and 2012 drafts.

Ryan O'Keefe wanted out of Sydney for a very good reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and while you are at it I would let the Commadore 64 go, it has about as much grunt as the melbourne leadership group.

Melbourne have a leadership group, well Ill be damned.

Luke Hodge has a waist! Well I'll be damned.

Edited for personal amusement ;)

Why do Melbourne fans think they can troll? :confused:

What difference will adding Scully, Strauss, Blease, Jones, Watts, Evonneamirri Goolagong, Garland and Trengove make to the team that lost to Carlton yesterday?

The Blues have Grigg, Yarran, Robinson, Warnock, Waite, Armfield, O'Keeffe, Jamison, Browne, Austin, Hampson and our first pick in this draft to add to the team that pulled Melbourne's pants down yesterday.

And we were riding the clutch in preparation for the finals...

Pull your head in.

It will be at least three years before Melbourne gets anywhere.

The GC and GWS concessions might cost the Demons the chance to find a ruckman and some decent forwards.

What difference will adding Scully, Strauss, Blease, Jones Garland and Trengove make to the team that lost to Carlton yesterday?

And do you think if we werent list managing that Colin Sylvia would have played deep in the backline yesterday, and Aaron Davey acroiss the back half?

If they were both playing an attacking midfield role we would have won.

Not to mention Frawley being taken off Fevola, after giving him a bath.

Fevola then kicked cheap goals on 2nd gamer Tom McNamara.

And not to mention playing 4 ruckmen - Spencer, Jamar, Johnson and Martin - in the same game.

Truth is, Melbourne are already ahead of Carlton.

Its almost unfair that next season we will add Green, Garland, Woneamirri, Scully, Watts, Grimes, Trengove etc etc to the team.

I wonder which spud Melbourne will choose to draft with their No 4 pick in the 2010 draft, when they inevitably finish 16th yet again?

What difference will adding Scully, Strauss, Blease, Jones, Watts, Evonneamirri Goolagong, Garland and Trengove make to the team that lost to Carlton yesterday?

The Blues have Grigg, Yarran, Robinson, Warnock, Waite, Armfield, O'Keeffe, Jamison, Browne, Austin, Hampson and our first pick in this draft to add to the team that pulled Melbourne's pants down yesterday.

And we were riding the clutch in preparation for the finals...

Pull your head in.

It will be at least three years before Melbourne gets anywhere.

The GC and GWS concessions might cost the Demons the chance to find a ruckman and some decent forwards.

You forgot Brad Green, Jack Grimes, Matty Warnock, Addam Maric, Cameron Bruce

I didn't post any of the graphics you clown, I was referring to W33's posts.

Why do I even bother?

I didn't post any of the graphics you clown, I was referring to W33's posts.

Why do I even bother?

LOL

These West Coke flogs have brains that are so fried from cocaine use that they just embarrass themselves continually.

Next year's bottom 6

11. Kangaroos
12. WCE
13. Sydney
14. Melbourne
15. Richmond
16. Fremantle

Melbourne: climbing, at a gradual pace, still need more draft picks
Kangas: Falling, albeit slowly
Freo: Improving, but very slowly
WCE: Same as freo, except they're a little bit better at the moment
Richmond and Sydney: Very dark futures ahead.

Yarran > Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in place

Remove this Banner Ad

Back