Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in place

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in pl

West Coast
North Melbourne
Richmond
Fremantle
Sydney

Youre all ****ed. :D:D

Zero talent on your lists, and no chance for high picks the next few years.

Meanwhile the Demons will take Scully and Trengove and run for the hills!!!

Anyway, good luck and all that. LOL. :D

LOL.

We just beat the top side.

We've got absolute class in Wells, Ziebell and Jesse Smith to come into that side. Not to mention very talented youngsters in guys like Benny Warren and Gav urquhart.

We've got a great young backline, brilliant young rucks and we'll geta relatively high draft pick this year.

In fact, really, this year is like in 2002 when we had pick 4 but it went up to 2 after carlton got their taken off them

Everyone knows you will either select spuds, or immediately turn talents into spuds, so in this regard, getting 6 is like getting 4 in a normal draft.

Re: Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in pl

Next year's bottom 6

11. Kangaroos
12. WCE
13. Sydney
14. Melbourne
15. Richmond
16. Fremantle

Melbourne: climbing, at a gradual pace, still need more draft picks
Kangas: Falling, albeit slowly
Freo: Improving, but very slowly
WCE: Same as freo, except they're a little bit better at the moment
Richmond and Sydney: Very dark futures ahead.

I actually dont think all those clubs will strugle through the nexy few years bar Sydney and Melb. Sydney being a relativly old team with not many younger guys coming through and Melbourne because there a very young team and wont be decent for another 3-4 years as for the others id be expecting improvments as of nect year and considerable improvments in 2011.

LOL.

We've got absolute class in Wells, Ziebell and Jesse Smith to come into that side. Not to mention very talented youngsters in guys like Benny Warren and Gav urquhart.

I know your Daddy rates your list and particularly young Ziebell, but in reality you've probably got the worst list in the league. You're even getting flogged on the polls board in a direct comparison to the Tiges.

I watched Anthony yesterday and he just murdered the ball. His efficiency rating was around 40% according to one of the commentators :eek:

Scully > Ziebell
Trengove > Ziebell
Watts > Hansen
Sylvia > Wells
Davey > Wells
Frawley > Thompson
Grimes > Urquhart
Morton > Smith

Then there's Garland, Wonaeamirri, Jurrah, Maric, Strauss, Bennell, ...:eek:

Our Kids cream your Kids. You've got better rucks and that's it:thumbsu:

2010 is going to be a fun year for Dees fans in the Bay :D

LOL.

We've got a great young backline, brilliant young rucks and we'll geta relatively high draft pick this year.

In fact, really, this year is like in 2002 when we had pick 4 but it went up to 2 after carlton got their taken off them

Everyone knows you will either select spuds, or immediately turn talents into spuds, so in this regard, getting 6 is like getting 4 in a normal draft.

Agreed.

North are a class above the other teams mentioned. They have developed a good group of young players, unlike the rabble of your Melbourne and Richmond's.

Dark times ahead indeed.

I know your Daddy rates your list and particularly young Ziebell, but in reality you've probably got the worst list in the league. You're even getting flogged on the polls board in a direct comparison to the Tiges.

I watched Anthony yesterday and he just murdered the ball. His efficiency rating was around 40% according to one of the commentators :eek:

Scully > Ziebell
Trengove > Ziebell
Watts > Hansen
Sylvia > Wells
Davey > Wells
Frawley > Thompson
Grimes > Urquhart
Morton > Smith

Oh dear :eek:

I love how Melbourne fans are claiming players that they probably haven't even seen play, let alone are even on their playing list. After what we have seen from Watts, we can't expect anything from them either.

Ziebell has proven to be a good young player. What have Scully and Trengove shown, other than that Melbourne are absolutely dreadful? :rolleyes:

The same polls board that has Masten well ahead of Morton as voted by neutral supporters?:cool:

Oh dear :eek:

I love how Melbourne fans are claiming players that they probably haven't even seen play, let alone are even on their playing list. After what we have seen from Watts, we can't expect anything from them either.

Ziebell has proven to be a good young player. What have shown, other than that Melbourne are absolutely dreadful? :rolleyes:

if Scully and Trengove are half as good at watt, well...............:thumbsdown:

Scully > Ziebell
Trengove > Ziebell
Watts > Hansen
Sylvia > Wells
Davey > Wells
Frawley > Thompson
Grimes > Urquhart
Morton > Smith

You are so delusional that you already claiming guys who AREN'T EVEN ON YOUR LIST are better than guys who got Rising Star noms to their names.

Its sad and funny at the same time, like watching a clown get run over by a rubbish truck.

In fact, that is a really apt metaphor for your whole football club.

You are so delusional that you already claiming guys who AREN'T EVEN ON YOUR LIST are better than guys who got Rising Star noms to their names.

Scully will be on our list, you know it, I know it, the whole footy world knows it. But if you'd like to wager otherwise, let me know. Trengove may or may not, but it doesn't change my view - Trengove > Ziebell.

You may as well start trolling Scully now, Flog.

Name your best 3 under 21's for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect Scully will be on your list. Let's recall the last highly rate midfielder you took at 1.

Travis Johnstone.

I'll start rating Scully if and when Scully starts delivering at senior level.

Jack Ziebell has already delivered at senior level.

I suspect Scully will be on your list. Let's recall the last highly rate midfielder you took at 1.

Travis Johnstone.

Johnstone was the unanimous pick 1 among all recruiters. In fact back in 1998 he was called the best kid to ever play in the TAC cup.

So no matter who had the number 1 pick they would have taken him.

Now let me ask you this - if you know nothing about the topic at hand, why do you comment?

Save yourself the embarrassment, you lightweight.

Travis Johnstone.

So Scully won't be any good because of Travis Johnstone ? Sound logic. Have you seen Scully play ?

Btw, answer my question; who are your 3 best under 21's ?

Johnstone was the unanimous pick 1 among all recruiters. In fact back in 1998 he was called the best kid to ever play in the TAC cup.
Tankbourne should be banned from drafting.. Taking young, talented prospects and turning them into ****ing hacks.

Poor TJ/Watts/Morton

Hey TJ is at least playing finals football this year.

With a far better club. lol

Now let me ask you this - if you know nothing about the topic at hand, why do you comment?

Indeed. Same with Scully being widely agreed to be the 1 pick this year.

And like TJ, you will stuff him up because you are a shit club with no success in the modern era that embraces a pathetic tanking culture.

North will get someone at 6 and turn them into a gun as part of our proud, widely admired set up.

North will win a flag before Melbourne.

Norf won't finish ahead of us in the next decade.

And too embarrassed to name your three best kids :eek::eek::eek:

LOL.

You'll be bottom 4 for a while yet.

And not going to name our best three just so you can reply claiming blokes who aren't even on your list are better.

Norf won't finish ahead of us in the next decade.

And too embarrassed to name your three best kids :eek::eek::eek:
Probable wont be a MFC in ten years time so your post is completely wrong

Umm, we will end up with Watts, Jurrah, Morton, Scully and Trengove with picks from the last three seasons.

You ended up with Kreuzer, Gibbs and Murphy from your tanking efforts. LOL, fail.

Grandflog_F(ail), finally something remotely intelligent comes from your ass. :):thumbsu:

West Coast
North Melbourne
Richmond
Fremantle
Sydney

Youre all ****ed. :D:D

Zero talent on your lists, and no chance for high picks the next few years.

Meanwhile the Demons will take Scully and Trengove and run for the hills!!!

Anyway, good luck and all that. LOL. :D

open the other eye clown. West Coast look ok for the next few years

if he was the best player in the tac, what does it say about the dees ability to develop players into good afl players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in place

Remove this Banner Ad

Back