Good Luck

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know anything about Grigg, but Jetta's supposed bad attitude (from what I've read on this site anyway) might be the reason he slid that far.

Also heard from somewhere that Jetta is a candidate to go home due to homesickness

The picks we've got are the picks we've got. Why 'debate' who 'we should have got'? Wayne Hughes has a solid record, know infinately more than any of us so I am just excited with all the picks.

We are finally on the upward track, 2006 was an exciting year for us, we blooded some youngsters and with this group added 2008 will be a massive year for us, we'll be potentially top 6.

2007 will be an exciting year for us, seeing how Bryce goes, how many games he'll get, Marc M will just slip straight back in an lace out to Fev, our CHF #5 will have a good year and be a real focal point taking a bit of pressure of Fev....... it just goes on.

How much more excited can we get???

I don't know why we picked hampson at 17. He would still have been there at 19.

There was talk that Essendon may have gone for Hampson with their #18 selection, hence why we took him at #17.

There was talk that Essendon may have gone for Hampson with their #18 selection, hence why we took him at #17.

Exactly right. Who knows whether this would have eventuated, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

We desperately needed to get a ruckman, so to get someone who is widely considered the second best ruckman in the draft is a real bonus for the club.

Quick and athletic too!! Two traits you could only dream about in a ruckman :)

Exactly right. He looks an extremely exciting prospect. Doesn't quite have the necessary footy smarts at the moment, but that will come with experience. He has only been playing the game for 2 years, so has plenty to learn.

This kid will not be rushed. He will be taught and nurtured in the Bullants and the Bullants reserves for this season and probably next as well. He nearly has all the tools to suceed-height, pace and OK technique already, and he will gain footy smarts. May play a few games late in the season, but I doubt it. Expect him to do well with the Blues in 2008/09 onwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good Luck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back