Competition Goose's rate the Opposition MVP s35 edition.

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP cover.png

Its back!

The concept is simple. All players are entitled to vote and rate the opposition's contribution to the thread in the classic 3, 2, 1 format. At the end of the round the votes will be tallied up and consolidated into a consensus vote.
For a matter of simplification. Essentially if 5 players from a team vote, those votes will be totaled with the poster with the most combined votes getting 3, second most 2 and third highest the 1.
I m adding a new aspect to this and that is I'd like voters to also vote on the thread. Give it a score 1 to 5 as well.

I'd appreciate people getting involved by posting there votes each week. The more voters the more reflective this is of the views of the SFA.

Last edited:
1 vote. Barrybran - lead the discussions early and got the ball rolling for the week. knows exactly whats going on here.

2 votes. Falconista - o captain my captain!! quality over quantity. picking up when others drop off. doing eveything right. cant fault the man. brilliant sfa captain!

3 votes. GWS Goose - kept us engaged all week. 9 out of the top 10 posters this week were all oobs. so having someone else to engage with was essential. no this isnt a suck up for your comp goose. but i genuinely appreciated your efforts with us this week. wouldve been tough no doubt.

match thread 2/5. gonna start being harsher with these ratings. mightve given this week a 1 as it seemed we were mainly faded by most of the gumbies. but the return of DenieD bought a little ray of sunshine into an otherwise difficult match thread.

vs Ophidian Old Boys
3. Bonz
2. Robertio
1. Elton Johns Wig

Thread 1.5/5. Both sides had some grievances to get out their systems. Suspect the rematch in round 18 will be a 5.

vs Ophidian Old Boys
3. Bonz
2. Robertio
1. Elton Johns Wig

Thread 1.5/5. Both sides had some grievances to get out their systems. Suspect the rematch in round 18 will be a 5.
Reckon it could have been a much better thread if someone fronted up and faced the music. Would have been out of the system MUCH quicker. Also suspect because of this, it isn't finished.

vs Royals

3. nahnah - Captain leading the charge
2. Cadsky - always fun to banter with
1. Bianconeri - I see good things from this giovanotto

Thread: 3/5 it was very quiet, more on our side, but whenever I popped in there was always something you could contribute

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like both Gumbies and OOBs are s**t this season
Hopefully things get better as the season goes on. It felt like a rushed beginning.

Enjoyable thread v Wonders.

Could select 6 or 7 names forward who would all be worthy of one or more votes.
I'm going with the ones I probably had more interaction with*

3. damicky
2. Brenton Davy
1. Grand Uncle Horace

*I'm also buying EKA votes. I feel like this is my year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Goose's rate the Opposition MVP s35 edition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back