Competition Goose's Rate the Opposition MVP

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps when the upper 5th breaks they can trundle to late schoolies somewhere on the GoCo and get their cherry popped. Expect the Fed Leader of the Oppo with his old copper knowledge can help Pick out with some esteemed establishment.

Australian English is a hell of a language.

I think I understand Mexican Spanish far better than GUH's post.

Australian English is a hell of a language.

I think I understand Mexican Spanish far better than GUH's post.

So I was suggesting the kid might have fun on his school holidays..

The Leader of the Federal Opposition is an extremely wealthy person as many former Queensland police happen to be.

The GoCo is a colloquial term for the Gold Coast. Teenagers in their thousands,on finishing school, flock there at this time of year to create their very own versions of Weekend at Bernies. As you can imagine it is all very tasteful.

Hope that helps.

So I was suggesting the kid might have fun on his school holidays..

The Leader of the Federal Opposition is an extremely wealthy person as many former Queensland police happen to be.

The GoCo is a colloquial term for the Gold Coast. Teenagers in their thousands,on finishing school, flock there at this time of year to create their very own versions of Weekend at Bernies. As you can imagine it is all very tasteful.

Hope that helps.
Gilf you do watch the kids at schoolies?

Phoenix
The phoenix has a league high 11 vote winners which is very impressive.
Dingster of course leading the way with his very high finish with thewizardmelon being the other main vote winner.
But a further 5 posters (7 in total) scored votes in at least 3 games.
Based solely on these votes (of course using this metric in isolation is not the best method to assess anything) the Phoenix have the deepest and most even list in the comp.
A big thanks to the Phoenix for being the team that posted the most votes throughout the year.

DingsterPhoenix
2​
3​
2​
3​
1​
2​
2​
2.5​
3​
2​
22.5​
thewizardmelonPhoenix
2​
3​
2​
1​
1​
3​
3​
15​
por_please_yaPhoenix
1​
0.5​
3​
2.5​
7​
Milera2BettsPhoenix
3​
1​
2​
1​
7​
MP_Phoenix
3​
1​
2​
6​
mwerpsPhoenix
1.5​
0.5​
3​
5​
jmoo wanPhoenix
3​
3​
Derophoenix
1​
1​
1​
3​
akkapsPhoenix
1.5​
1.5​
DEROphoenix
1​
1​
chipmunkPhoenix
1​
1​

You played the Royals in round 3, that is the game that nahnah 's votes relate to and he was the only voter, so you were awarded the 3 points in that round.

You played the Royals in round 3, that is the game that nahnah 's votes relate to and he was the only voter, so you were awarded the 3 points in that round.
As a semi experienced Garfield translator I think he's curious as to why Round 9 has a 3 and a 1 vote, but no 2 vote player, where'd that vote go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swamprats

Firestarter who was the overall runner up along with philreich dominated the votes both scoring in all but 1 game.

ShaunDuggan and jackster83 the only others to score votes in multiple games, registering votes in 6 and 5 games respectively.

FirestarterRats
3​
3​
3​
2​
2​
1​
3​
2.5​
2.5​
2​
3​
27​
philreichRats
1​
2​
1​
3​
1​
2​
1​
1​
2.5​
3​
2​
19.5​
Shaun DugganRats
2​
1​
3​
3​
2​
0.5​
11.5​
Jackster83Rats
2​
2.5​
0.5​
1​
1​
7​
GravRats
3​
3​
Kennedy ParkerRats
2​
2​
Gremio PowerRats
1​
1​
power raidRats
1​
1​

As a semi experienced Garfield translator I think he's curious as to why Round 9 has a 3 and a 1 vote, but no 2 vote player, where'd that vote go?

The Roys actually awarded the 2 points to Barrells

I didnt realise that he wasnt a Fury until later.

Swamprats

Firestarter who was the overall runner up along with philreich dominated the votes both scoring in all but 1 game.

ShaunDuggan and jackster83 the only others to score votes in multiple games, registering votes in 6 and 5 games respectively.

FirestarterRats
3​
3​
3​
2​
2​
1​
3​
2.5​
2.5​
2​
3​
27​
philreichRats
1​
2​
1​
3​
1​
2​
1​
1​
2.5​
3​
2​
19.5​
Shaun DugganRats
2​
1​
3​
3​
2​
0.5​
11.5​
Jackster83Rats
2​
2.5​
0.5​
1​
1​
7​
GravRats
3​
3​
Kennedy ParkerRats
2​
2​
Gremio PowerRats
1​
1​
power raidRats
1​
1​

You know what they say, spam gets the jam.

Royals

The Royals votes were dominated by the 2 top 10 finishers in CakeEater and nahnah with The Filth Wizard also polling strongly. GreyCrow polled in 4 games and the only other player to poll in more than a single game was grumbleguts who picked up 3 votes over 2 games.

CakeEaterRoyals
2​
2​
3​
1​
2.5​
3​
2​
3​
3​
21.5​
nahnahRoyals
2​
3​
3​
1​
3​
1​
1​
2​
3​
1​
20​
The Filth WizardRoyals
3​
1​
2​
2​
3​
1​
1​
13​
GreyCrowRoyals
1​
2.5​
1​
2​
6.5​
GrumblegutsRoyals
1​
2​
3​
SarahsmilesRoyals
3​
3​
SpookismRoyals
2​
2​
ulahoopskiRoyals
2​
2​
krakouersRoyals
1​
1​

Royals

The Royals votes were dominated by the 2 top 10 finishers in CakeEater and nahnah with The Filth Wizard also polling strongly. GreyCrow polled in 4 games and the only other player to poll in more than a single game was grumbleguts who picked up 3 votes over 2 games.

CakeEaterRoyals
2​
2​
3​
1​
2.5​
3​
2​
3​
3​
21.5​
nahnahRoyals
2​
3​
3​
1​
3​
1​
1​
2​
3​
1​
20​
The Filth WizardRoyals
3​
1​
2​
2​
3​
1​
1​
13​
GreyCrowRoyals
1​
2.5​
1​
2​
6.5​
GrumblegutsRoyals
1​
2​
3​
SarahsmilesRoyals
3​
3​
SpookismRoyals
2​
2​
ulahoopskiRoyals
2​
2​
krakouersRoyals
1​
1​
krakouers ur poo

Dragons
Pretty much the same 4 posters picked up votes every week. Braklet and T2B_ leading the way with the former sneaking into the top 10.
Strigoi and DragoDelph were the other 2 regular vote winners.
Much like the bears, it is up the SFA punters to determine whether this is due to the strength of these 4 or a sad indictment on the rest of the list.
Outside this the only other player to poll votes in more than a single game is former captain serial_thrilla. The rest of the vote getters (only 3) only got a mention in a single game with one of them being AceAndy who of course is no longer on the list.

BrakletDragons
0.5​
2​
3​
1​
1.5​
1​
3​
3​
2​
3​
20​
T2B_Dragons
3​
3​
2​
3​
2​
1​
1.5​
3​
1​
19.5​
StrigoiDragons
2​
1​
3​
3​
1.5​
2​
12.5​
DragoDelphDragons
0.5​
1​
2​
3​
3​
2​
1​
12.5​
Serial_thrillaDragons
1​
1.5​
2.5​
AceAndyDragons
2​
2​
Pie 4 LifeDragons
2​
2​
Hatchy1992Dragons
1​
1​
Booooo

200.gif

I had planned to tear it up last season. Started out well enough…but then real life bit hard…and, well…we all know how that goes.

AceAndy was allowed to have that vote even though he’s not in the league anymore? 😧

No matter what, the SFA is a blast. 🥰🥂

Booooo

200.gif

I had planned to tear it up last season. Started out well enough…but then real life bit hard…and, well…we all know how that goes.

AceAndy was allowed to have that vote even though he’s not in the league anymore? 😧

No matter what, the SFA is a blast. 🥰🥂
You polled well and did tear it up.

In my mind AceAndy is forever a dragon, hence I allowed the vote.

Grand Uncle Horace was also an acceptable option for the Wonders.

Call it nostalgia or something :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Goose's Rate the Opposition MVP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back