Got a Random Question? Ask it Here. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you do with this team? Help needed

The thing I'm worried about most is my forward line. A few are injured, some are scoring badly and ' fringe ' players. Who do i upgrade/ downgrade?

Opinions welcome as i'm not to good at this DT thing :)

moz-screenshot.jpg
mahmoudbfdt.jpg

Re: What would you do with this team? Help needed

that team needs to HTFU

Firstly, I don't find this guy funny as it's parody of Eric Bana's Parody of Chopper. Highly unoriginal.

Secondly. Not everybody can have a thread about their specific team. So I concur with The parody of the parody of chopper and HTFU. Rant over.

The thing I'm worried about most is my forward line. A few are injured, some are scoring badly and ' fringe ' players. Who do i upgrade/ downgrade?

Opinions welcome as i'm not to good at this DT thing :)

moz-screenshot.jpg
mahmoudbfdt.jpg

Dangerfield>Fyfe
Warren> Premium (my preference would be Pavlich but there's other good options at a similar price).

Your overall team is not that bad (I've seen much worse), just needs to perform better.

to the people who had constructive replies thanks. So i should spend the money i have downgrading danger then selling Warren to A premium?

How about upgrading trengrove to selwood? Or is that too early

to the people who had constructive replies thanks. So i should spend the money i have downgrading danger then selling Warren to A premium?

In the midfield you should upgrade to one of the premium DP midfield/forwards such as

Brennan, Chapman, Didak, Davis, Higgins, Pavlich, Harvey, Sylvia, Goodes and Okeffe are the premium options.

Then swap Ziebell or Danger with said DP premium and upgrade Ziebell to a premium mid.

Trengove has a BE of 31 this week, so he's probably going to rise again. If it were me, I'd wait one more week. I also wouldn't be overly concerned about your midfield. It's pretty much set except for that last spot.

I'd be more worried about the forward line. I'd be upgrading Warren this week and probably Ziebell next week.

Dangerfield -> Fyfe/Jaensch/Cheap Forward
Warren -> O'Keefe/Pavlich/Premium Forward

Trengove -> Howlett/Cheap Mid
Ziebell -> O'Keefe/Pavlich/Premium Forward

In the midfield you should upgrade to one of the premium DP midfield/forwards such as

Then swap Ziebell or Danger with said DP premium and upgrade Ziebell to a premium mid.

The only reason to do that is to say that you used the dual position feature... If he doesn't want to stuff around with that he can just upgrade Ziebell to the DP and the mid to the gun mid...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forward wise bring in grundy, pav, as well as mitchell duncan. Midfieldwise look to upgrade sam mitchell to judd.

How can I fix this team? I need some serious help if people wouldn't mind critiquing it. Cheers.

B: Hodge, Goddard, Gram, Carazzo, Enright, Ladson, Hunt, Silvagni, Sheppard
M: Bartel, Green, Armitage, Barlow, McKenzie, Trengove, Martin, Shuey
R: Sandilands, Tippett, Warnock, Skipper
F: Brennan, Sylvia, Mayne, Ziebell, Gray, Garlett, Hitchcock, Rohan

I have 85k in the bank.

If Hargrave was to say get 100-110 this week, with a breakeven of 55, how much would he rise?

<EDIT: message deleted due to thread merge into this one and my original post no longer makes sense>

Thanks ;)

I just worked it out, Hargrave will be 312k if he tons up this week. If he backs it up the week after, he will be at 340k.

Might be worth waiting until next week to get him in, just to be safe that he is well and truly back. For me it would work, it would only cost me an extra 10k if Nason (who i will be upgrading) gets to his average of 64 points. I assume others would be in the same situation with Maguire and Silvani for example.

I just worked it out, Hargrave will be 312k if he tons up this week. If he backs it up the week after, he will be at 340k.

Might be worth waiting until next week to get him in, just to be safe that he is well and truly back. For me it would work, it would only cost me an extra 10k if Nason (who i will be upgrading) gets to his average of 64 points. I assume others would be in the same situation with Maguire and Silvani for example.
Cheers for that.:thumbsu: Will wait on it for another week, eek out those last dollars from Nason, and make the upgrade next week. Even if he gets 80-90 odd this week, I will still be making the trade.

one idiot makes a stupid remark and everyone else conforms and act like the immature pricks they are. Grow up, you're lame attempts at humour arent funny.

To those who replied and tried to help, thanks :)

one idiot makes a stupid remark and everyone else conforms and act like the immature pricks they are. Grow up, you're lame attempts at humour arent funny.

To those who replied and tried to help, thanks :)

Mate no offence but you asked for the smart ass comments by creating a thread of your own regarding your team. There are specific threads designated to answer any questions you have about your team and then some.
But anyway regarding your team im not gonna name players to upgrade to because thats you decision but the way i look at it you have 16 trades left. Proabably wanna designate 6 of those to trades. That leaves you with 5 downgrades and 6 upgrades ( im counting the 115k you have in the bank as an upgrade). Depending on the prices you upgrade to you might have enough left in the bank for one more upgrade.

If i were you if be looking to downgrade dangerfield to the next half decent forward rookie asap. Then id be upgradeing warren and Ziebel to guns ASAP. Who you upgrade to is up to you. You can go to a pav and have less cash left over or a didak type and have a little more cash to play with later. Id be treating pods as a keeper for now coz you probably arnt gonna have enough trades to upgrade him unless things go REALLY well. Phil davis is gonna have to float around as your 7th forward for no as well.

Ya back lines solid. Ive got no idea when gram is due back but if its any longer than 4 weeks id be trading him coz its way to much money to have just sittin there doin jack shiz. Id be looking to downgrade hunt either this week to hams or webberly from richmond when he debuts. I rekon nason will play most of the season barring injury so should privide viable cover along with whoever you bring in. Use the cash to upgrade trengove when his maxed. If you can find a good fallen premium you may even have enough cash to make another upgrade but you could be pushing it.

Rekon you gonna have to sit on those rucks. Cant see you having enough trades to do much with them. hey arnt bad picks so if i were you ride them out and see where they end up.

Just some thoughts anyway. Take it or leave it
all the best

Does anyone have any information on when Premium Dream Team gets up and running, and how to pay for it etc?

CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS HASNT BEEN DELETED OR CLOSED AS OF YET.

We cant have everyone posting there teams up in sepearate threads it gives the wrong message. This thread has gone on for far to long in my eyes and im suprised not to see someone else also post there team, because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back