Got a random question? Ask it here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys last trade here to get rid of Foley. I can get anyone under the price of Brad Sewell ! :(

Sammy Mitchell is the obvious one?

I have Ballantyne and Garlett as back up in the FWD line, is this a bit risky as SJ doesn't seem fit.
SJ is playing

Mark LeCras, havent seen many west coast games this year, but heard he has been playing up the ground the last two weeks. Scores seem good, but does anyone think he'll keep the big scores coming?

Mark LeCras, havent seen many west coast games this year, but heard he has been playing up the ground the last two weeks. Scores seem good, but does anyone think he'll keep the big scores coming?

I'd say he will. We're experimenting a little with player positions and he has been great the last two weeks. I think we can expect more big scores in the last few weeks.

Best midfield option under 360K? I'm looking at Scott Thompson - proven DT gun and has the capacity to go big. Thoughts?

Thompson is a good option. Playing Hawthorn this week and West Coast the week after should be good for DT. Carlton in Rd 22 is a bit of a bummer, but hopefully his first two weeks will make up for that.

Best midfield option under 360K? I'm looking at Scott Thompson - proven DT gun and has the capacity to go big. Thoughts?

Scotty Thompson's past numbers against the Hawks are amazing. He is a possible captain choice this week if he get him.Other good options are Watson, Power, Priddis, Edwards or Vince (lock for me next year).

Scotty Thompson's past numbers against the Hawks are amazing. He is a possible captain choice this week if he get him.Other good options are Watson, Power, Priddis, Edwards or Vince (lock for me next year).

Yeah, I took pretty much all of those boys (Watson out, Bolton in) and worked out their last three game averages against their next three opponents.

Thompson had something ridiculous like 117, next best was Priddis with 110, then Edwards with 100.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you trade out Grimes if you had two trades left, but you also had cover in Houlihan and Suban?
Probably not, Houlihan seems to be playing a DT lucrative role (rebounding defender) and will probably start hitting some form after his 94 last week.

Probably not, Houlihan seems to be playing a DT lucrative role (rebounding defender) and will probably start hitting some form after his 94 last week.

Yeah, think I might save the last two trades for other areas. Just in case.

Why is it that recently I get logged out of BF every five or so minutes?

Log in > read two/three pages of posts within a thread > click on new thread title > have to log in again.

What has changed recently - as this is happening from both work and home. Gets so annoying I simply leave BF as a result and come back another day. I can only come back sooo many hundred times before I lose interest in the place...

Log in > read two/three pages of posts within a thread > click on new thread title > have to log in again.

What has changed recently - as this is happening from both work and home. Gets so annoying I simply leave BF as a result and come back another day. I can only come back sooo many hundred times before I lose interest in the place...
when u log in click the remember me box

Had a similar problem. IIRC it lies in the cookies of your browser. I think I ended up just doing a complete reinstall (firefox profile and all), as I needed to update regardless. Fixed the problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back