Got a random question? Ask it here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a draw on the weekend. What happens if there is a draw in the finals? Higher rank will go through I presume.
I always thought it was the team with the most points (higher overall ranking) that went through, but I just read it again:
*NOTE: In the event of a Draw, the higher-ranked team in the initial Top 8 is deemed the winner, proceeding to the next stage.

Seems like it depends on your ladder position.

Hey guys,

I currently own the 2009 Prospectus and I regard it so highly, that I was just wondering for how many years has the book been running for? I'm looking to try and buy all the past ones as well, just need to know how many there are! :confused:

Thanks in advance, The 30 Spartans.

Yeah I frown upon what he has done also, lost a lot of respect from a lot of people and deservedly so. When I was talking to him he didn't really give much of a reason for quitting, but yeah I understand why he gave up so early and threw in the towel. But I don't think we will be hearing from him on BF again this lifetime.

What do you expect? He's like 16. If you are 16 you are gay.
My random question is why is Carro so ugly? And is Kellie Underwood's suckiness measureable on a suckiness scale because she is very sucky so much that it goes off the scale?

What do you expect? He's like 16. If you are 16 you are gay.
My random question is why is Carro so ugly? And is Kellie Underwood's suckiness measureable on a suckiness scale because she is very sucky so much that it goes off the scale?
Pretty big generalisation, but I guess that is perhaps why the "sweet 16 and never been kissed" saying exists.

Hey guys,

I currently own the 2009 Prospectus and I regard it so highly, that I was just wondering for how many years has the book been running for? I'm looking to try and buy all the past ones as well, just need to know how many there are! :confused:

Thanks in advance, The 30 Spartans.

2009 (Blue) was volume four 2008 (Silver) was volume three, 2007 (Orange) was volume two and the first one came out in 2006.

If you're watching On The Couch now, they usually have two editions (not always the same, but usually the orange and blue) in the background on the bookshelf.

Which 2 players should the Tiprats play out of Rich, Masten and Farren Ray in the midfield that finished second in the Tassie league, undefeated for the first ten rounds? Must win Finals game as havent won a final before.

Which 2 players should the Tiprats play out of Rich, Masten and Farren Ray in the midfield that finished second in the Tassie league, undefeated for the first ten rounds? Must win Finals game as havent won a final before.

lock in farren ray, then out of rich and masten its your gamble. Both capable of scoring 100's, so try to weigh up who their playing/where their playing and dont forget to trust the gut feeling.

2009 (Blue) was volume four 2008 (Silver) was volume three, 2007 (Orange) was volume two and the first one came out in 2006.

If you're watching On The Couch now, they usually have two editions (not always the same, but usually the orange and blue) in the background on the bookshelf.
I just bought the 2008 Prospectus for 99c on eBay (+$8.30 P&H) :D

Do you or anyone else out there know where I may be able to get the 2006 and 2007 editions? I can't seem to find anything on ebay ATM.

EDIT: Just found this awesome Australian book website, they sell all 4 (2006-2009) editions of the Prospectus brand new, plus they also take PayPal which is a heaps convenient payment method! :thumbsu: http://www.booktopia.com.au/search....ute=title&submit.x=0&submit.y=0&submit=search

Southern Thylacines ranked 390 in Tasmania. Have two main injury concerns in the ruck carrying cox and forwardline carrying higgins
my emergencies are Natanui in the ruck who performed admirably on the weekend but i dont know if i want him carrying the burden of the ruck in a qualifying final. And my forward emergency is Nathan Krakoer and or sidebottom if Lucas gets dropped.

My initial analysis has me leaning towarrds picking up
Sandilands for Cox and Chapman for Higgins.

also was thinking about upgrading liam anthony to swan which i cant do if i do the above trade.

What should i do.

I don't accept his apology. He doesn't have to make Liam Anthony captain and he can take the time to do a trade or two each week.

One season wonder who has lost my respect. How are you supposed to have a crack at the top league if you have people who just give up when things don't go so well.

Last season was my best ever season in DT, and I was in year 12 (12, not 11). I may not have done Spesh and Physics but I did Methods, Chem, English, etc, and I was very happy with my results at the end of the year and I still found the time for DT during the season.

I agree. The kids a peanut and deserves our wrath for sabotaging our league.

Does anyone know if Chappys price will rise or fall after this round?

BTW, how can you tell whether a players price will rise or fall?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Southern Thylacines ranked 390 in Tasmania. Have two main injury concerns in the ruck carrying cox and forwardline carrying higgins
my emergencies are Natanui in the ruck who performed admirably on the weekend but i dont know if i want him carrying the burden of the ruck in a qualifying final. And my forward emergency is Nathan Krakoer and or sidebottom if Lucas gets dropped.

My initial analysis has me leaning towarrds picking up
Sandilands for Cox and Chapman for Higgins.

also was thinking about upgrading liam anthony to swan which i cant do if i do the above trade.

What should i do.

you should not bother and let me win the final

Does anyone know if Chappys price will rise or fall after this round?

BTW, how can you tell whether a players price will rise or fall?

Chappy will need a 121 to not go down... so really, you would expect him to stay about the same.

Or you could look it up yourself over at www.tooserious.com.au

TooSerious: For all your SC and DT needs. ;)

TooSerious: Are you?

TooSerious: Read the sig.

TooSerious: Running dangerously low on catch lines.

sorry asked this question in trades thread but got no reply
I have 1 trade left, i'm 3rd in my league and playing someone who's team is pretty much on a par with mine

My dilemma is whether or not to snap up Bartel for Rich at only 379k.

goddard
mackie
hargrave
cornes
drummond
grimes
broughton
(houlihan, suban)

hayes
ablett
gibbs
selwood
sewell
anthony
(rich, hartlett)

clark
mcintosh (pyke, spencer)

riewoldt
s.johnson
didak
pavlich
deledio
davis
franklin

(walker, ballantyne)

i think its very risky, although suppose i save my trade, someone like ablett gets injured, i replace him but with only 1 trade and 80k i'd have money left over, anthony would stay on the field anyway

drummond out for the year?? swap him for best available...or houlihan comes in for the rest of the year and use the trade somewhere else

any opinion?

Guys the midfield is Swan, Gibbs, Kornes, Foley, Hasleby, Rich, Beams and Muston.

I'm getting Bartel for Foley, but I can get Hayes for Hasleby (who is going to drop shitloads this week after getting the Kornes tag).

Would leave one trade for Higgins later in the year. Is it better to trade Higgins because Ballantyne could be out?

Guys the midfield is Swan, Gibbs, Kornes, Foley, Hasleby, Rich, Beams and Muston.

I'm getting Bartel for Foley, but I can get Hayes for Hasleby (who is going to drop shitloads this week after getting the Kornes tag).

Would leave one trade for Higgins later in the year. Is it better to trade Higgins because Ballantyne could be out?
Think about it logically mate.

Higgins isn't playing and Haselby is. Who's the better person to trade out?

Ive tried all year and barely beaten his score... :p

Still, 10th ranked league at the moment. Hopefully we can finish inside the top 10, would be a good achievement. :thumbsu:

True, but his actions are malicious while yours are basically due to ineptitude and can be partially excused.:p

An analogy might be "First Degree Murder" vs "Culpable Driving".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back