Goulburn Valley FL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Hear a Few Ovens and Murray blokes are keen to playin in the GV next season, not sure how true it is, but a couple of North Albury Boys Kurt Bradshaw, Kade Brown..... Brown Played for the O&M in the interleague game including 42goals in the normal season as a small forward, i dont know much about bradshaw but he did play every game this year!!

Which gv club.

Congrats to United too good on the day. Way to slick in the first qtr. Ky fought back but were coming from to far behind. Great effort by United to come from where they finished last year, smart recruiting and great coaching. Will be interesting to see who sticks around for the demons. Ky will keep the majority of their list and already have some keen interest from some former very good players plus a few more so i would expect them to be there abouts again.

Pretty sure your on the money with Beattie to coach United...not sure about Vick though.
Think there might be a couple looking to move redback, but Ky are fighting hard to keep them. Dirtys a hard character to say no too, so i think its a matter of whether the players have it in them to say they are going.
Not sure on those carlton players moosh, too much coin being asked for mate and mooroopna wont have it. If they find it but, look out, those two will dominate.

Well done to the United boys on a well deserved win. Normington was enormous for the D's as was Dawes. Ky would have taken Eagle to kick 4, Huy to be quiet, Reeves to break even with Edwards and Ryan Sidebottom playing only an average game for his standards, but when your 2 top forwards who have kicked 160 odd goals between them only get 2 for the game and the side kicks only 1 in the first half and 8 for the game, I think we can see why they lost. United's backline was sensational.
Beattie going has been on the cards since mid season, the rumour has been long and loud.
Apparently Redan and Ballarat were both over to watch Ogden. Doubt if he will be at Ky next year. A number of Ky's players have already been sounded out by other clubs, particularly Tonny.
Also sounds like Eagle is unlikely to stay at United with higher standard clubs already speaking to him for 2011.
A terrific season for the GVFL, quality footy and lots of interest, roll on 2011.

Not sure about Eagle and a higher standard.
30k for strathfieldsaye is my mail.
I'm not sure if that is how you spell it,
Ringo may have to help me!:D

Not sure about Eagle and a higher standard.
30k for strathfieldsaye is my mail.
I'm not sure if that is how you spell it,
Ringo may have to help me!:D

Cec I am certain of Eagle,higher standard and he would laugh at a $30k offer as would anyone else in GV who can play at all.Most teams would have at least 2 on $30k plus.Your spelling is spot on presuming you are uncertain of Strathfieldsaye but you may have intended your comment re spelling to every word in your post however spelling is perfect-my computer raises serious problems with your punctuation-was going to be a smart alec but my cheap as pc will not let me spell punctuation incorrectly-why not give it a try?
I think you do need help from Ringo(and anyone else who is poorly illiterate)

Cheers

Henryd

If he is off to a higher standard, it must be a state league so good on him.
He is a super player and it's great to see him stepping up to maybe the vfl.
Or henry might let us know were he's headed.
Would be a huge loss to gv as a lot of people went to watch the big monster play.
Any other player movements about?
Whats Huy doing next year?

i've heard eagle was going somewhere in queensland - i thought that was common knowledge maybe i'm mistaken. every man and his dog here in melbourne wanted to bring him to their club but had to call off the chase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagle-Back to QLD
Huy-SANFL and VFL offers and will go.
Archard-Back to Echuca
Lowe-Mooroopna to coach Stanhope

i've heard eagle was going somewhere in queensland - i thought that was common knowledge maybe i'm mistaken. every man and his dog here in melbourne wanted to bring him to their club but had to call off the chase.

can tell you gold coast suns are very interested in eagle, and had a few at the GF to watch him. weather they like what they see? only time will tell.

Ryan Emmett Ky - Stanhope assistant coach 15K package, that includes fuel, services and tyres etc from Melbourne

Could be the start of a number of Kyabram players leaving?
COROWA-Rutherglen appears certain to lose gun midfielder David Clark to Goulburn Valley club Benalla.The Roos’ 2010 best and fairest told the club he was setting his sights elsewhere last month and agreed informally to terms with Benalla on Friday night.
Clark is one of the best credentialled players in country football after leading Victoria to its first Australian Country Championship since 2006 with a best-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back