Goulburn Valley FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last two years United have one flag Echuca Zero...i know what record i would want...All i said was if Echuca dont win flag there will be a new coach at Echuca, i actually think they are the best side on paper but that doesnt mean much if they dont win it, i do though think last weeks loss to united would have flattnd them after being in control all day, mentally that would kill them and i think Ky are just rolling along nicely at the right time and they beat Echuca not long ago...
Strong rumour around the traps also is that Shaun Huy is coaching Cohuna next year...

Watch this space

Huy re-signed with United last week-it was in the Shep News. Why is the heat on at Echuca? What about Mooroopna? Just get some facts before firing off with absolute rubbish again!:(

Lane Dog here is a snippet from the Shepp News that day:

Among the United players to re-sign were skipper Tyson Sidebottom, playing assistant coach Sam Dawes, Tim Looby, Ryan Butler, Matt Rendina, Dwain Vidler, Clint Edwards, Tom and Shannon Campbell, Phil Carroll, Mat Pianto and Joey Perkovi c.
Quarrell said veterans Matt Forys and Nathan Gemmill were weighing up retirement, but could also go around again.
He said he was ‘‘pretty confident’’ of securing reigning club best-and-fairest winner Shaun Huy for a third year, as well as interleague star Ryan Normington.

(i dont think he has signd ) but you did see it in the Shepp News? mmmmmm i dont think so love...keep up with the knowledgible posts mate

Lane Dog here is a snippet from the Shepp News that day:

Among the United players to re-sign were skipper Tyson Sidebottom, playing assistant coach Sam Dawes, Tim Looby, Ryan Butler, Matt Rendina, Dwain Vidler, Clint Edwards, Tom and Shannon Campbell, Phil Carroll, Mat Pianto and Joey Perkovi c.
Quarrell said veterans Matt Forys and Nathan Gemmill were weighing up retirement, but could also go around again.
He said he was ‘‘pretty confident’’ of securing reigning club best-and-fairest winner Shaun Huy for a third year, as well as interleague star Ryan Normington.

(i dont think he has signd ) but you did see it in the Shepp News? mmmmmm i dont think so love...keep up with the knowledgible posts mate
Echuca will SMASH Kyabram. Dirty Williams will lose his brain when Hendo coaches him out of the game. :D

Echuca far to good today, credit where credit is due. Just relax though boys alot of water to flow under the bridge yet.
yep echuce too good, ky had a dip but needed their best players to have big games to be a chance. the 3 young blokes named in the best played very well but to win finals you need your best players up and on song, ky have had a good year and if they had of beaten echuca would have been confident of doing well if they came up against mooroopna.

yep echuce too good, ky had a dip but needed their best players to have big games to be a chance. the 3 young blokes named in the best played very well but to win finals you need your best players up and on song, ky have had a good year and if they had of beaten echuca would have been confident of doing well if they came up against mooroopna.
Yeah dont worry about the if'"s and but''s Thommo KY DONT need to worry about that as they are gone and the cats have a double chance. Too sad. You just worry about Lancaster with Rushy coming hard at the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ky 2 best players play full back and full forward and are only moved when the game is all over.
Coach has done well with Ky however has serious problem in finals as success rate in grand finals is very so so

mmmmmmm! Haven't seen you on here Hickson?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hickson, Hickson come out where ever you are....!!!! We are missing your incredible insight into our great game. We miss you and truly value your opinion....so......please give us something......please.....we do love you......

Hickson, Hickson come out where ever you are....!!!! We are missing your incredible insight into our great game. We miss you and truly value your opinion....so......please give us something......please.....we do love you......

Just putting it out there I reckon even Michael Voss would be able to coach Echuca to a win with the incredible list they have.

Cant wait to be referring back to these quotes in probably 3 months time when henderson is no longer coaching.

Who finished in the top 5?

Have they named a team of the year yet?

1. Guy Campbell (Rochester) - 25
2. Michael Roberts (Mooroopna) - 23
3. Rhys Archard (Echuca) - 22
4. Sam Dawes (United) - 20
5. Simon Seddon (Kyabram) - 19

Abikhair: Chris Dube (Benalla)
Pattison: Jack Egan (Mansfield)

Not sure about team of the year.

Just putting it out there I reckon even Michael Voss would be able to coach Echuca to a win with the incredible list they have.

Cant wait to be referring back to these quotes in probably 3 months time when henderson is no longer coaching.

Do you think he would care about your petty insights when he has a Flag in the cabinet.....!!!!!!!;)

One rumour floating around at present(which I find hard to believe) Archard to Coach Cohuna!
You couldn't blame them for trying to get an ex local and such a gun player,but I would be very surprised if he left Echuca.
He should be right to play this week to.

One rumour floating around at present(which I find hard to believe) Archard to Coach Cohuna!
You couldn't blame them for trying to get an ex local and such a gun player,but I would be very surprised if he left Echuca.

They would be mad if they didn't try. Hope for my sake as an opposition player that they don't pull it off but they need to at least give it a crack

Signed for two years at Echuca-not going anywhere. As for some of the uncomplimentary things that Hickson says on here about the Echuca coach its that far off the mark its almost funny. Why isn't Hickson redcarded ?
Past posts indicate he is a kid from the HDFL so Hickson-You must be an expert!!!! JOKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back