Goulburn Valley FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hickson isn't saying anything that you don't hear on a Saturday arvo.

People need to lighten up.

100% agree Bradrowe, this is a forum for opinion and if Hickson thinks that Henderson cant coach he is more than entitle to say it. Nothing personal has been said so stop being so sensitive. If he is that good a coach than his results will speak for themselves.
You do have to agree that this side could coach itself, I cant remember a better list being assembled in the GV for a long time. Have heard some stories about Echucas budget this year and the numbers are mind blowing.
Having said that Echuca will blow Mooroopna away this week from what I saw last week and set up the GF that everybody expected and wants to see.

100% agree Bradrowe, this is a forum for opinion and if Hickson thinks that Henderson cant coach he is more than entitle to say it. Nothing personal has been said so stop being so sensitive. If he is that good a coach than his results will speak for themselves.
You do have to agree that this side could coach itself, I cant remember a better list being assembled in the GV for a long time. Have heard some stories about Echucas budget this year and the numbers are mind blowing.
Having said that Echuca will blow Mooroopna away this week from what I saw last week and set up the GF that everybody expected and wants to see.

Same budget as Rochester's. You can listen to all the stories you like but that is the truth.:thumbsu:

As for it being opinions...well lets at least make them educated opinoins instead of crap. His results have so far spoken for themselves. Guess we will wait and see if you people have some red faces or not.

Lots of other GV sides at this time of year are about to go on footy trips !!!!!....Echuca are still playing. End of story.

probably the same as any top 4 budget, kyabram apparently still spent abit.

One rumour floating around at present(which I find hard to believe) Archard to Coach Cohuna!
You couldn't blame them for trying to get an ex local and such a gun player,but I would be very surprised if he left Echuca.
He should be right to play this week to.

Signed for two years at Echuca-not going anywhere. As for some of the uncomplimentary things that Hickson says on here about the Echuca coach its that far off the mark its almost funny. Why isn't Hickson redcarded ?
Past posts indicate he is a kid from the HDFL so Hickson-You must be an expert!!!! JOKE!

Moosh, unless you are the alias identity of someone who has been red carded how would you know the whole reasoning for infraction and why would it worry you ?? :eek:;)

Have they named a team of the year yet?

The Shepp News team of the year was;

B: Chris Egan (Ech) - Joel Perry (Ech) - Jason Morgan (Kya)
HB: Scott McGlone (Ech) - Guy Campbell (Roc) - Ryan Butler (Uni)
C: Rhys Archard (Ech) - Linc Wellington (Tat) - Brett Mahoney (Man)
HF: Tim Looby (Uni) - Paul Colbert (Sey) - Michael Roberts (Moo)
F: Kristan Height (Ech) - Damien Yze (Moo) - Josh McDonald (Swa)
R: Chris Kelf (Kya) - Tyson Sidebottom (Uni) - Ash Watson (Roc)
Int: Paul Newman (Kya) - Brad Murray (Ech) - Brent Colbert (Sey)

Coach: Marc Quarrell (Uni)

Same budget as Rochester's. You can listen to all the stories you like but that is the truth.:thumbsu:

As for it being opinions...well lets at least make them educated opinoins instead of crap. His results have so far spoken for themselves. Guess we will wait and see if you people have some red faces or not.

Lots of other GV sides at this time of year are about to go on footy trips !!!!!....Echuca are still playing. End of story.

Nice try yeehaa, thats fooling nobody mate. I would have maybe begun to believe it if you said Mooroopna but Rochy? That's a joke right?
If his results are that good than why is his job up for grabs, and dont give me that constitution crap.

Nice try yeehaa, thats fooling nobody mate. I would have maybe begun to believe it if you said Mooroopna but Rochy? That's a joke right?
If his results are that good than why is his job up for grabs, and dont give me that constitution crap.

I think that ALL jobs were advertised-Seniors, reserves and U/18's as well as all netball jobs! I assume we all think Simon Eishold can coach and his job has been advertised as well. as for results i would imagine most would be happy with an U/18 flag and now 2 Prelims in 4 years at the club! Bit over all of this topic-especially when we are in prelimnary final week.
:confused:

Same budget as Rochy.....Not a joke just better value for the same money !!!
Yes all jobs thrown open as discussed with the coach...what are you trying to get at........enjoy your cricket season.

Won't be long before PTF gets on here and "lights" us all up with a Red Card for picking on you, for he is "Switched On " to all things great !!!!!!!!

Same budget as Rochy.....Not a joke just better value for the same money !!! [/COLOR]

You do realise that repeating the same bullshit ad nauseum doesn't actually mean that it's true?

By my count, Rochy had at least eight players 21 years and under for its first final. You're taking the piss if you think Rochy spent as much as Echuca did this year.

You do realise that repeating the same bullshit ad nauseum doesn't actually mean that it's true?

By my count, Rochy had at least eight players 21 years and under for its first final. You're taking the piss if you think Rochy spent as much as Echuca did this year.

By my count Echuca will have 6 players 18yrs old playing this weekend. Don't hide behind the young tag...that's Bullshit !!!!

Echuca same budget as Rochy......ad nauseum or not.

;) Just spent their money on better quality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moosh, unless you are the alias identity of someone who has been red carded how would you know the whole reasoning for infraction and why would it worry you ?? :eek:;)

HaHa could it be Lane Dog, Ringo 1 and Moosh are the same person, reading older posts Ha Ha i think im onto something,:eek::eek:

By my count Echuca will have 6 players 18yrs old playing this weekend. Don't hide behind the young tag...that's Bullshit !!!!

Echuca same budget as Rochy......ad nauseum or not.

;) Just spent their money on better quality.

No doubt both sides have good youngsters. I think that Echuca has heaps of good young players and most Gv sides would have at least 3-4 young players. It would be good if someone had the stats on this. Anyway its Prelim final tomorrow and unfortunately my beloved Eagles are out! Winners anybody?
Might tip Echuca by 27 points! Hope to see a huge crowd there tomorrow!

No doubt both sides have good youngsters. I think that Echuca has heaps of good young players and most Gv sides would have at least 3-4 young players. It would be good if someone had the stats on this. Anyway its Prelim final tomorrow and unfortunately my beloved Eagles are out! Winners anybody?
Might tip Echuca by 27 points! Hope to see a huge crowd there tomorrow!

Forgot to add-well done to Campbell for winning the medal-thought mahoney might have gone better!

Yes all jobs thrown open as discussed with the coach...what are you trying to get at........enjoy your cricket season.

Won't be long before PTF gets on here and "lights" us all up with a Red Card for picking on you, for he is "Switched On " to all things great !!!!!!!!
Yeaaa, got a problem with the way I mod contact me via PM , oh and please stop dropping hints about my identity , because as you'd be well aware some people could be significantly effected in real life should what ( and when ) they post upon here be linked to their true identity , it's also outside BF rules and is the last time I provide a warning !
My boss has seen your post and had a good old laugh and have I no problem with my true identity being associated to all my posts upon here .:eek:;)

HaHa could it be Lane Dog, Ringo 1 and Moosh are the same person, reading older posts Ha Ha i think im onto something,:eek::eek:

You'd probably have a good eye for that type of thing Duff Man seeing as a few years ago you developed a big footy "split personality" masquerading as a Euroa supporter or player before reverting back to Seymour.

Quite comical really.

How much did Echuca and Rochester then spend?

Either way it wasn't enough, and your stroking yourself hard if you think the list cost was the same.

Im now waiting for no excuses for hiding behind youth although after the game I'm pretty sure you coach commented something similar.

POSITION VACANT

Echuca Senior Coach and all hangers on in the coaching committee.
You need a clean out as any other coaching panel would have got that team all the way....................

No point in getting close same as other teams you may as well be Euroa.

Can you tell that I really enjoy that fact that you choked again??

Ha ha Echocka, choked again. Interesting week coming up with mcghie injuring his knee and shirmer reported. Massive losses if those 2 miss the big dance!!

I reckon that I am one of the few Echuca residents that is quite happy that Echuca lost today.

Really looking forward to hearing an explanation from Ringo, Yeehaa, Burp etc. Where were all your superstars today when the pressure was on. Possibly the best list in country Victoria failed AGAIN to make the big dance.
Ringo please explain why you left it until the last quarter to move Perry forward. You clearly lacked a key forward all day and he kicked 3 in the last, massive mistake. Something must be wrong at that club to have the sides they have had the last 2 years and fail to even make the granny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back