Goulburn Valley FL - 2013 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Grandstander, your initial post asked if anyone had any info!!!

Your next post was clearly grandstanding with 'my mail is'

Totally incorrect on every front, dribble dribble dribble
My mail is...actually means that is wasn't from me but obviously thats too hard for you to understand? Maybe the forum is a place to get some clarity about rumours etc but once again I don't think that you can grasp that either?? Have a great day:)

Strange one for me to read some of the posts of the past couple of days, why would you not be happy being part of a team sitting at 11-1? Try coaching teams that get beaten by 25+ goals every couple of weeks.....

Hey Grandstander, your initial post asked if anyone had any info!!!

Your next post was clearly grandstanding with 'my mail is'

Totally incorrect on every front, dribble dribble dribble

Big win for United v Tat!!!! and Saad proved once again that he is without doubt one of the best ever! Looks like the 6 might be set

Is he the one leading Tat's goalkicking?
Yep. Same guy that most long time supporters are saying is not up to GVFL senior level. Makes too many basic skill errors. Leads the goal kicking by virtue of being the focal point, not through being superior to fellow Bulldogs.

2 Assistants stand down over it. If you think there's nothing to that then you need to pull your head out of your own a $$.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The
Yep. Same guy that most long time supporters are saying is not up to GVFL senior level. Makes too many basic skill errors. Leads the goal kicking by virtue of being the focal point, not through being superior to fellow Bulldogs.

2 Assistants stand down over it. If you think there's nothing to that then you need to pull your head out of your own a $$.

The old long time supporters!!! The same ones that bagged Trewin in previous years, perhaps it's them them that should get their heads out of theirs! If he was from Tat it would be a completely different story! Anyway you just keep satisfying the long time supporters. 12-2 is a pretty poor result so far, some people are just anti Melbourne boys

The

The old long time supporters!!! The same ones that bagged Trewin in previous years, perhaps it's them them that should get their heads out of theirs! If he was from Tat it would be a completely different story! Anyway you just keep satisfying the long time supporters. 12-2 is a pretty poor result so far, some people are just anti Melbourne boys
You mistake anti-Melbourne for pro-long term survival of the club. These same long time supporters know what it took to earn the thousands of dollars that spent on out of town recruits every year. They're the ones who volunteer their time to stand behind the bar, serve meals at horse shows and dairy week, Sell raffle tickets, buy the bloody things as well, spend countless hours away from their families to sit on club committees, serve at the canteen, man the gate and more than likely pulled the jumper or netball skirt on for the club in the past.

They don't do it begrudgingly. They do it because they understand how the football world works and this is how you remain competitive. But they do expect that any player selected in the senior side is worthy of it.

The club learned some valuable lessons during the mid 2000s. Success is fantastic but success at all costs is dangerous. It's no exaggeration to say that the club was on the brink of ruin and those long term supporters dug deep to get the club back on it's feet.

Like every club Tat has supporters who whinge about anything but when a senior assistant who has coached 3rds, sat on the committee, won bulldog of they year and typified what it meant to "play for the jumper" in his playing years stands down you know this is more than you're making it out to be.

These are the long time supporters who will be at the club long after many of these Melbourne recruits are gone. If you don't think what they have to say is important then you will never understand what it means to "play for the jumper".

You mistake anti-Melbourne for pro-long term survival of the club. These same long time supporters know what it took to earn the thousands of dollars that spent on out of town recruits every year. They're the ones who volunteer their time to stand behind the bar, serve meals at horse shows and dairy week, Sell raffle tickets, buy the bloody things as well, spend countless hours away from their families to sit on club committees, serve at the canteen, man the gate and more than likely pulled the jumper or netball skirt on for the club in the past.

They don't do it begrudgingly. They do it because they understand how the football world works and this is how you remain competitive. But they do expect that any player selected in the senior side is worthy of it.

The club learned some valuable lessons during the mid 2000s. Success is fantastic but success at all costs is dangerous. It's no exaggeration to say that the club was on the brink of ruin and those long term supporters dug deep to get the club back on it's feet.

Like every club Tat has supporters who whinge about anything but when a senior assistant who has coached 3rds, sat on the committee, won bulldog of they year and typified what it meant to "play for the jumper" in his playing years stands down you know this is more than you're making it out to be.

These are the long time supporters who will be at the club long after many of these Melbourne recruits are gone. If you don't think what they have to say is important then you will never understand what it means to "play for the jumper".

Great post, agree wholeheartedly about clubs volunteers and sustainability however just because someone has a past at a club it doesn't give them free passage to be negative and unreservedly target an individual without real substance! Match committee's are a team that ultimately stops with the senior coach. Just because you don't get your own way when trying to represent the long term supporters doesn't mean you take your bat and ball and go home.

Great post, agree wholeheartedly about clubs volunteers and sustainability however just because someone has a past at a club it doesn't give them free passage to be negative and unreservedly target an individual without real substance! Match committee's are a team that ultimately stops with the senior coach. Just because you don't get your own way when trying to represent the long term supporters doesn't mean you take your bat and ball and go home.
Too true. Imagine how that particular individiual player feels right now with all of this going on - its a disgrace. I wonder if the same thing has happened to other players at the hand of this assistant? If this player is contracted, was performance based selection criteria included in his contract? Could that involve being dropped? Do contracted players in the gvfl get dropped very often? Interested to hear other people's thoughts.

So there is something going on at Tat Tigerere?? Your first two posts are way off the mark. i suggest that you find out the truth before running off and having a crack at other posters! Obviously we now have some clarification about the Tat situation. Hopefully they can get their house in order otherwise ky , Benalla and united will knock them over.

So there is something going on at Tat Tigerere?? Your first two posts are way off the mark. i suggest that you find out the truth before running off and having a crack at other posters! Obviously we now have some clarification about the Tat situation. Hopefully they can get their house in order otherwise ky , Benalla and united will knock them over.
Ky looking the goods at the moment house very much in order.

i know the truth and my first two posts refute the dribble you alleged. That is all

You would think that the buckstops with senior coach if he is playing someone who doesn't deserve it he will be found out, you would hope that the coach would have the whole group as the priority with a great start to season I would think the club should just back him to the hilt .He in the end lives and dies by the sword,decisions determine destiny. Assistant coaches and players should be working it out in house

i know the truth and my first two posts refute the dribble you alleged. That is all
Marc McGowan from the Shepp News site:
"As for the talk of certain players getting games when others wanted them dropped, I believe that was just the tip of the iceberg - not necessarily the sole reason Mark Simsen and Mark Rijs have stepped down."

Marc McGowan from the Shepp News site:
"As for the talk of certain players getting games when others wanted them dropped, I believe that was just the tip of the iceberg - not necessarily the sole reason Mark Simsen and Mark Rijs have stepped down."

What a crock, the side was 11-1 at that stage!!!

#hiddenagendas. #vindictive. #waytoonegative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back