Goulburn Valley FL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising. I posted months ago that there were issues at the Swans with the coach. Nothing to do with results but more to do with his interpersonal skills. Alienated a lot of players, supporters and sponsors. They will take years to rebuild from here given the personal they have lost as a result of a bombastic, aggressive and dishonest approach to leading a very young and inexperienced list Swans supporters I have spoken to are relieved he is gone but are also apprehensive about how long it will take to become stable again.

Tell it like it is Scribe. Wow.:p

I heard murmurs when Tat played at princess park that things were not great.

Believe this was reported about 6 weeks ago. Big $ contract at The Road. Huge loss for the Swans and the GVFL. Has Congupna appointed a new coach yet?

Reported 6 weeks ago. Heard it start of the season but every time I have seen BJ squire play, he plays a shocker. I think he is a bit overhyped in my opinion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know a whole lot about him? Midfielder?
A simple fact is Rochy need to recruit well this year to remain competitive. Apart from Aitken, Bowen and Brennan retiring, Anderson is off to the HDFL after his year off with a knee, and I doubt they will retain Jared Bacon. LBU will be calling and the desire to return to your home club under the coach with whom you won a few flags is understandable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back