Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of movement happening around the place.

Jayden Thewma (tatura) and Matt Dibella (united) off to Nathalia.

And swans getting the Premiership band back together with Jesse Finnen, BJ Squire and Tom Campbell Wouldn’t be surprised to see Kaiden Ant back there from Bendigo either along with others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rodda would have dominated the league. Wheeler is a Seymour boy isn't he? I think the other one you mentioned in Nick Rippon has gone back to Ballarat.

Wheeler from Avenel but was definitely approached. Rodda has family links in and around Lockington. Neither will be coming. Rippon was also approached oo mate.

Hopefully nowhere mate. I was indicating that some of the offers he and others were receiving are huge.

Story I heard was Rodda was quite keen and Wheeler wasn't so much. Rodda wanted another player to travel with to make it a bit easier going country each week, which doesn't look like it will eventuate hence discussions amounted to not much in the end.
Stroobants needs to find a few as signed on stating he could get a couple of quality players so lets hope he can deliver. He may find as all coaches do it easy talking to them but bloody hard to get that final commitment and sign them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back