Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Will sort this one out over night with BF.As said and new to this forum and the question who do I follow seeing I am looking at moving into the country.Shepparton Swans I said so perhaps if you reckon I am a committee member of Tatura I perhaps should be looking at them if I move up that way Ringo.

Important we focus on the big picture and that is a game we all love and we are all hurting at the moment with no play and keep the personal stuff out of it and please free to message me,not impressed with those comments last night.
So fair enough Voice. Fellow posters have vouched for you.

Not sure he mentioned 'committee' at Tatura though. Have you been sending some sneaky DM's?

If the Voice ever starts up about the quality of the ground surface at Tatura you'll know he's got the job there!

I can assure alll you GVFL people that if we can get the Shepparton Swans ground surface as good as one of the premier grounds in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne,the MCG of the East Walker Park the home of the Mitcham Football Club you will be pleased.What and the hell are you doing on this forum Cliff.,lol.Tatura where and the hell is that and it seems some one thinks I was on the committee there on this forum do you mind.Lets move on and perhaps good news that we could have a half season in the GVFL senior wise at this stage but I still have reservations about that call. Lets hope it is the right call by all clubs in the GVFL as we all need footy on the park again ASAP.I think when we compare grounds in the EFNL to country grounds is how small some of the premier grounds are compared with a lot of the country grounds.

But you boys are most welcome to him. I wish we could disown him
I can assure alll you GVFL people that if we can get the Shepparton Swans ground surface as good as one of the premier grounds in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne,the MCG of the East Walker Park the home of the Mitcham Football Club you will be pleased.What and the hell are you doing on this forum Cliff.,lol.Tatura where and the hell is that and it seems some one thinks I was on the committee there on this forum do you mind.Lets move on and perhaps good news that we could have a half season in the GVFL senior wise at this stage but I still have reservations about that call. Lets hope it is the right call by all clubs in the GVFL as we all need footy on the park again ASAP.I think when we compare grounds in the EFNL to country grounds is how small some of the premier grounds are compared with a lot of the country grounds.
Perhaps you EFNL blokes should chat amongst yourselves? I think it's called the EFNL thread.

Just saying.

You are good at making statements and then deleting. You actually do remind me of a former poster.

My previous statement about the EFNL thread stands.

Wow.. just wow! We are now comparing ENFL grounds to GV grounds. Mind boggling top shelf football analysis right here. Amazing stuff... game changer!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Permit system confirmed late yesterday . Players from clubs / leagues who aren’t playing can get a permit to play this year at a club that is playing .
Permit must be lodged by July 31 .
A blimp in the radar for clubs or leagues that were waiting till June 30 to publicly make their decision to prevent player movement .

You are good at making statements and then deleting.

I’ve noticed that myself. It looks like a complex form of online Alzheimer’s, probably due to his advancing years. He usually wanders from ground to ground down here, just taking notes on ground surfaces. Occasionally he ends up at the local bowling club just to get a look at the immaculate surface there.
However, it seems that during the current lockdown and unable to get outside he’s taken to wandering around on Big Footy. It looks he’s confused the GVFL with Voice of the G Football League.

G, you are on the wrong forum. You should be on the EFNL Forum. That’s EFNL not the EFL or EDFL or even the EDFNL. It is EFNL. Lots of Love.

Last edited:
Permit system confirmed late yesterday . Players from clubs / leagues who aren’t playing can get a permit to play this year at a club that is playing .
A blimp in the radar for clubs or leagues that were waiting till June 30 to publicly make their decision to prevent player movement .
So what clubs are playing at this stage ?

Is it right , you can't get a permit to go to a lower league?

press release says that community sport can proceed as planned.

Adults can still start contact training on 13th July and completion on 20th. Will only affect it if numbers aren’t down in next 2 weeks
MMM saying country non contact sports can proceed.. will wait as Dan and Gil both holding press confrences soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back