Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I simply see it as two blokes who are invested and passionate about footy that strongly disagree about the issue of Co-vid19 and footy. I'm not the Premier, or the Chief medical officer so I dont know what might transpire. However, posters should be allowed to disagree.
Didn’t suggest he couldn’t post it .
I fully agree everyone’s opinion should be able to be posted without continually being criticised or questioned for the sake of it .

Didn’t suggest he couldn’t post it .
I fully agree everyone’s opinion should be able to be posted without continually being criticised or questioned for the sake of it .

I thought hope of a footy season for some leagues after Daniel Andrew's restrictions announced last Sunday but those figures announced over the last 2 days with the covid 19 with the increase has changed my mind.Why play and risk the health of people over 50 years of age while this virus is around.Some will say ban them and I agree,but I would think the strength of all footy clubs is these guys and we need them.

I think you might be right, could end been night series lightening premierships instead of a season and let the clubs play who want to play in the Shep Albury Bendigo region no leagues 2 divvies, may be the best way forward

I thought hope of a footy season for some leagues after Daniel Andrew's restrictions announced last Sunday but those figures announced over the last 2 days with the covid 19 with the increase has changed my mind.Why play and risk the health of people over 50 years of age while this virus is around.Some will say ban them and I agree,but I would think the strength of all footy clubs is these guys and we need them.

There are risks in everything you do in life.

If you spend your whole life awaiting the storm you’ll miss the sunshine .

There are risks in everything you do in life.

If you spend your whole life awaiting the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine .

Agree on that one but why are you we still pushing we play when most people involved in community football realise that to play 8 rounds and a final series is a joke.And why take the risk health wise with our volunteers who most are over 50 years of age.Get the juniors on the park which most leagues/clubs are focusing at the moment. Sorry Roar we agree to disagree again.
BC08F1B2-A32B-4CA5-8A02-A020175981DE.jpeg
Not a doctor nor graced with medical knowledge ( nutting something is as good as it gets ) but very much of the view that the medical officers are the most informed in the country and trust that.
If they say it’s safe to play it’s safe to play.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 894787
Not a doctor nor graced with medical knowledge ( nutting something is as good as it gets ) but very much of the view that the medical officers are the most informed in the country and trust that.
If they say it’s safe to play it’s safe to play.

What does "minimum crowds of 750" mean? I'm confused

As a follower of this forum from south east Queensland,infact my clubs coach is an ex Shepparton boy,I wouldn’t be pulling the pin just yet unless Ofcourse it is totally unsafe.86 out of 89 footy clubs have agreed to play the short season that 2020 will be and the numbers on the training track of all grades including juniors has been so positive.Yes there are protocols to adhere to regarding training and playing but so far no more work than in normal conditions as a volunteer.Bars are open and whilst it’s not anything like this time last year, footys back and people are loving it.As a ctee member I’ll admit we were pretty pessimistic about playing this year but on the back of a full club survey 85per cent of our players,members,volunteers,sponsors and supporters said yes and I’m glad they did!
Watch the Buffaloes this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back