Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Jerilderie
Although they aren't the only club relying on travelllers

If we can get the Picola league up and going and reduced restrictions currently in that area surely Melbourne people are not welcome at the moment and realise the importance of Melbourne people visiting country Victoria tourism wise and guys playing as well.

If we can get the Picola league up and going and reduced restrictions currently in that area surely Melbourne people are not welcome at the moment and realise the importance of Melbourne people visiting country Victoria tourism wise and guys playing as well.
I wouldn't have thought Melbourne folk would be required in the PDFL if it gets up Voice ... your post was a bit ambiguous.

No cases currently in outer regional Victoria or rural NSW encompassing PDFL that I am aware?

I wouldn't have thought Melbourne folk would be required in the PDFL if it gets up Voice ... your post was a bit ambiguous.

No cases currently in outer regional Victoria or rural NSW encompassing PDFL that I am aware?

Disagree with you on that. I reckon there be plenty of clubs with travellers from Melbourne

Disagree with you on that. I reckon there be plenty of clubs with travellers from Melbourne
Sorry, I wasn't clear. What I meant was if they played footy this year they would need to do it devoid of Melbourne recruits.

Based upon the current spike in Melbourne. Things might change between now and whenever that proposed start up date was decreed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just for what it’s worth. Who would walk across the road to watch Picola league Footy? Asking for a friend....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Maryborough Castlemaine officially called time today. Don't see anyone starting in 2020 regardless of the thoughts of other contributors.....

Some bigger issues/ challenges ahead for Victoria other than footy at this time.

By the way - jerilderie has travellers from many places, not just Melbourne but far and wide.....

Maryborough Castlemaine officially called time today. Don't see anyone starting in 2020 regardless of the thoughts of other contributors.....

Some bigger issues/ challenges ahead for Victoria other than footy at this time.

By the way - jerilderie has travellers from many places, not just Melbourne but far and wide.....
Jerilderie have operated predominately well under 30 points , keeping in mind 22 is minimum.
Last year for many games they were 26 or lower with two or less multiple point players .
TRAVELLERS are their own juniors who have gone away to bordering school or for work .

Bring back brownless

Jerilderie have operated predominately well under 30 points , keeping in mind 22 is minimum.
Last year for many games they were 26 or lower with two or less multiple point players .
TRAVELLERS are their own juniors who have gone away to bordering school or for work .

Everyone sign up for next year
And ex players to return
There will be no let up from us
Good skills Onethehill. Kyabram have been blessed with a generation of champions and even as an opposition supporter I respect that. Your mob were running at about 30 points average last year? A bit of space to fill.

Is it likely to upset young blokes in '21 if more ex-players/recruits return? Your two's were ordinary in '19 as fringe players left Kyabram. The KDFL will love it.

Another year older though tongue, the P train will be 38, would be ever go back to rochy ?

Could be more chance of sides closing the gap

Good skills Onethehill. Kyabram have been blessed with a generation of champions and even as an opposition supporter I respect that. Your mob were running at about 30 points average last year? A bit of space to fill.

Is it likely to upset young blokes in '21 if more ex-players/recruits return? Your two's were ordinary in '19 as fringe players left Kyabram. The KDFL will love it.

Another year older though tongue, the P train will be 38, would be ever go back to rochy ?

Could be more chance of sides closing the gap
Would not have thought Trent as he was young when at Rochy.

It will be interesting next year when other clubs challenge the champs. Kyabram is beatable. Shepparton proved that.

Would not have thought Trent as he was young when at Rochy.

It will be interesting next year when other clubs challenge the champs. Kyabram is beatable. Shepparton proved that.
Silver how will no season affect Rochy ?
Since Dirty went to the club they seemingly have never been far off the pace and have enjoyed plenty of local regional talent being willing to join .

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back