Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty keen to watch Josh Mellington and Jarrod Waite play in the same forward line on Good Friday. Will certainly test out Seymour’s defence early on in the season
Forgot about Josh Mellington, he has kicked 100 in the O&M before? Will he be the best forward in the GV?

That sounds dangerous
Bloody good player Mellington. It’s his behaviour and antics off the field that has been the issue. Hopefully he may have grown up and we won’t see a repeat of past activities that has seen him being ‘frogmarched’ out of clubs. If he just plays footy and doesn’t get into trouble again he will be a great asset for the Saints.

Bloody oath. I have been horrendous to umpires over my time and am embarrassed by it.

The best thing I did was actually go and umpire some games. Be it juniors or reserves games…it actually shows you just how bloody hard it is to do. After doing it I have new appreciation and respect for those who umpire our games for us

Very courageous to look in the mirror then come out and admit it Roota. Nothing will change unless WE ALL change. The standard we accept is the standard we walk past or hear and say nothing. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bloody good player Mellington. It’s his behaviour and antics off the field that has been the issue. Hopefully he may have grown up and we won’t see a repeat of past activities that has seen him being ‘frogmarched’ out of clubs. If he just plays footy and doesn’t get into trouble again he will be a great asset for the Saints.
His brother Nick is also a great player and leader. Will be a Morrison chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whys he a 5 pointer for benella?
As a recruit from the VFL, he would attract additional points.
Someone from Benalla could probably correct me but my recollection is that he only really started playing footy at St Pat's after prioritising Basketball prior so I don't believe he'd qualify as a 1 point player.

Someone from Benalla could probably correct me but my recollection is that he only really started playing footy at St Pat's after prioritising Basketball prior so I don't believe he'd qualify as a 1 point player.
Australian Under 19 Rep.

It makes a mockery of the points though doesn't it? So where's he's home club then? Surely if it's their home town, special circumstances are made via AFL Vic for cases like this

Australian Under 19 Rep.
Yep, which occurred when playing for the Rebels whilst at St Pat's - also drafted by GWS but sorry mate, I'm not sure what that's got to do with what I'd posted?
Do you know whether he'd played any footy at Benalla?

It makes a mockery of the points though doesn't it? So where's he's home club then? Surely if it's their home town, special circumstances are made via AFL Vic for cases like this
Does it?
Surely it's the opposite in that a player residing locally shouldn't (IMO), equate to a points reduction if they hadn't played the appropriate amount of footy there - which would only tip the scales further in favour of metro clubs.

So Jayco why arnt Rushworth naming a coach for coming season only being 2 weeks away?
Probably a question for the Kdfl thread... but I think they have. Pretty sure Todd Clarke is doing it. The fact it's not in the papers is probably due to the fact that we're only fielding a 2s team. Not sure if it's been on the Facebook page but I don't think it has.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back