Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

watched the rochy game yesterday, young Heinie #47 impressed me. noticed he was a 3 pointer and did a bit of research on him. played under 18s footy for Oakleigh Chargers and played some senior VAFA footy. Interesting to see if he stays next year, wonder what brought him from the eastern suburbs of Melbourne to Rochester? might have some handy mates to tag along also with his previous football if that's the case!!
Quiten down Neddy. Clearly you have an agenda to drive the reputation of one bloke. I would never do that. Not even with Coby McCarthy. In all seriousness, I have never heard of Heinz Baked Beans. Does he swim around in tomato flavoured orange sauce?

Quiten down Neddy. Clearly you have an agenda to drive the reputation of one bloke. I would never do that. Not even with Coby McCarthy. In all seriousness, I have never heard of Heinz Baked Beans. Does he swim around in tomato flavoured orange sauce?
this is just a terrible comment. absolutely no brains behind it. first time I had watched them for the year and know 90% of there players. I've watched GV for 30 odd years now mate and haven't seen many blokes in there teens or early 20's move from the city after playing VAFA and u18 footy to the area that's not a locally raised kid. your joke was not funny either. cheers mate, not on here for an argument was asking a genuine question which I got an answer for.

broadford?
Broadford number 1 toughest gig if they get in the bfl
2 maryborough if they stay in the bfl
3 wodonga raiders
4 Drouin & Warragul
5 St Albans (geelong)
6 lara
7 k flat
8 shepp utd
9 Lake wendouree
10 Tatura

I reckon would be the 10 toughest coaching gigs in major league footy

Rather spend a night in the Belanglo State Forest with Ivan!
I’m sure you’ll do well mate .I will certainly be keeping an eye on what’s happening at Lara next year.Tell me mate is there a chance Darby could follow his dad there

Attachments

• IMG_5047.png
    IMG_5047.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 86

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m sure you’ll do well mate .I will certainly be keeping an eye on what’s happening at Lara next year.Tell me mate is there a chance Darby could follow his dad there
Cheers mate! Always hard to get a straight answer from young blokes but I will ask the question.

3 wodonga raiders
4 Drouin & Warragul
5 St Albans (geelong)
6 lara
7 k flat
8 shepp utd
9 Lake wendouree
10 Tatura

Reckon you’re missing an obvious one Trent that would be in my top 2 hardest jobs. North Shore. Probably the biggest powerhouse local footy club throughout the 80’s and 90’s and now on the verge of disappearing. Hopefully with ringo now at Lara we might be able to get the Geelong page up and running again 👍🏼

Reckon you’re missing an obvious one Trent that would be in my top 2 hardest jobs. North Shore. Probably the biggest powerhouse local footy club throughout the 80’s and 90’s and now on the verge of disappearing. Hopefully with ringo now at Lara we might be able to get the Geelong page up and running again 👍🏼
Yep I thought of north shore after I'd done the list, they'd be 3 or4 and probably lara should be 9 or 10

3 wodonga raiders
4 Drouin & Warragul
5 St Albans (geelong)
6 lara
7 k flat
8 shepp utd
9 Lake wendouree
10 Tatura

Lakers are trending in the right direction, they're going the youth route which is good and I suspect in coming years it'll be a job that people want. There's a few others I'd place ahead of them.

Would love to hear mate
Tbh I was more wanting to go into bat for Lakers than say anything negative about other clubs.

Melton Sth, Dimboola, Portland & North Shore for different reasons.
In a different sense, I imagine clubs like Wang & Albury would be tough if results aren't going your way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back