Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

We aren’t seriously expecting Scott Pendlebury to land at euroa next year are we?
A) I would think he has another year at the AFL level
B) just because he has a brother at Euroa that does not mean he will decide to travel all over the countryside to play GVL.

It would be gigantic for the league up our way if he did commit to the magpies. Would be great to see.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Morning tips whilst I am here

Euroa over Tatura - 17 points but shaky after the controversial week.
Echuca - 111 points over utd
Seymour over the Swans - 5 points match of the round.

We aren’t seriously expecting Scott Pendlebury to land at euroa next year are we?
A) I would think he has another year at the AFL level
B) just because he has a brother at Euroa that does not mean he will decide to travel all over the countryside to play GVL.

It would be gigantic for the league up our way if he did commit to the magpies. Would be great to see.

It does seem fanciful. And given the apparent circumstances at Memorial Oval behind the scenes, seems less likely.

The pressure continues to build on Tatura and United ... the Lions would be disappointed to lose to Shepp Swans at Kings Park.
Bring back the old days Tongue when Tatura could load up for a year or two. Demographics suggest it’s getting tougher for the Dogs! United need to get things right off the field. There seems to be a disconnect at the club the last few years

What pressure Silver? Had a few strongbows tonight mate.
United are not performing after all the early yap. Keep getting flogged. Does announcing the fact the Heuston is being sacked take all pressure off as a club? Tatura are losing by plenty often enough to be of serious concern ... not sure which one you support but choose your own adventure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring back the old days Tongue when Tatura could load up for a year or two. Demographics suggest it’s getting tougher for the Dogs! United need to get things right off the field. There seems to be a disconnect at the club the last few years
O&M moving to a tiered points system.
Time for the GVL to release the AFL’s shackles and do the same before it’s to late .

Rochy seem to do okay with their locals. Echuca have clubs like locky, leitchville, cohuna, elmore, gigarre, United, Moama, rochy, Mathoura all trying to get players to field all grades of footy, it's not quite as easy as you make out

Yeah rochy pay hardly anything and just play all local talent - why can’t other clubs do the same ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back