Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Onya moshpit. Makes me feel a fair bit better about things.

Let’s get on with it.
Tips for this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It’s a bit of a blindfolded race right now isn’t it! Not sure who my tips will be for this week. To hard to say, hoping Rochy go well to start the 150yr season but I think they will be a bit underdone.

It’s a bit of a blindfolded race right now isn’t it! Not sure who my tips will be for this week. To hard to say, hoping Rochy go well to start the 150yr season but I think they will be a bit underdone.
Euroa
Mansfield
Mooroopna
Kyabram
United

Thoughts boys? Think Ky by a heap I reckon.

Euroa
Mansfield
Mooroopna
Kyabram
United

Thoughts boys? Think Ky by a heap I reckon.
-Shep should develop well but think it’s a longer term thing with the young core they have.
-Euroa always around the mark, good few years of recruiting putting them in great stead.
-Mansfield? You sound as high as there mountains right now, no chance!
-the cats always flirting with success but there best player can’t even kick a drop punt, young fella in the ruck.
-ky, they have a good enough resume to say they are always a chance, Tom Holman a big loss!

-Shep should develop well but think it’s a longer term thing with the young core they have.
-Euroa always around the mark, good few years of recruiting putting them in great stead.
-Mansfield? You sound as high as there mountains right now, no chance!
-the cats always flirting with success but there best player can’t even kick a drop punt, young fella in the ruck.
-ky, they have a good enough resume to say they are always a chance, Tom Holman a big loss!
Discuss Mansfield for me. They are 2 hours away and have no concept of what they’ve lost or gained.

Mooroopna ruck? Who is he?

Your tips moshpitmumma?

Watched the little Whippet Jackso Stewart run around on the weekend! He is lightning fast, and with the Stawell Gift on it got me thinking, who’s the fastest player you’ve seen in your time supporting the GV, who is someone who could have won the Gift? Let me know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the little Whippet Jackso Stewart run around on the weekend! He is lightning fast, and with the Stawell Gift on it got me thinking, who’s the fastest player you’ve seen in your time supporting the GV, who is someone who could have won the Gift? Let me know

My tip for the Morrison… J Stewart, 3 votes

hey boys,
Thoughts on David Roff coming back to do the presidency for the Gvl? Heard there’s a bit of a rumour going around that he’s going to take back his presidency? Like a bit of a Michael Jordan role where he said he was retiring and then come back to the game. Reckon there’s anything in this. These sources are extremely reliable as well.

Hope all of you had an extraordinary long weekend and got all the choccies you deserved!!!

If he comes back we are in a world of hurt. Couldn’t organise a you know what in a brothel. It’s time the clubs in the region get what they deserve…

Hey boys,

Watching Rankine sing last night at the boxing event got me thinking ahead for our big day in September and around the entertainment. Would be great to have a legend play at halftime for the neutral viewer. Maybe someone like Guy Sebastian to belt out some sing alongs. Let me know any suggestions and I might take those ideas to the board. Hooroo

Food for thought…

Has the GV social media got an equivalent to O&M live? Would love further breakdown of week-to-week results, team of the weeks, stats - pretty sure the O&M boys run a podcast week to week for the round that was too.

Probably a fantastic avenue to explore given the introduction of ClutchTV - are those involved there employed by the GVFL or by ClutchTV?

Either way, would love to see further engagement / investment via social media from the league & its followers.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not meaning to be pessimistic but why can’t we just be happy with what we have? The GVL do a fantastic job of promoting our game throughout the region particularly with rugby league threatening to take the bull by the horns . The statistics etc are fantastic for engagement. Have to disagree bullpen

Food for thought…

Has the GV social media got an equivalent to O&M live? Would love further breakdown of week-to-week results, team of the weeks, stats - pretty sure the O&M boys run a podcast week to week for the round that was too.

Probably a fantastic avenue to explore given the introduction of ClutchTV - are those involved there employed by the GVFL or by ClutchTV?

Either way, would love to see further engagement / investment via social media from the league & its followers.

I quite like the idea. Why not promote our wonderful league to a wider audience?? Cannot see a negative and more than happy to be a contributor to something along those lines

Food for thought…

Cluch went into administration, doesn't exist for local footy streaming anymore

O&M Live goes through youtube and Gippsland Live (equivalent for the Gippsland League) went to youtube this year too after previously using Cluch

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back