Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

This is usually the 'A.Byrne qualification debate' time of the season.... šŸ˜†
Echuca could have a very very good ā€œinā€ not yet mentioned so that will be interesting. Clubs job to announce it if itā€™s true. Only a rumour so best not name it for fear of looking stupid. Guess we will know by next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there was a Pressure meter for the GV...
1. Tatura
2. Euroa
3. Benalla
4.United
5. Mooroopna
I agree ringo1,but the Tatura board have back there man barnard in and resigned him and chalky Auld is going too take over as the GM of Tatura an over see the running of the footy club as well as the recruiting, thatā€™s the mail I have an I believe itā€™s 100% right, time will tell if they announce it

I agree ringo1,but the Tatura board have back there man barnard in and resigned him and chalky Auld is going too take over as the GM of Tatura an over see the running of the footy club as well as the recruiting, thatā€™s the mail I have an I believe itā€™s 100% right, time will tell if they announce it
Doesnā€™t Auld freelance recruit for many clubs in the region? Surely he canā€™t do both?

Euroa boys asked to take a massive pay cut after the club admitted to ā€˜breaking the bankā€™ and almost going over.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thermos and fat cat 37 any truth?

If there was a Pressure meter for the GV...
1. Tatura
2. Euroa
3. Benalla
4.United
5. Mooroopna
Benalla might get a couple for wins yet. Mooroopna and United have under performed based on pre-season expectation ... at least on here. Euroa seemingly throwing up the white flag. Tatura have a great deal of work to do.

Even more believable when you hear that three of their players have requested a clearance to Dingley in the Southern league.
A relative of one said tonight that the Euroa Pres said we are over the cap and pays will be cut in half , one player has relos at Dingley and they pounced

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back