Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Simply have nothing to do with Tatura tongue man just an observer from the mallee that grew up their never step foot on the ground in bulldogs colours you yourself are very opinionated and love to cause drama

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
What's your affiliation with the league?

Just heard it’s going to be Adam McPhees 50th game this weekend, great to see a brilliant father son duo with Adam being from the ballbag of the league great Tank McPhee. It got me thinking, who are some of the best father son duos we have seen come through the GV?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

From this area. Stephen and Lachie Ash, or wait 10 years and it’ll be Andrew Walker and his lad

So no dog in the fight?

Just wanted to insert yourself into the middle of the conversation!

Not fighting at all tongue waffler all I’m saying is that you all wanted to talk footy and then you go on a brazen rants against a bloke that owned his mistake apologised took all your shit and you kept yapping away same as everyone else did.

As to my affiliation with the league I grew up in the area some of my mates play across the numerous clubs in the league and when I come home I go watch a game went to Seymour’s drubbing of Tatura when I visited the in-laws I’m not saying my opinion is valued in this forum by any means cause I haven’t kicked a Sherrin around in a few years but more I’m getting to is I watch from a far and notice plenty never backed thermos comment nor spread what he said because I never saw it. Just getting at he ****ed up owned it move on bigger things in life then someone’s comment on a forum we discuss local footy that you all seem to think is for sheep stations that’s the last of it tongue puncher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blast from the past, quite a few tough boys at Euroa in that era, Storer, O'Bree, Peel, Mills, Jager.

Blast from the past, quite a few tough boys at Euroa in that era, Storer, O'Bree, Peel, Mills, Jager.
Got know Kev after his playing days and didn’t know how good a player he actually was. Top fella and his young blokes are good lads

How do you know my job isn’t getting reactions out of people on Bigfooty Tongue Puncher?

Questions:
1: Why are there so many people currently on here with multiple identities?
2: Who are the members of this so-called 'boys club' that some object to?

In 10 years on here ROAR has always been ROAR. I have argued with him many times but always admire his work. Ringo, Trent, Ultra, Swoop, Roota, Jayco, Johnno (off the top of my head) have been here longer than me. Don't always agree with them either ... but they have maintained a single identity.

Questions:

In 10 years on here ROAR has always been ROAR. I have argued with him many times but always admire his work. Ringo, Trent, Ultra, Swoop, Roota, Jayco, Johnno (off the top of my head) have been here longer than me. Don't always agree with them either ... but they have maintained a single identity.
Would this be one of the best individual efforts by a GVFL ever Used to love watching him play along with his dad Glen a gun also for the lions

Attachments

• IMG_4953.png
    IMG_4953.png
    365.7 KB · Views: 66
Third question:
Why are we engaging with a bloke who has admitted (above) on BigFooty he is TROLLING other posters.

Cmon tongue we put this to bed. I am fatcat and fatcat only, I like to have some banter but I’d like to think I have some good football knowledge too.

Not everything has to be so serious all the time mate

Questions:

It’s a very interesting topic Silver Tongue .
I’ve seen a bit whilst being upon bigfooty , wore the moderators cap across a number of boards including regional footy boards , had postings investigated by a private investigator on behalf of AFL integrity for 9 months as well as still having an allegiance of fans who take any opportunity to try to incite a response / defame including by the old trolling like .
There are specific rules upon bigfooty to prevent it becoming a shit fight which have always been in place and allowed it to grow , whilst there are a multitude of threads upon some boards which provide a different level of acceptance of those points namely .

Trolling - deliberately attempting to incite a fellow user(s)
Posting off topic / defaming crap which includes poster to poster in house jokes , memes etc

As a moderator it’s always challenging particularly on regional boards if you don’t know identities or history that well . As an example a reference to ‘ the pool’ on one board may be completely innocent. , on another which may have had a player caught with another’s misses it may be offensive .
Mods also incur plenty of messages from
Users who merely seek to silence something from being spoken about which isn’t actually that bad .
This , the GVL yearly thread , has always remained quite good in the sense of being there to discuss topics which are relative and all the other bullshit is called out .
I would hope it continues down that path and if people want to go on with in house jokes , memes and all the others shit I’d suggest they start another thread and go their hardest .
I’d also suggest the banging on about one subject or one player, like the Coby McCarty love feast , should be used sparingly as it goes from being funny / interesting to being overbearing quite quick .

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back