Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Thursday all.
Looking fwd to the wknd.

MRP vs KY the game of the round for me. Cats should win but wouldn't be surprised with a boil over. Cats by 14.
The Buttons Boys up at Mans to take care of Tat 50+
Shepp over Euroa 33points
Echuca by 64 points over the lions

Think Kyabram might get up, but this will prob end up being a 4th v 5th in first week of finals so they will meet again
Eagles by 10-13 goals
Shepp should win but home game for Euroa, but I think Shepp by 20 pts
Generally, Echuca and Seymour have some close games, but you think Echuca by 5 goals

Think Kyabram might get up, but this will prob end up being a 4th v 5th in first week of finals so they will meet again
Eagles by 10-13 goals
Shepp should win but home game for Euroa, but I think Shepp by 20 pts
Generally, Echuca and Seymour have some close games, but you think Echuca by 5 goals
Tend to agree with you Hawkeye! I reckon Kyabram might get over the Cats. Is DJ still out suspended? A big out.

The rest are pretty predictable.

Happy Thursday all.
Looking fwd to the wknd.

MRP vs KY the game of the round for me. Cats should win but wouldn't be surprised with a boil over. Cats by 14.
The Buttons Boys up at Mans to take care of Tat 50+
Shepp over Euroa 33points
Echuca by 64 points over the lions
Ky winning won't be an upset
I'd have them as slight favourites
Cats best player is out

Hearing Will Bella dropped from Coburg I think it is allowing for him to make an appearance in the cats lineup tomorrow against Kyabram.
Potential match winning inclusion gentleman..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hearing Will Bella dropped from Coburg I think it is allowing for him to make an appearance in the cats lineup tomorrow against Kyabram.
Potential match winning inclusion gentleman..

I don’t think he’s the big inclusion you might think. Have watched him a bit at Coburg this year. He battles. Kyabram for me. I think they’re still a threat to the top teams.

I don’t think he’s the big inclusion you might think. Have watched him a bit at Coburg this year. He battles. Kyabram for me. I think they’re still a threat to the top teams.
Based upon live scores it looks like the Cats are cooked! Kyabram look like being a dangerous floater in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went too the cattery today, very impressed with what I seen from the young bombers, Mooroopna looked too have a few out but if ky can keep hold on too all these kids an add some former players like Holman & mullar back into this team then hopfully next year the competition has a team that can match Echuca, DePasquale looked too be on one leg with a injury an finished with 7, dodos took marks all day, the future is very bright at Kyabram

Based upon live scores it looks like the Cats are cooked! Kyabram look like being a dangerous floater in the finals.
I’ve been saying this for a while. The cats aren’t up to the top sides. In the end talent plays its part. The cats are missing too many and don’t have the depth to cover the talent gulf from their reserves side.

I’ve been saying this for a while. The cats aren’t up to the top sides. In the end talent plays its part. The cats are missing too many and don’t have the depth to cover the talent gulf from their reserves side.
Thermos' favourite man was missing wasn't he? And JD. Maybe we give them a mulligan

Poor old Thermos might have used up the car battery today at mooroopna charging all of he's phones

No need for this cheapie Trent but anyway I’ll be mature and move past it.

I was at MRP yesterday and was very disappointed with the cats. I must admit though I saw some outstanding leadership when things nearly blew up earlier in the day from a MRP administrator. Took things into his own hands and jumped the fence to diffuse a dangerous situation. Not all heroes wear capes but this administrator certainly put himself in harms way for the benefit of the league and to stop fighting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back