Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Echuca actually kicked 12.2 in the second half and 8.1 in the last quarter. Kicked very inaccurately in the 3rd 1/4. No Hugh Byrne and Lias played in twos coming back from Injury along with Anderson (7 goals) and Bailey Gray. All premiership players.. 28 scoring shots to 13. Not sure the “blueprint” is very solid. Credit where it is due, Shepp shot out of the blocks but were dominated after that.

Ask Ky about how the blueprint a side getting closer and closer to you and then beating you is going (2018)
Only have to beat them once… on the day that matters… Shepp have seen the way it can be done…. But yes they have to get it done, which is a whole other story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Netballers play tomorrow
Disgraceful commentry from 98.5
Please barrack for a team
Floggers

Maybe they should have rested 2-3 hilly!

How many weeks for Dillon’s hit on the 16yo kid? 4 minimum if they’re fair dinkim
There were a couple dirty hits from ky blokes in the twos aswell that should probably get weeks

Don’t think anyone can argue if this is true..
I didn’t see it live but saw it on the replay. Mooroopna player head over the footy and the Ky player hip and shoulders him in the head. His elbow is slightly raised and makes contact with his head. I don’t think he meant to do it but he did.

How did Justin Sherman go when he coached Kyabram was he any good he is coaching EKFC

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Observations from yesterday (and longer term in reference to the broadcasting);

- Echuca’s already huge self belief will have grown further, after withstanding what Shepp threw at them.

- Tatura Showgrounds is not the great facility some think it is. Poor for viewing netball, centre square of footy oval was rock hard - it’s not hard to water for a week or two.

- 98.5. Biased commentary, incorrect pronunciation of names (despite being informed countless times), talking about themselves in third person, back slapping one another with wannabe nicknames, theatrical predictions. Has been embarrassing for years. Focus on the basics gents, and some respect may follow.

Last edited:
lol.. your taking the piss like the league mate..
Watch the replay. Pretty clear cut.
Mate if he was wearing a cats jumper would of been paid a free kick & that’s all, I was at footy last night, I am Tatura supporter, it’s obvious that Kyabram have upset the league, the fact Mooroopna had a home final when the Sunday final is always 4v5 an is played in Echuca today , but was played last night instead, the umpiring too me was in cats favour all night an the send off was not there, I seen earlier post saying he was 16 that should not go into it, the kids obviously good enough too play ones, why we saying he was 16 deserves too be sent off, but at the end of the day Mooroopna we’re the better team an if ky had won I think they would of stole it but if I was the kyabram football club I would be seeking clarification off the league bout a few things

This is all true.
However, Echuca will know that Shepp can hurt them.
Both teams had players out as well.
Will be good when Snow Brett, Jake Watts, Ned Byrne and Tyler Larkin come in. Would love for the Whitlock’s to be allowed to play.

Last edited:
What a high tackle deserves a send off and a report? Please what a disgrace. Just like having a home final..
Put the shoe on the other foot Normo!
What if that happened to your young bloke? You’d jump on here pissing and moaning about it, it was a report and send off everyday of the week! Bloke was bent down picking up the ball and got hit front on, can’t do it anymore, and if Mooroopna’s Jack brooks got 3 weeks during the week for a Maynard on Brayshaw type “bump” where the Seymour bloke got straight up and played the game out, then Dillon will get 4min!

Put the shoe on the other foot Normo!
What if that happened to your young bloke? You’d jump on here pissing and moaning about it, it was a report and send off everyday of the week! Bloke was bent down picking up the ball and got hit front on, can’t do it anymore, and if Mooroopna’s Jack brooks got 3 weeks during the week for a Maynard on Brayshaw type “bump” where the Seymour bloke got straight up and played the game out, then Dillon will get 4min!
Haha.. I wouldn’t piss and moan abt it at all digga, if your playing with the big boys of course your going to get some heat.. I’m glad your on the tribunal

This is all true.
However, Echuca will know that Shepp can hurt them.
Both teams had players out as well.
Will be good when Snow Brett, Jake Watts, Ned Byrne and Tyler Larkin come in. Would love for the Whitlock’s to be allowed to play.

Why are they not allowed to play?

Mate if he was wearing a cats jumper would of been paid a free kick & that’s all, I was at footy last night, I am Tatura supporter, it’s obvious that Kyabram have upset the league, the fact Mooroopna had a home final when the Sunday final is always 4v5 an is played in Echuca today , but was played last night instead, the umpiring too me was in cats favour all night an the send off was not there, I seen earlier post saying he was 16 that should not go into it, the kids obviously good enough too play ones, why we saying he was 16 deserves too be sent off, but at the end of the day Mooroopna we’re the better team an if ky had won I think they would of stole it but if I was the kyabram football club I would be seeking clarification off the league bout a few things
Would the Hayes boys have played if it were a Saturday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back