Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

this is just a terrible comment. absolutely no brains behind it. first time I had watched them for the year and know 90% of there players. I've watched GV for 30 odd years now mate and haven't seen many blokes in there teens or early 20's move from the city after playing VAFA and u18 footy to the area that's not a locally raised kid. your joke was not funny either. cheers mate, not on here for an argument was asking a genuine question which I got an answer for.
Morning Neddy, don't get to come up to watch the GV as much as I would like nowadays. Seeing you have a pretty good knowledge of the comp, who wins it this year? Echuca look pretty comprehensive from a distance...

Morning Neddy, don't get to come up to watch the GV as much as I would like nowadays. Seeing you have a pretty good knowledge of the comp, who wins it this year? Echuca look pretty comprehensive from a distance...
Hey Brook, yeah they look very handy mate. I think they play off against Rochy but should have the upper hand. lots of 1 point home grown talent like Jack Evans former VFL listed player and there leaders are class above. the addition of some recruits like Reid (been there 3 years now but still a 4 pointer and played a dozen games) and Slater the cherry on top. I am riding Rochy I really like them but just might not have the class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Echuca for me today. Watched the replay of last weeks match against the bears. They were poor early but after quarter time they basically dominated and could’ve won by even more had they kicked straight. Rochester should be honest but I can’t see them really pushing the Murray bombers. Echuca by 5 goals.

As for tomorrow, same as today. Mooroopna should give an honest performance but the bears are clearly the second best side in it. They should win by 30 plus.

68 players out? hehehe
No but Hamish Hoopell, Dylan Gordon, Shaun Atley, Sean Williams are all top end players. Gordon is Rochys most important player imo. Makes it much more difficult.
Bailey McGee and Joe Atley obviously done for the season.

Injuries and football are a reality and why the AFL spend so much on high performance gurus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back