Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad day. My cats just couldn’t find something. Great ride. Terrific season.

On the other note. Are these clowns commentating serious? Didn’t make the trip to Seemore today and instead have to listen to a flog named Hollywood talk about cooking chicken snitzels. Debacle

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Watching on Streamer, ad every 1 minute. So frustrating, please GVL go to YouTube.

No but Hamish Hoopell, Dylan Gordon, Shaun Atley, Sean Williams are all top end players. Gordon is Rochys most important player imo. Makes it much more difficult.
Bailey McGee and Joe Atley obviously done for the season.

Injuries and football are a reality and why the AFL spend so much on high performance gurus.
Sean Williams played in reserves ??

Sad day. My cats just couldn’t find something. Great ride. Terrific season.

On the other note. Are these clowns commentating serious? Didn’t make the trip to Seemore today and instead have to listen to a flog named Hollywood talk about cooking chicken snitzels. Debacle

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Rumour is cost cutting is necessary which also behind no netball live streaming or traditional multi camera live streaming . Told yesterday things are extremely desperate which follows similar being suggested a couple of weeks ago

Mate, he kicked 2 in a relatively low scoring affair. I think he gave up his spot in the ones!
Mate?. Wow, you take feedback rather personally don't you "mate" ?. Remember...opinion, it's mine, you don't have to like it but I'm allowed to have it and express it on here...as are you, without little sarcastic jibes. Cmon Silver, you've been on here long enough, you should know better.

Monday Madness with Thermos:

There is a storm forming in my teacup gents (or should I say my thermos). Anyway, jokes aside I ask you all 'what if?'...

'What if' the Bears can take down Echuca in two weeks time. There is still the Rochester hurdle to climb over although I don't see that being a problem at this time. The Bears took down Kyabram in 2018 in a shock to the league. Can lightning strike twice? The thermos thinks so.

Fit and hardened. The Bears game style can keep the ball of Echuca and potentially pick their way through the dreaded zone. I am feeling confident after seeing them dismantle my meowies. Time will tell but I am here for it.

P.S my man McCarthy was brilliant again yesterday. I hope Lermunt can hold onto him for nxt season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You see the blue print on how Mitchell is tearing presses apart. I'd hope that rochy and shepp are watching how the hawks forwards position themselves and be implementing this at training and how they use the ground to break it up and forward handball. Shepp should be doing this at deakin, they'll get first use of it out of the ruck with Holland too. I think theyll beat rochy by 4 or 5 goals, rochy can't seem to get a full side on the park with continuity

You see the blue print on how Mitchell is tearing presses apart. I'd hope that rochy and shepp are watching how the hawks forwards position themselves and be implementing this at training and how they use the ground to break it up and forward handball. Shepp should be doing this at deakin, they'll get first use of it out of the ruck with Holland too. I think theyll beat rochy by 4 or 5 goals, rochy can't seem to get a full side on the park with continuity
Holland hamstring?

Shepp have flogged Rochy both times they have played and have their measure at present. Would be a decent upset if Rochy beat Shepp this week.

There is a storm forming in my teacup gents (or should I say my thermos). Anyway, jokes aside I ask you all 'what if?'...

'What if' the Bears can take down Echuca in two weeks time. There is still the Rochester hurdle to climb over although I don't see that being a problem at this time. The Bears took down Kyabram in 2018 in a shock to the league. Can lightning strike twice? The thermos thinks so.

Fit and hardened. The Bears game style can keep the ball of Echuca and potentially pick their way through the dreaded zone. I am feeling confident after seeing them dismantle my meowies. Time will tell but I am here for it.

P.S my man McCarthy was brilliant again yesterday. I hope Lermunt can hold onto him for nxt season
Could he land back at Bomberland?

Mate?. Wow, you take feedback rather personally don't you "mate" ?. Remember...opinion, it's mine, you don't have to like it but I'm allowed to have it and express it on here...as are you, without little sarcastic jibes. Cmon Silver, you've been on here long enough, you should know better.
All good WB. My intention was not to upset you or diminish your opinions. Cheers.

Is that "Monday madness' in the form of 'Mad Monday' Thermos? Tend to agree with your sentiments regarding Shepparton as they are clearly the No. 2 seed.

I hope your meowies keep McCarthy ... Mooroopna are not far away.

Is that "Monday madness' in the form of 'Mad Monday' Thermos? Tend to agree with your sentiments regarding Shepparton as they are clearly the No. 2 seed.

I hope your meowies keep McCarthy ... Mooroopna are not far away.
Great to see Morgs is going around again at Bomber land next year.. best defender in the comp 💪

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back