Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How did Thermos boy go?

Only got 2 votes i think and that was in Round 16 only. I think this is Thermos below
Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

Just wondering if Rochy player number 47 was cited by the MRO also? He should get 4 weeks for smashing into smith front on, while smith had his head down. It was very dangerous and the kind of act that could have had dire consequences. Obviously why smith was so upset and remonstrated. He would put up with that weak crap every week getting targeted by cheap acts! We want our best players playing and umpires need to protect the player with the ball, not allow for them to be targeted by cheap shots.
yeah ur right mate he shouldn't of tried to tackle him or let him get up before he did so. maybe even he could of ran around the boundary out of bounds and tackled him :drunk:

What I quoted is fact and yes I think the GVL has slipped in nearly every facet since becoming administered by afl vic / aflgm . Maybe this is clouded due to my respect for many people who were previously involved ?

I’d like to see the alledged comment re Tonny being in the top 2 .

If you get the chance, have a look at the video of the Murray league awards night from the other night.
Dale Norman gives the RAC a good old spray around 2 hrs 4 mins in.
I don't have the link handy but it was on vimeo (whatever that is).

Cheers.

Trewella certainly excelled playing in a better side…good on him

Mid season I was talking to people from a Bendigo League club, saying how impressive he had been.

They were adamant it was due to;

• better side (as you pointed out).
  • better standard of footy.
  • a quality pre season.
  • access to quality coaching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has the TRO made a decision yet Thermos?
(I like what you did there!)

Careless from the Rochy guy. Could have been more cautious of the head. With concussion such a concern maybe a week.

As for Smith…..If we are losing a guy for a grand final because of that we are in strife. May have been worse in real time but the thermos has calculated that he NEEDS to get off.

Both leave it alone and play on. Nothing to see.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back