Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m saying the umpires favour Shepparton players in the voting and the free kick count. I’m stating there is a conflict of interest as the umpiring coach has a direct link to the Shepparton football club and that is a fact. You do the math after that.

I’m saying the umpires favour Shepparton players in the voting and the free kick count. I’m stating there is a conflict of interest as the umpiring coach has a direct link to the Shepparton football club and that is a fact. You do the math after that.

I think you need to get off the bongs yepyep

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thanks for clearing that up, so the umpire coach is corrupt and has infiltrated the umpiring ranks? Who is the umpire coach?

Thanks for clearing that up, so the umpire coach is corrupt and has infiltrated the umpiring ranks? Who is the umpire coach?
From previous posts it would appear to be Darren Meek who IIRC was famously involved in the failed report which saw Mellington got off to play in a GF , after he allegedly went against the advice of advisors .
He was president of the GVFUA when its members were the instigators of physical altercations with spectators / non playing administrators which ultimately broke ties with the Picola league after the league pushed for accountability for
all , by way of an investigation .

The issue was brought up at league headquarters 4 weeks ago by a few clubs as they saw it a concern. You’re a smart fella so you work the rest out. If clubs brought it up as a potential issue and the results of the recent medals then maybe…just maybe….they were justified. I do see he was not involved last week as he was in the first two finals that Shepp were in so clearly the League has acted on the concerns. Good on them I say. Hope that’s enough context for you to draw some potential conflicts that may have left the league and him wide open.

The issue was brought up at league headquarters 4 weeks ago by a few clubs as they saw it a concern. You’re a smart fella so you work the rest out. If clubs brought it up as a potential issue and the results of the recent medals then maybe…just maybe….they were justified. I do see he was not involved last week as he was in the first two finals that Shepp were in so clearly the League has acted on the concerns. Good on them I say. Hope that’s enough context for you to draw some potential conflicts that may have left the league and him wide open.
Wonder if rochy will help shep out with the tribunal to hamper the old enemy

I predicted Rochy's Trewhella was a big chance to win the Morrison on here many weeks back. He lost by a vote. I don't see any conspiracy in that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has been mentioned on the Bendigo sight that Tom Toma is heading to Echuca next year. A Golden Square gun who has represented Vic Country and played Essendon VFL lives in the town. Things don't appear as if they will get any easier for opposition teams in 2025.
Time for the top sides to get busy recruiting.
Points are the issue. Last games of the top few:
Shepparton 29/41 with a reduction of -5 in 2025
Echuca 27/29 - 2 reduction in 2025
Rochester 34/4 -7 reduction in 2025
Mooroopna 32/41- 5 reduction
Kyabram 32/40 -4 reduction

A lot of opportunities for these clubs to add high point carrying players to compete against Echuca in 2025.

Reductions could obviously increase if clubs lose players carrying points. My contention is clubs need to get busy recruiting!!

It has been mentioned on the Bendigo sight that Tom Toma is heading to Echuca next year. A Golden Square gun who has represented Vic Country and played Essendon VFL lives in the town. Things don't appear as if they will get any easier for opposition teams in 2025.
Been one of the best in the Bendigo league for a while. Believe he squeezed a season or so elsewhere during his stint at Wade St Oval. Know Bernie Haberman rated him super highly.

Shut up yepyep. Leave the tongue alone. He is clearly the king of the forum and you’re acting out of spite.

1. tongue
2. Thermos
3. Ringo
Daylight…..
767. Fatcat37

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The Thermos seriously makes me laugh!! Keep being you!

I'm not even king of my own house.
1. The cat - Bricktop
2. Wife
3. Silver

Potentially why I have always had an affinity for your meeowies.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back