Goulburn Valley FL - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL Thread (part 2)

All the past players including premiership players Anthony has played with have been inviited back. Lunch and plenty of drink on Saturday and then another local in Brad McEwan from Channel 10 hosting the night time function.
Erh yes to answer the question it will be easy to fire up for this game.
His actual 400th is against Tat at Tat unless he misfires again.

Not only will Brad McEwan be there to host it, but he will be doing a feature story on Tank and the Rochester club for Sports Tonight

Your a w***er mate, there is no possible way that Rochester will lose this game. Stop stirring the pot and do some work, you must be a fair old under achiever spending all your working hours on here posting dribble....

How is Dirty coaching a lonely fact??? Does that even make sense......

You are definetly from Shepparton aren't you???
Have a slow think about it ECHUCABOY. Im sure your not that stupid. But then again you did post the above dribble.

Have a slow think about it ECHUCABOY. Im sure your not that stupid. But then again you did post the above dribble.

I'm not going to get into a grammar rodeo but what your saying is just stupid, its like your saying you know how the rochy players will be feeling.

The lonely fact is you don't know what your on about and I'd be willing to have a nice little wager on the Ky VS Rochy game with you.

Rochy by 6 goals

I'm not going to get into a grammar rodeo but what your saying is just stupid, its like your saying you know how the rochy players will be feeling.

The lonely fact is you don't know what your on about and I'd be willing to have a nice little wager on the Ky VS Rochy game with you.

Rochy by 6 goals
"been in their heads"
"lonley"
you know??
like if they had half a brain, the would still only have half a brain!!
a small shot at humour and a dig at the rochy girls
might need to add echuca
Kyabram to win. What you want on it??

"been in their heads"
"lonley"
you know??
like if they had half a brain, the would still only have half a brain!!
a small shot at humour and a dig at the rochy girls
might need to add echuca
Kyabram to win. What you want on it??

Mmmm...yes very humerous Andrew, some of your best work indeed. Dunno how can we do this, if you were standing next to me I'd say a hundred, but since there is no way to make certain either one of us will pay. Let's just go for bragging rights, unless you have any better ideas???

Anyway im off for a frothy, thankgod the weeks over.

Go the Tigers, if they win your not allowed to post on Big Footy for a week.

Has there been any articles on Dirty coaching against Rochy this weekend in the Shepp news (or any other paper), or anything about Tank?

After reading the above the 'Dirty' factor will not matter! Rochy will be too good for Kyabram-who will be competitive but won't be able to kick a winning score or make the finals

Im sure the fact that Dirty is coaching the opposition side has been in their heads for a while now. I also know how lonley that fact would be!
Kyabram to win a game they shouldnt.
Oh did I say that the Rochy players will let down a legend of the game (tank) and put in a very ordinary effort??

Rochester 24.11 (155) defeated Kyabram 15.12 (102)

You're an embarrassment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goulburn Valley FL 6.6 (42) defeated Ballarat FL 1.6 (12)
Goulburn Valley FL 6.6 (42) defeated Ovens & Murray FL 6.5 (41)
Goulburn Valley FL 10.6 (66) defeated Hampden FNL 5.2 (32)

Rochester 24.11 (155) defeated Kyabram 15.12 (102)

You're an embarrassment.

Dear Cellar Dweller,
Kyabram will NOT PLAY FINALS!!!!35-17 shots on goal show that Ky are a fair way off at the moment/Swans are in trouble as well

Seymour looking good!!!

Went down to the game yesterday expecting a tight tussle. It was not to be. The Lions completely outplayed Shep Swans and made them look 2nd rate. Seymour started and never looked back mainly due to No:2 for the Swans, who, at the first bounce had no eyes for the ball and charged (full pelt) and hit Brendan Liddell front on :eek:
I believe he was reported and yellow carded. The funny thing was, when running off the field, he was shaking his head in disbelief that he was yellow carded.......I've got 3 words for you. "Your gone buddy". :D

Well done to Jake Lorraine, Jake Anderson, Chewy and the raging bull, Matty O, for showing the opposition how to play the game. As much as we all missed Saad, Jake Lorraine filled his boots well and kicked (so I was told) 7.2, not bad for a 16 yr old kid!!!!

Things will only get better for the Lions, as they still have at least 6 top players to come back in. :p
Mooroopna next week, wow, what a game that will be.

Seymour looking good!!!

Went down to the game yesterday expecting a tight tussle. It was not to be. The Lions completely outplayed Shep Swans and made them look 2nd rate. Seymour started and never looked back mainly due to No:2 for the Swans, who, at the first bounce had no eyes for the ball and charged (full pelt) and hit Brendan Liddell front on :eek:
I believe he was reported and yellow carded. The funny thing was, when running off the field, he was shaking his head in disbelief that he was yellow carded.......I've got 3 words for you. "Your gone buddy". :D

Well done to Jake Lorraine, Jake Anderson, Chewy and the raging bull, Matty O, for showing the opposition how to play the game. As much as we all missed Saad, Jake Lorraine filled his boots well and kicked (so I was told) 7.2, not bad for a 16 yr old kid!!!!

Things will only get better for the Lions, as they still have at least 6 top players to come back in. :p
Mooroopna next week, wow, what a game that will be.

was a great game of footy and ur right made the swans look very average but surely the injuries must be getting to be a concern. shotty off for the entire second half which i would say was hamstring soreness.

F me are you on here just to blow your own trumpet?
How bout posting some news or rumours rather than fishing for a friend!
Try playing the game!

Why not. You do the same and whilst I am going so wrong AGAIN.
It takes a big man to apologise little boy.
When your wrong 98% of the time the 2% doesnt get up to often. Kepp stirring the pot but please dont harp on anything you may get right at some stage as you are wrong and not worth reading 99% of the time.

Rochy lose little man. Keep out of the cellar Josef.

Why would David Putamorsi strike fear into the Rochy players??
Do you post under the name "sostheboss" too??

why did he have a crack at your crap calls as well?

I wish I had of read you post earlier about betting. Could have cleaned u up for your pocket money from your dad. save up as u will have to be right about something at some point in your life.

Cheers mate, shame about the result. lol

I thought it was going to be alot closer, but forget Saad Saad mate

Jake Lorraine - 7 goals and he's only 16 :thumbsu:
I am a huge fan of JaKe he works his arse off hits the gym trains and trains, will be a super player, why the hell do the bushies not see what the kid has got.

I am a huge fan of JaKe he works his arse off hits the gym trains and trains, will be a super player, why the hell do the bushies not see what the kid has got.

Pretty sure he will get his go in time - he's still got a couple of years for TAC Cup hasn't he? Agree 100% with ya phanto very impressive young player :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back