Goulburn Valley FL - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL Thread (part 2)

what happened to the wog guy from the shepp news? he was the best caller and hasn't been on for months

Too funny - gee names can be deceptive.

Teo is a fair skin red head.

It's like that episode of Seinfield where they take advice of Donna Chang cause they think she's a wise asian lady

Wippett pipe down ya goat!!!

All was a little toungue in cheek mucking around with Trevor and im with chance you've gone too far. So what if he is asking for feedback from those who listen to him, its a good way to see where he is at....its hardly gloating.....

Ever heard the term feedback before and for us people in the workforce sometimes its good to ask your boss, employee's, customers, fan base, if your doing a good job so you can do a better job.

Stop having a dig at a 20 year old kid whos out there having a crack...He is pretty much the only guy on here who isn't afraid to say who he actually is and ask for feedback. I dont think there would be too many players out there willing to ask people from the general public, how the public thinks their going...

As I mentioned previously you are a goat!

By the way anymore news on this Rochy Vs Echuca brawl, no doubt Rushy Tiger would have been skirting the perimiter waiting for a chance at landing a cheap one....;)

At that game and a huge brawl at 3/4 time-very nasty! Ash Watson needs to have a long look at himself-Sparked the incident by punching a young Echuca player in the face. Funnily enough he did'nt have the GUTS to come back on in the last 1/4-Your my HERO Ash-Weak as Piss!!!!!:thumbsdown:

you idiot

Wippett pipe down ya goat!!!

All was a little toungue in cheek mucking around with Trevor and im with chance you've gone too far. So what if he is asking for feedback from those who listen to him, its a good way to see where he is at....its hardly gloating.....

Ever heard the term feedback before and for us people in the workforce sometimes its good to ask your boss, employee's, customers, fan base, if your doing a good job so you can do a better job.

Stop having a dig at a 20 year old kid whos out there having a crack...He is pretty much the only guy on here who isn't afraid to say who he actually is and ask for feedback. I dont think there would be too many players out there willing to ask people from the general public, how the public thinks their going...

As I mentioned previously you are a goat!

By the way anymore news on this Rochy Vs Echuca brawl, no doubt Rushy Tiger would have been skirting the perimiter waiting for a chance at landing a cheap one....;)

Believe he may have snuck forward and kicked a goal after the siren. Think Watson may have been reported. Bit of a disgrace if he is the only one reported out of a melee involving every player from both sides. Bit interesting?

At that game and a huge brawl at 3/4 time-very nasty! Ash Watson needs to have a long look at himself-Sparked the incident by punching a young Echuca player in the face. Funnily enough he did'nt have the GUTS to come back on in the last 1/4-Your my HERO Ash-Weak as Piss!!!!!:thumbsdown:

Please tell me you were at this game and witnessed it with your own eyes. 50 points up going into the last quarter the game was over, maybe not a bad idea to rest the leagues best player who was a little tight all day due to the hardness of the ground and the amount of it that he covers in a game. Bigger fish to fry next week rather than worry bout a bloke maybe hitting him behind play and being left with a broken jaw.

Believe he may have snuck forward and kicked a goal after the siren. Think Watson may have been reported. Bit of a disgrace if he is the only one reported out of a melee involving every player from both sides. Bit interesting?

Every player bar the one that snuck forward and kicked a goal.......:D And Chris Casey ofcourse, but thats a given

Re: Official GVFL thread

How often has the league ever done a video review without the complaint of the opposition team??

I recall a certain Swans ruckman flapping his wings around and knocking Saad out cold and the tribunral saying the video evidence was circumstantial and unclear...for those who would like to see how clear it was on Youtube...it can be arranged.

I think Sutherland got 4 weeks?? Dirty f**ker Should have got 8-10. Was as bad as Barry Hall on staker.
only got 3weeks should of got 8. has he belted any one this year

Yeah Whippet, was just trying to get some feedback mate, on my performances throughout the year so I could improve the quality of the broadcast mate.

Anyway guys don't forget to listen in on Saturday for the big one between the Shepparton Swans and Mooroopna @ King's Park in Seymour LIVE from 1pm on FM 98.5

Cheers guys :thumbsu:

Could somebody please post the articles from todays Shepp News?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Whippet, was just trying to get some feedback mate, on my performances throughout the year so I could improve the quality of the broadcast mate.

Anyway guys don't forget to listen in on Saturday for the big one between the Shepparton Swans and Mooroopna @ King's Park in Seymour LIVE from 1pm on FM 98.5

Cheers guys :thumbsu:
Do you have pets or what trev :confused:::p

What r the tips for this w/e boys?
Ill go with rochy to go straight into granny in an upset against Seymour by 19.............good form coming into finals and i think they may just get over the top...just a feeling.

And Mooropna by as much as they want against swans to play seymour in prelim to play rochy in granny.....

thoughts?:thumbsu:

Ill go with rochy to go straight into granny in an upset against Seymour by 19.............good form coming into finals and i think they may just get over the top...just a feeling.

And Mooropna by as much as they want against swans to play seymour in prelim to play rochy in granny.....

Interesting. I had a look at Rochy on the weekend and they won pretty comfortably, without playing very well. Bowen and Schmidt looked a bit proppy, but still contributed. Tank was awesome with his solid hands and he always kicked the goal when the team needed it.

Nothing brings out the worst in Echuca and Rochy like a final. It was a fiery game and Rochy got some easy goals early on due to Echuca's ill discipline. The brawl was nasty and could have really escalated, but the final term was very tame.

Seymour are playing pretty good footy at the moment and it would take a massive effort from Rochy to knock them off this week. They really need everyone to be at their best. Regardless, it's been a fantastic effort from Rochy to even be in this position considering their past two years and the quality players they have lost over the summer.

Interesting. I had a look at Rochy on the weekend and they won pretty comfortably, without playing very well. Bowen and Schmidt looked a bit proppy, but still contributed. Tank was awesome with his solid hands and he always kicked the goal when the team needed it.

Nothing brings out the worst in Echuca and Rochy like a final. It was a fiery game and Rochy got some easy goals early on due to Echuca's ill discipline. The brawl was nasty and could have really escalated, but the final term was very tame.

Seymour are playing pretty good footy at the moment and it would take a massive effort from Rochy to knock them off this week. They really need everyone to be at their best. Regardless, it's been a fantastic effort from Rochy to even be in this position considering their past two years and the quality players they have lost over the summer.

What did you think of the reports? heard watson and perhaps letcher were put in the book...

Do you think they will get weeks?
Watson out would be disasterous for the tigers.

One word..........SEYMOUR

What did you think of the reports? heard watson and perhaps letcher were put in the book...

Pffffffffffffffftttttttt Letcher couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag!!!

Pffffffffffffffftttttttt Letcher couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag!!!

He must have done something if in the book as you dont get reported for NOT striking, NOT abusing, and not doing anything you shouldnt.
Unless mistaken identity??................

Seymour in a close one 3pts

Swans by 28. Mooroopna to go out in straight sets, as they have only won 1 of their last 4 games. Will be a good game though

Seymour in a close one 3pts

Swans by 28. Mooroopna to go out in straight sets, as they have only won 1 of their last 4 games. Will be a good game though

I'll go with uwish, the swans played a good brand of finals footy on Saturday and look to be hitting their straps at the right time of year. Will be a great game of footy though. Rochy V Seymour should also be close I'm going for Lions but only just, a lot will hinge on the availability of Watson.

Unfortunately not. The injury list continues to grow. I think Rob Innes may have joined the wounded group and I'm told may be in doubt for this week.:(:(
If we don't start getting some back soon the two's might have to forfiet.:eek:

if there are that many injuries who is looking like they will b getting the call up from the 2s i think the 2s will b able to find a few more youngsters to come up not saying they will b good but they will never forfiet

I will place a large wager that Watson's case will be thrown out before it even makes it to the tribunal. Letcher did not get reported.

if there are that many injuries who is looking like they will b getting the call up from the 2s i think the 2s will b able to find a few more youngsters to come up not saying they will b good but they will never forfiet
I believe 6 under 18s played in the 2s and 2 in the 1s on Saturday, there are a couple of the under 18s with season ending injuries as well, the lions will lose Haberman and possibly Robbie Inness from the side that played last, but on the up side could just be a couple of guys not expected to play again this season make a play for spots over the next two weeks could realy be a big lift to the lions boys if this is so, big names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back