Goulburn Valley FL - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL Thread (part 2)

51WE45111QL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
Your not the first and wont be the last having a dig at my spelling. As Ive said before who cares? Unless you dont understand it doesnt matter!

Any truth to the rumour that the Rochy coach might be moved on?
Im of the understanding there is trouble at your dissapointing football club.
On anouther subject, Archer was good on footy classified last night with Nixon. If he cant whack someone he struggles! Why is he on there? Is it only because of the Duck?

Your not the first and wont be the last having a dig at my spelling. As Ive said before who cares? Unless you dont understand it doesnt matter!

On anouther subject, Archer was good on footy classified last night with Nixon. If he cant whack someone he struggles! Why is he on there? Is it only because of the Duck?

You handle criticism well young man.

out of interest cellar r u a Kye boy.

Good stuff dumb and dumber...

Sorry CD but I made a spelling mistake and unlike others who post things without re reading them I thought it would be a good idea to change what I had said, as it didnt make sense.

Thought it was a very humerous call about you working at McDonalds, although after reading your previous posts and not having a clue what your on about, I'm thinking you might be working on the KFC production line putting spoons and napkins in their plastic bags with your other special friends.....it seems like a much better fit.

LANDMARK
AUSTRALIAN COUNTRY FOOTBALL CARNIVAL
shepparton, victoria. 24 - 27 July
FIXTURES
THURSDAY 24TH JULY
DIV 1
10:30am
WA V SA
Deakin Reserve

11:40am
ACT V NSW
Deakin Reserve

12:50pm
VIC V WA
Deakin Reserve

2pm
SA V ACT
Deakin Reserve

3:10pm
NSW V VIC
Deakin Reserve

FRIDAY 25TH JULY

SA V NSW
Deakin Reserve

AAS V QLD
Mooroopna

11:40am
WA V ACT
Deakin Reserve

12:15am
QLD V VIC2
Mooroopna

12:50pm
VIC V SA
Deakin Reserve

2pm
VIC2 V ASS
Mooroopna

2pm
NSW V WA
Deakin Reserve

3:10pm
ACT V VIC
Deakin Reserve

SATURDAY 26TH JULY

NO GAMES SCHEDULED

SUNDAY 27TH JULY

DIV 1
9.45am 3 v 4 Deakin
11.55am 1 v 2 Deakin

DIV 2
9.45am 2 v 3 Mooroopna
11.55am 1 v 5th in Div 1 Mooroopna

SJ all the best this weekend mate coaching Queensland if anyone can get them to win a game you can ( not a chance of beating Victoria champ sorry ] and also Chewy the captain of Victoria hope all goes well .:thumbsu:

You added to your post. Have a bit more of a think before you push the Submit Reply button.
On Bowen & McPhee, Im fairly sure you will find they stood out

I never thought Id see the day but you are sort of correct Josef!!! The did stand out........as 1 had 14 stitches in a nasty gash from the week bfore and one also strained a calf.
Standing out and Physically not being able to play is the same thing isnt it?

Strange call purple man:confused:
i do have a yellow mask and the nickname is violet crumble, just that i dont beleive you have ever stated your prefered team in the gvfl, i have been able to rule out most teams but not as yet the real bombers ( feel the hairs on the necks of a few murrey ones prickling up ) not that it realy matters.

SJ all the best this weekend mate coaching Queensland if anyone can get them to win a game you can ( not a chance of beating Victoria champ sorry ] and also Chewy the captain of Victoria hope all goes well .:thumbsu:

They would have to be a huge chance of taking out Div 2 wouldnt they, they are playing Vic 2 which is the victorian district leagues and the aboriginal all stars aren't they? They won't be coming up against the big guns

Can you keep us up to date with the scores please on Qld and how SJ goes with the side we wont get the results in Cairns until after he gets back otherwise

They would have to be a huge chance of taking out Div 2 wouldnt they, they are playing Vic 2 which is the victorian district leagues and the aboriginal all stars aren't they? They won't be coming up against the big guns

QLD will win div 2 quite easily in my opinon. They have some very good players especially from AFL Cairns and have a number of QLD state league players that have been picked because they have come from a country club. There are a few ex Victorians playing also, Matt Walsh a gun forward who played with Redan and Ky at 1 stage i think. They should be in Div 1 i think.

The Queensland Squad is:
Player Age Ht Wt Club/Town of Origin
Steve Shaw 25 187 87 South Cairns
Gareth Hose 27 180 81 Cairns Saints
Dane Bergman 21 181 87 Centrals Trinity Beach
Dane Eaton 20 181 82 Gold Coast
Shaun Mugavin 25 184 87 Aspley
Matthew Dwyer 24 175 77 Cairns Saints
Matthew Fife 21 182 84 Palm Beach
Jesse Derrick 19 187 85 Gold Coast
Brent Rynehart 28 178 75 Palm Beach
Matthew Walsh 28 184 87 Cairns Saints
John Price 27 180 90 Mackay
Adam Pitt 25 180 77 Port Douglas
Jason Elliott 27 182 93 North Cairns
Matthew Logan 20 184 86 Darling Downs
Sam Brown 23 183 82 Cairns
Hayden Foss 21 188 85 South Cairns
Richard Wenham 19 182 82 Western Magpies
Caleb Brown 24 194 84 Mayne
James Drake 30 193 80 Palm Beach
Andrew Browning 21 195 90 Bundaberg
Ben Walters 26 190 83 Gold Coast
Jeff Smith 25 198 100 Port Douglas
Jason Smith 25 198 102 Coolangatta
Luke Powell 22 195 100 Manunda Hawks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

QLD will win div 2 quite easily in my opinon. They have some very good players especially from AFL Cairns and have a number of QLD state league players that have been picked because they have come from a country club. There are a few ex Victorians playing also, Matt Walsh a gun forward who played with Redan and Ky at 1 stage i think. They should be in Div 1 i think.

The Queensland Squad is:
Player Age Ht Wt Club/Town of Origin
Steve Shaw 25 187 87 South Cairns
Gareth Hose 27 180 81 Cairns Saints
Dane Bergman 21 181 87 Centrals Trinity Beach
Dane Eaton 20 181 82 Gold Coast
Shaun Mugavin 25 184 87 Aspley
Matthew Dwyer 24 175 77 Cairns Saints
Matthew Fife 21 182 84 Palm Beach
Jesse Derrick 19 187 85 Gold Coast
Brent Rynehart 28 178 75 Palm Beach
Matthew Walsh 28 184 87 Cairns Saints
John Price 27 180 90 Mackay
Adam Pitt 25 180 77 Port Douglas
Jason Elliott 27 182 93 North Cairns
Matthew Logan 20 184 86 Darling Downs
Sam Brown 23 183 82 Cairns
Hayden Foss 21 188 85 South Cairns
Richard Wenham 19 182 82 Western Magpies
Caleb Brown 24 194 84 Mayne
James Drake 30 193 80 Palm Beach
Andrew Browning 21 195 90 Bundaberg
Ben Walters 26 190 83 Gold Coast
Jeff Smith 25 198 100 Port Douglas
Jason Smith 25 198 102 Coolangatta
Luke Powell 22 195 100 Manunda Hawks

All these boys played at Redan and are very handy players indeed. Walshy to sit on heads and kick a bag of goals, which is usually the norm.

The run home to the finals.

Seeing as there is no GV footy this weekend, I thought it would be a good time to have a look at the last 5 games and see what peoples opinions are of what the final 6 will look like.

The ladder as it stands right now is like this-

1. Mooroopna
2. Seymour
3. Rochester
4. Shepp Swans
5. Kyabram
6. Echuca
7. Mansfield
8. Euroa
9. Shepp United
10. Benalla
11. Shepp Bears
12. Tatura

Obviously, the final 6 will come from those sides currently sitting 1st to 8th, and I would suggest the top 4 sides are all certainties to play in September, with 5th to 8th fighting for the last two spots.

Kyabram have got Swans, Mooroopna, Tatura, United and Benalla, and should win 3 of those.

Echuca have United, Benalla, Rochester, Euroa and Seymour. Will definitely win 2 of those, but have some big crunch games in there.

Mansfield are in a similar boat to Echuca. They have Benalla, Rochester, Euroa, Seymour and Shepp Bears. Should win 2 of them no problems, but the others are all tough games.

Euroa have Seymour, Bears, Mansfield, Echuca and Swans, which I reckon is a tough run home. They are only one game out of the 6 at the moment and have good percentage which may come in handy.

My prediction is that the top 6 will stand as it is right now.

The run home to the finals.

Seeing as there is no GV footy this weekend, I thought it would be a good time to have a look at the last 5 games and see what peoples opinions are of what the final 6 will look like.

The ladder as it stands right now is like this-

1. Mooroopna
2. Seymour
3. Rochester
4. Shepp Swans
5. Kyabram
6. Echuca
7. Mansfield
8. Euroa
9. Shepp United
10. Benalla
11. Shepp Bears
12. Tatura

Obviously, the final 6 will come from those sides currently sitting 1st to 8th, and I would suggest the top 4 sides are all certainties to play in September, with 5th to 8th fighting for the last two spots.

Kyabram have got Swans, Mooroopna, Tatura, United and Benalla, and should win 3 of those.

Echuca have United, Benalla, Rochester, Euroa and Seymour. Will definitely win 2 of those, but have some big crunch games in there.

Mansfield are in a similar boat to Echuca. They have Benalla, Rochester, Euroa, Seymour and Shepp Bears. Should win 2 of them no problems, but the others are all tough games.

Euroa have Seymour, Bears, Mansfield, Echuca and Swans, which I reckon is a tough run home. They are only one game out of the 6 at the moment and have good percentage which may come in handy.

My prediction is that the top 6 will stand as it is right now.

Rochy have tough run into finals with Mansfield(Away), Echuca, Swans(Away) and Mooroopna all before starting there finals capaign.

Will be interesting to see if they can stand up to the challenge

your Not The First And Wont Be The Last Having A Dig At My Spelling. As Ive Said Before Who Cares? Unless You Dont Understand It Doesnt Matter!

Any Truth To The Rumour That The Rochy Coach Might Be Moved On?
Im Of The Understanding There Is Trouble At Your Dissapointing Football Club.
On Anouther Subject, Archer Was Good On Footy Classified Last Night With Nixon. If He Cant Whack Someone He Struggles! Why Is He On There? Is It Only Because Of The Duck?
I Would Prefer Glen Archers Principles To Nixon,archer Has Been There Done That And Put Something Into The Game,nixon Is A Snake And A Twerp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back