Goulburn Valley FL - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL Thread (part 2)

yeah first time ever they had two night games on @ once

Kyabram - 119 def United 65

Shep Bears - 180 over Tat 60 (that was with 29 mins gone in the final quarter) Didn't get the final scores but anyway :thumbsu:

Hey guys there is always alot of talk about the best players at each club, but how about the most ubder rated players at each club?
Surley the likes of Seymour, Mooroopna and Rochy etc have to have a couple.
What are peoples thoughts?

Hey guys there is always alot of talk about the best players at each club, but how about the most ubder rated players at each club?
Surley the likes of Seymour, Mooroopna and Rochy etc have to have a couple.
What are peoples thoughts?

Seymour - M O'Keefe, J Lorraine (Will be a gun)
Mpna - Collyer, Boyer
Rochy - C Moon, K Oliver
Swans - Barton, Hare
Kyabram - Pryde, Edwards
Echuca - Mills, Crossman

Seymour - M O'Keefe, J Lorraine (Will be a gun)
Mpna - Collyer, Boyer
Rochy - C Moon, K Oliver
Swans - Barton, Hare
Kyabram - Pryde, Edwards
Echuca - Mills, Crossman

Guy Campbell would be there best for sure.
isnt he like some freak who come a cross from Echuca United.
i was told he will prob win the leauge BnF?

Game of the round will be the mighty Cats up against the kids on the Campaspe over in Rochester. Our form has waned a little over the last couple of weeks and we will be looking to serve it up to Rochester and saunter into the finals with some good form. Rochy has some handy players yet I think that our spread over the whole team is classier and that is why we are in the upper echelon on the ladder.

The Euroa Maggies and the Swans will be a good game over at Euroa. The Swans got toweled by Rochester last week and will be looking to keep their shorts up around their waste after being pantsied.

theage, theprince and theSingh all seem to be the same bloke. Whoever Ryan Edwards is he must get sick of you drooling all over him all the time. You should try and get a kick against some of the top sides.:thumbsdown:

[FONT=&quot]GO CATS.

[/FONT]

Game of the round will be the mighty Cats up against the kids on the Campaspe over in Rochester. Our form has waned a little over the last couple of weeks and we will be looking to serve it up to Rochester and saunter into the finals with some good form. Rochy has some handy players yet I think that our spread over the whole team is classier and that is why we are in the upper echelon on the ladder.[/FONT]

I think Bowen was missing for Rochy last week, so I'd say that would have a big impact against Mooroopna. Should be a cracking game though, but neither team can really move from their place on the ladder.

Guy Campbell would be there best for sure.
isnt he like some freak who come a cross from Echuca United.
i was told he will prob win the leauge BnF?
The question isn't asking for the best player, it's asking for the most underrated player, and Campbell is a long way from being underrated.
And just for the record, he started the season off very well and would have been leading the B&F voting by a long way, but after being on the sidelines for a number of weeks due to illness, he will have fallen back and wont even make top ten.

I think Bowen was missing for Rochy last week, so I'd say that would have a big impact against Mooroopna. Should be a cracking game though, but neither team can really move from their place on the ladder.

i think rochy will go ok with out bowen anyway , he not a damaging forward thats kicks goals , play like nick rewioldt marks the ball alot up the ground where its not so damaging like a newman who marks the ball up and deep inthe forward line who is twice the player of bowen:D

i think rochy will go ok with out bowen anyway , he not a damaging forward thats kicks goals , play like nick rewioldt marks the ball alot up the ground where its not so damaging like a newman who marks the ball up and deep inthe forward line who is twice the player of bowen:D
any ideas on who will win rochys b&f ?

Balraj, shhh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bowen will not play again this week and wait for the first week of the finals. Has done the same thing 3 times this year so needs to nurse it with a few weeks off.

Bowen will not play again this week and wait for the first week of the finals. Has done the same thing 3 times this year so needs to nurse it with a few weeks off.

He'd have to be doubtful for first week of finals too wouldn't he? I know they need to win but if he did it again that'd be it for the year. Is it more important to play him in the first final where they might not need him as much or get him right for bigger games ahead.

Cant believe there has been no mention of Mark Jansz bringing up his ton last week against Echuca. A great effort by the big fella and still 1 week to go. Might poll well in the Morrison as well.

Cant believe there has been no mention of Mark Jansz bringing up his ton last week against Echuca. A great effort by the big fella and still 1 week to go. Might poll well in the Morrison as well.

Yeah a great effort-him and Grainger are quality forwards-but the magpies looked very dispirited in the last 50 minutes of the game.

Yeah a great effort-him and Grainger are quality forwards-but the magpies looked very dispirited in the last 50 minutes of the game.

great effort to Mark , its a great achievement to do it in a great comp (best in vic country) euroa will struggle to keep hold of him next season though i can imagine , big offers coming his way :thumbsu:

great effort to Mark , its a great achievement to do it in a great comp (best in vic country) euroa will struggle to keep hold of him next season though i can imagine , big offers coming his way :thumbsu:

He doesnt chase the cash like you Balraj!!! He will be staying put at Euroa.

I would imagine most BF posters will be heading up to Kings park Seymour this weekend for the long awaited visit to that venue from the murry bombers, could just be a cracker of a contest this one, my money is on the lions by a tight 110 pionts:p

Rochy v Mooroopna

LIVE from 1pm Saturday

Wes Cusworth, Trevor Byers, JR, Daffy & Michael Van D :thumbsu:

- Hey guys, last week @ Kyabram was the first time I hav hosted the radio coverage ever..... I'm still trying to get a copy of the game so I can see how I went, But what does everyone think????

Cheers guys :D

Rumour has it that Ken Sheldon will replace Steven Orr as senior coach of Echuca in 2009.

Gee that would be a huge get for the club-its the first I've heard of it but would certainly build on the great work Steve Orr has done this year. If he could entice a couple back and keep a couple of the good youngsters then the club would be aiming for a top three or four finish in 09. A big game at Kings Park this week for Echuca at Seymour .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back